Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Honkai Impact 3, bayonetta waifu mecha musume

views

lotter92
post Apr 19 2019, 12:11 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(carloschak @ Apr 18 2019, 12:05 PM)
lol this current update is the bomb man.

i don't even have enough time to play all of the events -.-

AND CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW VALKYRIES (spoiler alert)
I wanna save crystal to get God Kiana next month but the new valks are really temptinggg omg what should I do
lotter92
post Apr 19 2019, 02:48 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(carloschak @ Apr 19 2019, 02:27 PM)
but i think God Kiana will only be really strong with full gear though. anyway i used my 100 guaranteed S to get God Kiana hahahaha cause she's badass.

for me im more for collecting new valks since i already have my strongest team for normal play.
Well I need God Kiana as I don't have any reliable ranged dps haha. Just got to 70, so everything just started to become more than what I can handle. I've heard the new valks will be farmable, even the S-rank one so they are not totally gacha, hopefully it's true.
lotter92
post May 9 2019, 09:23 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(black_Zer0 @ May 7 2019, 02:37 PM)
Hi guys,

Would like to know what are your resources to get info on builds.

Got hella lucky with GK, managed to get her+full gear with just a few rolls.

So I'm kinda wondering what to focus on next.
Damn you. I'm so salty right now haha. Spend 12k so far but still didn't get her yet. Now left 30 pull :sadface:

QUOTE(bartbarb @ May 8 2019, 06:14 PM)
I stopped playing previously only recently i continue back.
There is so much things to do for 1 day but with limited stamina.

My current list only got A rank:

Holy Ceremony
Crimson Impulse
& the common Theresa.

I only got around 5k on hand, should i be roll any now?
Which level are you now? You will have more stamina when you're levelling up. If you don't have any S valkyrie yet, just keep pull standard gacha. You will guarantee get one S-valk within the first 33 pull.
lotter92
post May 9 2019, 12:11 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

Nice to see the thread is active again. Anyway, please keep note that abyss will be closed down in 3.2 update, so it will be changed to dirac sea. Therefore, CH might be not be meta as it is but still useful as GK support.

QUOTE(bartbarb @ May 9 2019, 10:59 AM)
I'm on lvl 31 now.. only got 4764 crystal saja.

btw, i would like to ask, regarding the newbie bonus. There is 1 task at last of each day wrote: Growth Plan, Get xx fragment x1.
How to complete this ?  I clicked go it bring me to base only.
I think you need to unlock the stage where the fragment drop first. Most of the stages which drop the fragment are hard and supreme stages. Just check the valk profile to see which stages gives their drop.
lotter92
post May 9 2019, 02:51 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(black_Zer0 @ May 9 2019, 12:44 PM)
Grindable? Through the foundry?

I just gotten the darwin set after watching some videos, but I don't know how it's used. I don't see any shield upon entry.
Picasso T can be obtained by clearing the challenge stage in extra story mode. M/B through grinding, M is in coop shop, B fragments can be farmed using white core through asterite shop. Picasso set really excels for physical dps.
lotter92
post May 10 2019, 03:06 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(bartbarb @ May 10 2019, 02:54 PM)
Thanks for the help.

Since i don't have any S rank now,
I on dilemma now, should i invest on land of wishes or do the 33 pull for a guarantee S rank?

Currently i do not have any preferable S rank in mind yet.
Do a 33 pull first cause you may have a chance to get the valk from LOW from standard pull. Just to ensure that you don't get duplicate. Happened to me from my previous account, I did LOW first and get Kiana Moonbeam, then I pull 33 standards, I get another KMB sigh..

For standard pull, the best S rank you can get is Shadow Knight, if you get that, she will carry you all the way through the game.
lotter92
post May 17 2019, 12:02 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

user posted image

Damn. 95th pull, with the last crystal available, and a few hours before the banner expired, finally got this god tuna. T_T
lotter92
post May 31 2019, 06:18 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(vng69 @ May 30 2019, 05:33 PM)
who is still actively playing?
Me. The current event is too good to be missed. 2 new free costumes somemore

This post has been edited by lotter92: May 31 2019, 06:18 AM
lotter92
post May 31 2019, 07:40 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(ky1996 @ May 31 2019, 03:30 PM)
4.8k crystal to get what you want on land of wishes? damn man gacha games really make people broke la, i mean can top up 100-200 max no problem i willing to but currently funding for laptop
Why don't you buy monthly card. Only like rm19.90 per month u can get like 3000+ crystal in a month by just logging in daily.

This post has been edited by lotter92: May 31 2019, 07:47 PM
lotter92
post May 31 2019, 07:49 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(vng69 @ May 31 2019, 01:26 PM)
2 costumes for PX..woohoo!!
how long you've been playing?
Since Nov last year. Almost max level now but still undergeared to compete with late game-players.
lotter92
post Jun 4 2019, 09:51 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(black_Zer0 @ Jun 3 2019, 06:29 PM)
How many fragments I get if I already have Phoenix?

Haih, was trying to get Higokumaru from the current focused supply.

