Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Azur Lane, Anime & Game discussion

views

Jigoku
post Sep 24 2018, 02:14 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Sep 23 2018, 03:39 PM)
Like it more than I should really. If not grinding much still can passively do commissions. Have all of the super rares now, feels good.
Non event SR is like 7% pretty high rate for mobile game.

Event ship on the other hand at least some of them got rerun so if you miss it this month wait rerun whistling.gif
Jigoku
post Sep 24 2018, 02:45 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Sep 24 2018, 02:41 PM)
Well the super rare drop ship is a bit harder to get like Foxes and Poi, but farmable so not a problem haha
whistling.gif poi2 was easy to farm

but the akaga sister i wont waste too much oil on farming their clone probably just gonna do hard mode 3-4 for carrier bluprint to retrofit shouhou.

and use my oil for world 6 farm to get purple plate
Jigoku
post Sep 24 2018, 11:11 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(Aeon_Clock @ Sep 24 2018, 02:54 PM)
what's poi2?
btw, what time does the daily quests reset everyday in our timezone?
6-4 SR DD

This coming Thursday is the Crane Event

Jigoku
post Oct 24 2018, 05:40 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Oct 24 2018, 02:20 AM)
I'm quitting this game. I invited a friend to play with me, now they are changing how West Virginia look to some edgy looking shit, which is my friend's target waifu. So he quits, now I will as well.

This developers hati tissue, and keeps changing your waifu. Expect more every few months lol. How many waifu art has they changed already tbh. I'm not happy with this stupidity. So I'll stop.
Just gonna leave this here

Fallen wing Redesign and trivia

Fallen Wing event was delayed for a very long time fyi

CN server: December 29th 2017 - January 15th 2018
First phase start: December 29th 2017
Second and Third phase start: January 1st 2018

almost 10-11 months delayed because of the artist.

"Regarding the "Fallen Wings" event:

By now, we know CN players are surprised to see that Maryland and Colorado got a redesign.

There's actually a long story behind this.

As you know, the "Fallen Wings" event first came out in CN servers. Following this, the JP version was ALSO supposed to have it after CN. However, complications arose leading to delays.

Awhile back, we obtained information regarding this matter, BUT it was supposedly CONFIDENTIAL and we weren't sure about this information's reliability.

Below are the events as follows:

1.) According to our info, the original artist of the Colorado class ships was called "RAIL", who happens to be a hardcore Warship Girls fan. As such, he really didn't think highly of AL during its early stages.

2) Despite this, RAIL initially accepted a commission from Azur Lane to do the initial artworks for the CN release of the Fallen Wings event.

3) However, we heard that AL staff and fans alike weren't pleased with RAIL work. As it turns out, RAIL intentionally did a bad job on the artworks. This led to the Azur Lane staff to revise the shipgirl designs.

4.) RAIL noticed these edits afterwards and supposedly later blamed Azur Lane for sabotaging his art. Following this, he started throwing tantrums on Weibo. Most of his rants included alleging that Warship Girls was the better game and was only in it for the money.

5.) On the other hand, Azur Lane tried to reach out to RAIL, even asking him to improve the existing art. He refused to revise them, even saying that he would only take artwork requests for WSG.

6.) This led to Manjuu to let go of RAIL since he became a liability, especially since AL might plan future retrofits and/or skins for these shipgirls.

7.) With him gone, the work then fell to HAO (the artist for AL Akagi and Kaga) to pick up where RAIL left off and redesign the Colorado-class ships to an updated version.

Long story short:

This means the reason why Fallen Wings had so many delays in the JP server release was all because of RAIL's refusal to do revisions for Azur Lane.

So now, RAIL has disowned of his creations and HAO has now adopted 3 new daughters.

=============================================

Disclaimer:This is just to let the community know the reason behind the design changes. We do not encourage people to hate on the Warship Girls fandoms. Please respect both WSG and AL fandoms and keep the discussion healthy."
This post has been edited by Jigoku: Oct 24 2018, 05:42 PM
Jigoku
post Oct 25 2018, 03:20 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

I cant wait to get Washington then whack some tentacles girl if you know what i meant brows.gif brows.gif
Jigoku
post Oct 25 2018, 04:20 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(Aeon_Clock @ Oct 25 2018, 04:00 PM)
when is the Fallen Wings event?

Jigoku
post Nov 2 2018, 09:55 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(Maxmiller @ Nov 2 2018, 01:50 PM)
for me I think is best to have more lv100 unit to choose then to have less, but I do plan to make another Fletcher with no limit break and 2nd Phoenix but not Downes... I find her creepy as hell.
if we are talking about efficiency then fletcher fleet is trash because they cant be lvl100 and 0lb like in CN

In EN go for phoenix/downes and Cassin.They are better and can be use till late game.

I use Rodney/phoenix maybe plus cassin/downes.

QUOTE(Maxmiller @ Nov 2 2018, 01:17 PM)
now play at C2 lvling Indianapolis & Portland, should be lv90 tonight, hope they be more tanking then my lv90+ Fletcher & Thatcher.. really don't want to use Prinz Eugen..
Portland will be great once retrofit come out

Indianapolis not so great so i wont be wasting energy on her will just send for commission.

