Direct Debit = AutoDebit ?

views

TSfairylord
post Aug 18 2018, 08:26 AM, updated 6y ago

tag [@fairylord]
2,012 posts

Hi Maxis,

using hotline flex
Have added my credit card since last month in Apps > Manage Direct Debit.
But my bill have been cumulated for 2 months.
What should I do?

Maxis
post Aug 18 2018, 04:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,705 posts

Hi fairylord,

If your account having 1 unpaid outstanding > You add direct debit > reach another bill cycle > have 2 months bill, the system will deduct 2 months bill from your direct debit @ auto debit . Once you set it up, it will auto deduct monthly on the bill cycle date .

TQ

TSfairylord
post Aug 18 2018, 08:22 PM

tag [@fairylord]
2,012 posts

QUOTE(Maxis @ Aug 18 2018, 04:57 PM)
Hi fairylord,

If your account having 1 unpaid outstanding > You add direct debit > reach another bill cycle > have 2 months bill, the system will deduct 2 months bill from your direct debit @ auto debit . Once you set it up, it will auto deduct monthly on the bill cycle date .

TQ
My cycle date should be 2 days ago 16/8, I'm not sure as this is 2nd month ported in, when will the auto debit performed? Immediate on the cycle date? but today is 18/8, yet to charge and my outstanding amount remained as the cumulated amount. I worry the line will be barred due to payment due but I don't want to pay manually now as I want to know whether the auto debit setup is in place and working.

Maxis
post Aug 19 2018, 04:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,705 posts

QUOTE(fairylord @ Aug 18 2018, 08:22 PM)
My cycle date should be 2 days ago 16/8, I'm not sure as this is 2nd month ported in, when will the auto debit performed? Immediate on the cycle date? but today is 18/8, yet to charge and my outstanding amount remained as the cumulated amount. I worry the line will be barred due to payment due but I don't want to pay manually now as I want to know whether the auto debit setup is in place and working.
Please DM us your full name, mobile number, IC number your monthly rateplan & yr last payment method for further checking.

TQ–Isaac
TSfairylord
post Aug 19 2018, 11:38 PM

tag [@fairylord]
2,012 posts

Hi Maxis, the due amount cleared. Today only I received the Bill PDF via email, and the amount cleared. So I assume every 19th of the month is auto payment day. Thanks
Maxis
post Aug 20 2018, 05:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,705 posts

QUOTE(fairylord @ Aug 19 2018, 11:38 PM)
Hi Maxis, the due amount cleared. Today only I received the Bill PDF via email, and the amount cleared. So I assume every 19th of the month is auto payment day. Thanks
Hi fairylord,

Yes, you are right. Your clearing date is on every 19th

Thanks

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0135sec    0.37    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:04 PM