But no luck, got Flint Sanada & Otto B.
You'll get only 30 frags. If you don't have Blood Rose yet, you can use the egg to unlock her instead. Don't go for Ice Miko, unless you already have her signature weapon.

Well, Flint Sanada is the best cannon in the game while otto B is a must have for Judah team, so it's not a total waste.
lotter92
post Jun 4 2019, 10:48 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(black_Zer0 @ Jun 4 2019, 10:25 AM)
Is Blood Rose good? I don't really have any good Himeko gears. But I guess it is better to just unlock her vs 30 frags.
She's good at SS, but have a very niche use (and she can carry Blood Dance, very useful in MA elemental team). If you almost unlock SS for phoenix you can go for it too.
lotter92
post Jun 12 2019, 12:33 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(bartbarb @ Jun 12 2019, 11:01 AM)
So sad i haven't finish my sensei mission, didn't realise im already on lvl.60. Unable to do fully claim of reward.

Now i have 5k crystal(not that much) but don't have any focus supply that suits for me to grab, shall i just do a standard pull?
You're already got your guaranteed 33 pull S-rank right? If yes, there is no point of doing standard pull anymore unless you have the supply card obtained from armada mission or monthly login bonus.

If you have NS, the current Skoll and Hati banner is quite good. The stigma isn't good, but other rate up equipment is worth to get. I saw Judah, Tranquil Arias, Wilde set, Ekaterina set etc, in the drop list.

Or you can save further and wait for expansion of character you like or OP character like GK or VK.
lotter92
post Jun 12 2019, 04:58 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(bartbarb @ Jun 12 2019, 03:20 PM)
ya, i done the guaranteed s rank standard pull, as well as LOW.
now i got phoenix, not sure shall i as well as to invest on NS or not.
Which one will be better in long run? Phoenix is not farmable right?

i guess what i really want now is to pull main weapon/stigma for UR & Miko Sakura.
Phoenix is farmable through war treasury, but you can only buy up to 6 frags per week. So it will be a while. You may farm her f2p set (grip tai xuan gloves + fuhua musician stigma set) as she's good enough to be your main dps with the set.

There is no wrong in investing on NS, she's one of the best main physical dps in the game, especially with SSS rank. So try to farm her to SSS as soon as possible, she will help you a lot in the late game content.

Miko Sakura was a good dps. WAS. She's not as good as currently as many newer valks is replacing her as main physical dps. UR otherwise, if you have chance, you can farm for her set, she's one of the best physical dps in the game as well (plus there is no reliable other physics physical dps - other than rosalia).
lotter92
post Jun 20 2019, 04:52 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

SAVE YOUR CRYSTALS BOYS. WE GONNA HAVE A WILD *RIDE*

AWAKENED BRONYAAA!!

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

lotter92
post Jun 26 2019, 04:09 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(bartbarb @ Jun 24 2019, 08:43 PM)
Sad.. I wasted most of my crystal. I wanna get cinder hawk, but instead I got skadi... But I do not have ice Rita, so I try her banner also failed
Tough luck. Just keep trying. I wanna either skadi or cinder but still can't manage to pull it.

QUOTE(unnamed02023 @ Jun 26 2019, 02:52 PM)
found this thread when searching for something related to HI3, but i m JP server player. anyone in this thread playing JP server?
i was googling around how to check how long i have played HI3 but cant find a way.
anyone know to how to check it?

Thank in advance. Glad this thread still alive. Cheers guys.
Sorry but no idea. Anyway, I wonder why you choose JP instead of SEA server? Better gacha rates?

QUOTE(black_Zer0 @ Jun 26 2019, 03:26 PM)
Are there any pros and cons to going above level 80?
Other than unlocking the new stage to farm elf materials, not really-yet. In the future, there will be different bracket for dirac and MA for level 80+player, so it will be less competition. But for now, not so much
lotter92
post Jun 28 2019, 02:48 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

user posted image

New leak of upcoming augmented VR? If yes, then it's good to see VR to be relevant again as I feel she has the lamest combo skill.

The outfit looks pretty cool though
lotter92
post Jun 28 2019, 02:58 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(Sieg @ Jun 28 2019, 02:53 PM)
ikr rclxms.gif
user posted image

She's even using HOV's lance for melee attack! *gasp*
lotter92
post Aug 1 2019, 10:52 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

Who is excited for the 3.3 update? Biker Bronya and Augmented Ranger are coming. I hope my 5k crystal is enough to at least unlock the new character to add to my waifu collection.
lotter92
post Aug 15 2019, 11:21 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(black_Zer0 @ Aug 15 2019, 10:43 AM)
Yeah she does look good. Hm but she's ice elemental right?

I'm severely lacking fire elemental which is why I wanted VK or at least thales/higo stigmatas. Only thing I have is Phoenix with fuhua musician.  sad.gif
She's ice elemental MECHA valk, which is pretty a deal since other elemental MECHA valk are expensive to gear up (SK, PI, VK). Heard also she's pretty usable with f2p gear.

Why don't u have Flame Sakitama? She's a better fire dps tho, Phoenix is semi support-dps.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0193sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:46 AM