QUOTE(Aeon_Clock @ Sep 14 2018, 02:18 PM)
wow...how did you get this?
I only got 2 star rares and super rares.
I'm kinda confused with this game...wondering if anyone can help clear some questions
- Commons are 1* but Rares and Super Rares are 2*...is this normal or are we somehow supposed to upgrade the Super Rares to 3*? Unless I'm mistaken about something here.
- How do you upgrade stars on a 'ship'?
- What do you do with the common 'ships'? Is there a way to upgrade their ranks (Stars)?
- Best way to get a high rank 'ship'? Right now there's a 'limited ship' available in the build menu. We just continue trying luck here with the Wisdom cubes?
- Beside the name of some 'ships', there are letters - DD, CA, etc....what do they mean?
Thanks in advance!
*I'm in Sandy server
I think wiki already answered most of your question so below is just my opinion/tips:-
Save your golden bullin for best ship(or your soon to be waifu?), only Vampire worth getting from 3 new ship, Atago will be added to normal construction later.
Recomended SR ship: Hood(BB),Enterprise(CV),Illustrious(CV). This 3 is currently best SR existing on EN server.
Aim for this on your PVE fleet(I wont mention SR ship & ship not on EN server yet):
DD:Any starter DD, Fortune(Retrofit), Vampire(Current event ship),Ayanami(4-star Z23,Laffey & Javelin)
CL:Helena,Cleveland(sunglasses meme girl), Phoenix, Avrora(CBT code)
CA:Indianapolis, Wichita(4-star Helena,Phoenix,Brooklyn)
CV/L:Saratoga(1 dollar to claim her), Ranger(Retrofit), Lexington
BC/BB/BM:Rodney, Nelson,Arizona. Recommend lv5+ skill for Terror & Erebus before using them.
Anyway I'm playing on Lexington & Sandy. No plan to create guild for now, those ring more expensive than 700-yen KC ver.