Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
127 Pages « < 121 122 123 124 125 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Italian Clubs AS Roma - The Giallorossi Thread, Salah is official; Dzeko in Rome !

views

TSChrisky
post Apr 20 2015, 10:06 AM

Romanista
4,567 posts

another pathetic performance by the team... nothing new at all.

Seriously, screw some of the players, bunch of heartless piece of crap... and Rudi, please grow some balls and make some f***ing changes already vmad.gif
nickvanhakim
post Apr 21 2015, 12:29 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

I'm already booked my ticket for the 2015 ICC at MCG. Roma vs Real Madrid on 18th July and Man City vs Roma 21st July. Anybody going as well?

For vs Man City match, I'm meeting my friend there.
TSChrisky
post Apr 23 2015, 05:49 PM

Romanista
4,567 posts

QUOTE(nickvanhakim @ Apr 21 2015, 12:29 PM)
I'm already booked my ticket for the 2015 ICC at MCG. Roma vs Real Madrid on 18th July and Man City vs Roma 21st July. Anybody going as well?

For vs Man City match, I'm meeting my friend there.
wow good for u... i wish i have the time and money for that lol biggrin.gif
nickvanhakim
post Apr 24 2015, 11:58 AM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(Chrisky @ Apr 23 2015, 05:49 PM)
wow good for u... i wish i have the time and money for that lol  biggrin.gif
During Raya break bro. Already plan to take 1 week off. so right timing. hehe
romalis51
post Apr 24 2015, 02:24 PM

Getting Started
94 posts

So I was searching for Roma news when suddenly,

Liverpool close in on AS Roma’s Radja Nainggolan

Liverpool have reportedly made an £18m bid to sign AS Roma starlet Juan Iturbe this summer as Brendan Rodgers eyes a move for the promising Argentine attacking midfielder.

What the f**k is wrong with this Premier League team buying all our stars? Especially this Looserpool! I remember what happen to Borini and Lamela. No wonder premier league is not even in the Semi-Final EUFA. vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif
sinoffire
post Apr 24 2015, 02:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

QUOTE(romalis51 @ Apr 24 2015, 02:24 PM)
So I was searching for Roma news when suddenly,

Liverpool close in on AS Roma’s Radja Nainggolan

Liverpool have reportedly made an £18m bid to sign AS Roma starlet Juan Iturbe this summer as Brendan Rodgers eyes a move for the promising Argentine attacking midfielder.

What the f**k is wrong with this Premier League team buying all our stars? Especially this Looserpool! I remember what happen to Borini and Lamela. No wonder premier league is not even in the Semi-Final EUFA.  vmad.gif  vmad.gif  vmad.gif  vmad.gif
first off, where is this source of the news from?
second, it's just rumors. why get so worked up by it? it's not even off season yet. chill bro. wink.gif
romalis51
post Apr 24 2015, 02:39 PM

Getting Started
94 posts

QUOTE(sinoffire @ Apr 24 2015, 03:27 PM)
second, it's just rumors. why get so worked up by it? it's not even off season yet. chill bro. wink.gif
Because the last time the is this "rumors" that Benatia going to Bayern, is actually happen. Same goes to "rumors" that Lamela going to premier league club. vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif
romalis51
post Apr 24 2015, 02:39 PM

Getting Started
94 posts

QUOTE(sinoffire @ Apr 24 2015, 03:27 PM)
Because the last time the is this "rumors" that Benatia going to Bayern, is actually happen. Same goes to "rumors" that Lamela going to premier league club. vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif
TSChrisky
post Apr 26 2015, 04:46 AM

Romanista
4,567 posts

i have enough of this shit now, and i'm pretty much done with Rudi. I'm now convinced that he is not going to be able to turn things around.

romalis51
post Apr 27 2015, 02:50 PM

Getting Started
94 posts

QUOTE(Chrisky @ Apr 26 2015, 05:46 AM)
i have enough of this shit now, and i'm pretty much done with Rudi. I'm now convinced that he is not going to be able to turn things around.
Don't blame Rudi, it's the players that play like shit. The only player that I can give thumbs up is Radja. You can see his fighting spirit and urgency to get the ball forward. While Florenzi? Come on, sell him already! Should be Gervinho - Totti - Ibarbo! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
TSChrisky
post Apr 27 2015, 08:12 PM

Romanista
4,567 posts

QUOTE(romalis51 @ Apr 27 2015, 02:50 PM)
Don't blame Rudi, it's the players that play like shit. The only player that I can give thumbs up is Radja. You can see his fighting spirit and urgency to get the ball forward. While Florenzi? Come on, sell him already! Should be Gervinho - Totti - Ibarbo!  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif
did you watched the last few games ? because if so, I have no idea why you think Florenzi is a problem. Dude worked his ass off and actually showed that he cares, unlike some other higher-paid guys that just half-assed throughout the 90 minutes (i'm looking at you, DDR).