This post has been edited by Jigoku: Nov 2 2018, 10:09 PM
Jigoku
post Nov 5 2018, 12:34 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(Maxmiller @ Nov 3 2018, 09:20 AM)
No offence but they are not trash if they get the job done, I'm finally at D2 last night with my Fletcher sister on clear fleet, Portland india & Belfast on boss fleet, yes is not perfect because I don't have any +10 gold gear yet but at least I can auto battle, my phoenix/downes and Cassin are lv 78/49/50 so I cant use them right now, it's so very annoying about hard mode is you have to the type of ship it want us to, I started poor and less, so Fletcher sister and Portland sister is my 1st fleet, I can level more ship if I got the time, Akashi still waiting for me at 8-4 but I'm still on 6-1....

Anyways what I'm trying to say is their is more then one way to play this game, it is what I love about this game so much, unlike some other game force you to use some guys from Thailand to be top tier player ranting.gif
i am min max fuel efficiency guy, so if i need to mlb fletcher fleet just to clear map then they lost their main perks which is low fuel cost fleet.

Thus making Phoenix,Cassin,Downes a better choice that you can bring to D3 and clear with less fuel.

If you got no fuel issue by all means go full fleet and clear D3 aint that hard tbh.

Below is my current D3 formation lvling them to 100, clear fleet did not include downes/cassin because i want lvl craven and phoenix.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Clear Fleet 23 fuel per node

Boss Fleet is 47

23x6 = 138+47

185 total fuel per 1 time D3

This post has been edited by Jigoku: Nov 5 2018, 12:35 PM
Jigoku
post Nov 5 2018, 06:21 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(ppm16 @ Nov 5 2018, 03:39 PM)
Can't log in, guess there is sudden maintenance -.-
Nice info, is ur glass cannon ok or u skipping siren? (looks like it to me)
Usually kill 1 skip 2.

My main objective is get medal to clear off box 4 if i cant make it at least i hope i can get all the bluprint inside for future retrofit.

glass cannon i think you are talking about Wichita right? i still havent +10 her gear mostly and she got 50/50 chance of dying during boss

This post has been edited by Jigoku: Nov 5 2018, 10:32 PM
Jigoku
post Nov 5 2018, 10:24 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(Maxmiller @ Nov 5 2018, 10:12 PM)
I get what you trying to say, as i said b4, I'm still new so i needed starter lv100 unit, the Fletcher sister seem like a good idea at the time, i will make another 0LB Fletcher later when i got the time, i too want to be min max fuel efficiency, ATM using all the fuel and time doing the event also my player lvl is 68 so i want get to lv70 asap, so doing the event and go full fleet at same time, after will try to find my min fuel setting fleet, right now still cant clear D3, back liner die too fast, with weak weapon cant kill boss fast enough, ATM doing D2 with 366 fuel per clear, I REALLY wish they give me more time to train up my other unit...

got my minne few days ago, still hoping wash will show up. icon_idea.gif

Today is my AL game play 1 month anniversary. rclxms.gif

BTW nice D3 fleet setting.  notworthy.gif
If i may suggest you, if you already complete D3, instead of farming D map because of your ship formation not strong enough.

i recommend you to just farm C1 or C3 for the DD gun and Torpedo. DD gun can be use for USS BB such as Sadok/Washington and also ur fletcher/dd fleet as well.
and they are much easier to grind medal on and you can maybe save fuel too dont need to dish out full fleet

maybe i can help you with ur back line if you can show me what ships you have or mainly using?

This post has been edited by Jigoku: Nov 5 2018, 10:31 PM
Jigoku
post Nov 6 2018, 01:53 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(Maxmiller @ Nov 5 2018, 11:42 PM)
nope, still not clear D3 yet, boss front line i use portland sister lv93/94 + belfast lv88.

back line i got:
Repulse lv100, Lexington lv99, Rodney lv99, Long Island lv96, Arizona lv92, Shouhou lv92, Illustrious lv86, South Dakota lv79, the rest is below lv78

I'm doing D2 for the battle metal, i think can clear phase 4 supplies b4 the event end.
hmm.gif

Can show me the fleet formation you use to fight D3 ?

Clear & Boss Fleet
Jigoku
post Nov 7 2018, 02:47 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(Maxmiller @ Nov 6 2018, 11:31 PM)
Here my team from left to right:

Clear Fleet:
Arizona lv93, South Dakota lv81, Shouhou lv92 / Fletcher lv98, Thatcher lv97 / fuel 52 x 6

Boss Fleet:
Rodney lv99, Lexington lv99, Repulse lv100 / Indianapolis lv94, Belfast lv90, Portland lv93 / fuel 70

after few try, finally found my clear team, is not perfect front line die sometime, siren kill 2 skip 1

just got my Washington today rclxm9.gif i only left Colorado for this event thumbup.gif

Thank you very much for trying to help. notworthy.gif
It would be best if you can SS your dock as well so i can see what other backline ships you have.

