> Honkai Impact 3, bayonetta waifu mecha musume

views

lotter92
post May 31 2019, 07:49 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(vng69 @ May 31 2019, 01:26 PM)
2 costumes for PX..woohoo!!
how long you've been playing?
Since Nov last year. Almost max level now but still undergeared to compete with late game-players.
ky1996
post May 31 2019, 11:22 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(lotter92 @ May 31 2019, 07:40 PM)
Why don't you buy monthly card. Only like rm19.90 per month u can get like 3000+ crystal in a month by just logging in daily.
yeah that will do
black_Zer0
post Jun 3 2019, 06:29 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(bartbarb @ May 31 2019, 05:28 PM)
forgot to mentioned, this is the second round of LOW only cost 4.8k, first round i think need to spend around 6.8k to get. Only second round got phoenix. So total if you want to get phoenix, you have to get 11.6k of crystal.. lolx

If you no rush, very soon you can collect the crystal.
I only top-up once when i play,  that is the captain special where each 10 level will award you certain crystal.
How many fragments I get if I already have Phoenix?

Haih, was trying to get Higokumaru from the current focused supply.

But no luck, got Flint Sanada & Otto B.
lotter92
post Jun 4 2019, 09:51 AM

QUOTE(black_Zer0 @ Jun 3 2019, 06:29 PM)
How many fragments I get if I already have Phoenix?

Haih, was trying to get Higokumaru from the current focused supply.

But no luck, got Flint Sanada & Otto B.
You'll get only 30 frags. If you don't have Blood Rose yet, you can use the egg to unlock her instead. Don't go for Ice Miko, unless you already have her signature weapon.

Well, Flint Sanada is the best cannon in the game while otto B is a must have for Judah team, so it's not a total waste.
TSspacelion
post Jun 4 2019, 10:16 AM

bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Group: Senior Member

Flint Sanada is good for Chariot in MA and is the shotgun weapon of choice for BN (assuming you can get her and kit her, that 1-shot boss is frikkin crazy)

black_Zer0
post Jun 4 2019, 10:25 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lotter92 @ Jun 4 2019, 09:51 AM)
You'll get only 30 frags. If you don't have Blood Rose yet, you can use the egg to unlock her instead. Don't go for Ice Miko, unless you already have her signature weapon.

Well, Flint Sanada is the best cannon in the game while otto B is a must have for Judah team, so it's not a total waste.
Is Blood Rose good? I don't really have any good Himeko gears. But I guess it is better to just unlock her vs 30 frags.
lotter92
post Jun 4 2019, 10:48 AM

QUOTE(black_Zer0 @ Jun 4 2019, 10:25 AM)
Is Blood Rose good? I don't really have any good Himeko gears. But I guess it is better to just unlock her vs 30 frags.
She's good at SS, but have a very niche use (and she can carry Blood Dance, very useful in MA elemental team). If you almost unlock SS for phoenix you can go for it too.
black_Zer0
post Jun 4 2019, 11:01 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(spacelion @ Jun 4 2019, 10:16 AM)
Flint Sanada is good for Chariot in MA and is the shotgun weapon of choice for BN (assuming you can get her and kit her, that 1-shot boss is frikkin crazy)
Ah icic. I rarely use Bronyas tbh beside YA. Need to learn.

So many characters, even fully gearing one is a challenge. That's why I'm trying to focus on the few that I have.
bartbarb
post Jun 12 2019, 11:01 AM

Casual

So sad i haven't finish my sensei mission, didn't realise im already on lvl.60. Unable to do fully claim of reward.

Now i have 5k crystal(not that much) but don't have any focus supply that suits for me to grab, shall i just do a standard pull?
lotter92
post Jun 12 2019, 12:33 PM

QUOTE(bartbarb @ Jun 12 2019, 11:01 AM)
So sad i haven't finish my sensei mission, didn't realise im already on lvl.60. Unable to do fully claim of reward.

Now i have 5k crystal(not that much) but don't have any focus supply that suits for me to grab, shall i just do a standard pull?
You're already got your guaranteed 33 pull S-rank right? If yes, there is no point of doing standard pull anymore unless you have the supply card obtained from armada mission or monthly login bonus.

If you have NS, the current Skoll and Hati banner is quite good. The stigma isn't good, but other rate up equipment is worth to get. I saw Judah, Tranquil Arias, Wilde set, Ekaterina set etc, in the drop list.

Or you can save further and wait for expansion of character you like or OP character like GK or VK.
bartbarb
post Jun 12 2019, 03:20 PM

Casual

QUOTE(lotter92 @ Jun 12 2019, 12:33 PM)
You're already got your guaranteed 33 pull S-rank right? If yes, there is no point of doing standard pull anymore unless you have the supply card obtained from armada mission or monthly login bonus.

If you have NS, the current Skoll and Hati banner is quite good. The stigma isn't good, but other rate up equipment is worth to get. I saw Judah, Tranquil Arias, Wilde set, Ekaterina set etc, in the drop list.

Or you can save further and wait for expansion of character you like or OP character like GK or VK.
ya, i done the guaranteed s rank standard pull, as well as LOW.
now i got phoenix, not sure shall i as well as to invest on NS or not.
Which one will be better in long run? Phoenix is not farmable right?

i guess what i really want now is to pull main weapon/stigma for UR & Miko Sakura.
lotter92
post Jun 12 2019, 04:58 PM

QUOTE(bartbarb @ Jun 12 2019, 03:20 PM)
ya, i done the guaranteed s rank standard pull, as well as LOW.
now i got phoenix, not sure shall i as well as to invest on NS or not.
Which one will be better in long run? Phoenix is not farmable right?

i guess what i really want now is to pull main weapon/stigma for UR & Miko Sakura.
Phoenix is farmable through war treasury, but you can only buy up to 6 frags per week. So it will be a while. You may farm her f2p set (grip tai xuan gloves + fuhua musician stigma set) as she's good enough to be your main dps with the set.

There is no wrong in investing on NS, she's one of the best main physical dps in the game, especially with SSS rank. So try to farm her to SSS as soon as possible, she will help you a lot in the late game content.

Miko Sakura was a good dps. WAS. She's not as good as currently as many newer valks is replacing her as main physical dps. UR otherwise, if you have chance, you can farm for her set, she's one of the best physical dps in the game as well (plus there is no reliable other physics physical dps - other than rosalia).

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0784sec    2.93    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th June 2019 - 03:01 PM