I'm not blaming all these messes solely on Rudi, and yup I agree the players are at fault, too. But when you have a coach who been unable to fix and change even a single thing for 4 freaking months, something drastic really need to be done. Rudi just proved that he's a one-trick pony and I suspect the players are losing faith in him as well.

having say that, I would still fine to keep Rudi for another season, but really, he need to learn to adapt before its too late.

This post has been edited by Chrisky: Apr 27 2015, 08:14 PM
romalis51
post Apr 28 2015, 09:15 AM

Getting Started
94 posts

QUOTE(Chrisky @ Apr 27 2015, 09:12 PM)
did you watched the last few games ? because if so, I have no idea why you think Florenzi is a problem. Dude worked his ass off and actually showed that he cares, unlike some other higher-paid guys that just half-assed throughout the 90 minutes (i'm looking at you, DDR).

I'm not blaming all these messes solely on Rudi, and yup I agree the players are at fault, too. But when you have a coach who been unable to fix and change even a single thing for 4 freaking months, something drastic really need to be done. Rudi just proved that he's a one-trick pony and I suspect the players are losing faith in him as well.

having say that, I would still fine to keep Rudi for another season, but really, he need to learn to adapt before its too late.
Yes I watched them all. For me the one who really work hard is Radja. I don't see he's working as hard as he should. He run a lot, but also failed a lot. I remember at some point during the game, Totti scold him to go into fast counter attack. He's fast, but the reaction superbly slow.

I just hope for the next game Rudi give Doumbia a chance. hmm.gif
TSChrisky
post Apr 29 2015, 10:40 AM

Romanista
4,567 posts

QUOTE(romalis51 @ Apr 28 2015, 09:15 AM)
Yes I watched them all. For me the one who really work hard is Radja. I don't see he's working as hard as he should. He run a lot, but also failed a lot. I remember at some point during the game, Totti scold him to go into fast counter attack. He's fast, but the reaction superbly slow.

I just hope for the next game Rudi give Doumbia a chance.  hmm.gif
i don't agree with you, i think Ale had been great lately, although its true that there's lack of end results but that's more like the team being collectively shit rather than his personal failure.

anyway there's saying that Rudi is gonna change the formation to 4-3-1-2 with Doumbia starting tonight... we'll see.
romalis51
post Apr 30 2015, 10:32 AM

Getting Started
94 posts

WE WON!!!!

Finally!!! 0-3. Finally Rudi playing Doumbia, Ibarbo and Gervinho together. Can't stop crying cry.gif cry.gif

If we keep this momentum there is still hope!
TSChrisky
post Apr 30 2015, 01:25 PM

Romanista
4,567 posts

holy shit we scored 3 goals in 1 game - i honestly can't recall the last time we did that biggrin.gif

Florenzi's goal... Boom !

user posted image

anyway we actually didn't really played that well as the score suggested, but i'll take it and hope the team can build things up from there.

there's still 15 points up for grab, so... Forza Roma ! biggrin.gif
zigen520
post May 3 2015, 10:56 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

yeshhhh...now we on the 2nd place while lazio draw...keep this momentum and we might still able to hold the 2nd place
TSChrisky
post May 4 2015, 11:39 AM

Romanista
4,567 posts

good win, and grazie Atalanta lol biggrin.gif

damn i'm so in love with Ale... dude got a big heart with 'ROMA' written all over it, and his goal was just... Wow thumbup.gif

user posted image

user posted image

let's keep this up and finish the season well... Forza Roma !
romalis51
post May 5 2015, 02:36 PM

Getting Started
94 posts

So Rudi is still playing 4-3-3 with florenzi playing as RB isn't? What happen to Maicon?
TSChrisky
post May 6 2015, 09:58 AM

Romanista
4,567 posts

QUOTE(romalis51 @ May 5 2015, 02:36 PM)
So Rudi is still playing 4-3-3 with florenzi playing as RB isn't? What happen to Maicon?
Maicon is done and finished. Dude went the usual 'disinterested and zero motivation Brazilian aged over 30' route, and the last i heard he haven't been training for months. I bet he's off to Brazil, or Middle East for some quick oil money next.

Cole is a goner, too. Lost his place to Holebas, even Toro is above him in the pecking order, can't see him to stick around next season. MLS might be calling soon.

This post has been edited by Chrisky: May 6 2015, 09:58 AM
TSChrisky
post May 11 2015, 09:48 AM

Romanista
4,567 posts

the fight for CL places now just got more interesting... I thought we are losing the 2nd spot after defeat to AC, but Lazio lost too lol biggrin.gif

Napoli failed to take full advantage but they did closing in now. Next few rounds of Serie A are gonna be good.

127 Pages « < 121 122 123 124 125 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0344sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:24 AM