TBH most of your backline i cant do anything even if i switch them around you need to relvl better backline for your pve.

What you can keep using would be Rodney,Arizona,Sadok,Shouhou, ditch repulse and lexington.

Even your frontline the only one worth keeping would be Portland,Belfast and ditch everything else.

Get Helena for Boss Clear Fleet, Her Radar Scan max lvl help a lot (increases the damage that all enemies take by 20% (40%) for 10 seconds.)

QUOTE(ppm16 @ Nov 7 2018, 12:47 PM)
Screenshot of your dockyard? Also this might help you, http://azurlanesanctuarygrossweebskeepout....for-future.html

As for me, want to empty all shop before going to C1&C3 for farming.

Neptunia event hinted on black friday, that mean 1 week+ rest before next event
Yes Neptunia coming, but i still havent got my minneapolis and i am out of cube cry.gif cry.gif

QUOTE(Maxmiller @ Nov 7 2018, 02:24 PM)
well I don't have an picture upload site, but is a new account really not much to look at, only got more less 10+ of SR ship.

so T0 is like best ship, T3 is not so good ship? well my plan is to level all the ship to lv100/120, but I only play at night even on weekend, so not much time.

maybe I can clear all event shop a little b4 the last day, not much time to farm C1.

don't know a lot about Neptunia, is from the anime or game? but I like it a lot especially Purple Heart, I will sure burn some cube for her.
As of current patch our lvl100 ship dont accumulate exp like other region so no point getting them to lvl100 and wasting the exp you get from clearing with them.

Only reason you get them to 100 is to field them into PVP.

I strongly suggest you dont get new fletcher fleet since you already had one thats lvl9x and instead get Cassin,Downes and Phoenix

Cassin,Downes and Phoenix all 3 of them are known to be undead girls cuz they just cant die.

If i were you i will take the link provided above with a pinch of salt.

I will agree only if we are talking about high lvl map like world 7 and above.

some of those mention as t3 or t2 are actually better without LB and use to farm low lvl map.

anyway let me gip u another one better for future proofing ship thats coming as EN get more update.
This is for world 12 lvl120 ship

Minneapolis is t1 or t0 for CA if not wrong

This post has been edited by Jigoku: Nov 7 2018, 03:36 PM
Jigoku
post Nov 8 2018, 08:15 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(blackstar88 @ Nov 8 2018, 06:39 PM)
any1 knows if leander and leipzig skill stacks?
According to some old post they do stack because they are different skills

but FP leander one will only apply because it replaces whoever thats weaker.

You get 15% of Leander FP instead of 20%

same type buff = no stack

This post has been edited by Jigoku: Nov 8 2018, 08:23 PM
Jigoku
post Nov 9 2018, 10:37 AM

Getting Started
269 posts

I find his video one of the best that give you straight forward answer and short video.
Jigoku
post Nov 9 2018, 02:00 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(Maxmiller @ Nov 9 2018, 12:56 PM)
Yes, watched all his AL video when I'm still new, sometime I re-watch it when I forgotten something.

I got limited Gold Bullin, not sure who to use on, I got both Shoukaku/Zuikaku and Akagi/Kaga, since I don't care much about PVP, which you think is better for PVE?
Akaga= Akagi Kaga
NAKAGA= Nagato Akagi Kaga
Crane = Shoukaku and Zuikaku

Definitely Akagi and Kaga
Both are good in PVE and PVP
I admit I am a bit bias and fact is most of my fight end b4 crane had their 3rd strike.

Best used together in PVP or PVE (in fact you can even use them separately ) Akagi and something else as backline

If you are planning for the Nakaga fleet in PVP then definitely use gold bulin on them.

Shoukaku and Zuikaku are slightly worst because their dmg are only on par after 3 air strike compare with Akaga

Akaga=burst
Crane= extended fight

Jigoku
post Nov 9 2018, 03:07 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(gyuh7 @ Nov 9 2018, 02:57 PM)
If I want to buy gems only credit card available?
I use Google play pay via Digi postpaid

Others methods maybe need ask other shikikan here

This post has been edited by Jigoku: Nov 9 2018, 03:07 PM
Jigoku
post Nov 9 2018, 04:59 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(Maxmiller @ Nov 9 2018, 04:34 PM)
Noted, thanks

Just watched some old AL video about Neptunia, is their a decoration themes of Neptunia? if yes I'm not going to waste my deco coin on any Halloween theme since I hate Halloween, can anyone confirm it? Thanks! thumbsup.gif
There should be at least according to the wikia i am also saving my deco coins for it.

i did not buy any halloween one sweat.gif
Jigoku
post Nov 10 2018, 09:57 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

ARK ROYAL brows.gif brows.gif

Jigoku
post Nov 11 2018, 07:42 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

Next maintenance

Guide to prep for World 9 for those who still havent got a full fleet of 100
I hope you guys got keep some of that blue fire extinguisher.

Jigoku
post Nov 12 2018, 06:43 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0293sec    0.14    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:30 AM