Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Movies The AVENGERS: Movie Series Thread, Next: Avengers: Infinity War 25/4/2018

views

EpsilonStar
post Feb 25 2012, 02:30 PM

Regular
1,223 posts

capt america's costume looks meh in this one. Should use similar texture and color like in the First avenger. In the promo vid where all heroes stand in circle, got 1 shot showing back/side of capt, the butt there look horrible and fat... o.o'
EpsilonStar
post Mar 1 2012, 01:14 PM

Regular
1,223 posts

wow latest trailer awesome level over 9000!!
ah i hate now it drives up the expectation so much...
EpsilonStar
post Apr 29 2012, 12:12 AM

Regular
1,223 posts

Watched it just now. I think this is made remarkably good, relatively speaking. I don't think there is any other movie with so many heroes that works as good as this.
I think there are enough character development for a movie with this many heroes, at least, they don't suddenly come together and then proceed to some battle.
EpsilonStar
post Aug 25 2012, 03:51 PM

Regular
1,223 posts

i heard there were 30 min deleted scene of capt america... dunno if they include it?
rewatched again the movie... still think why they f*** the capt america character up so much... funny costume, meh action and fighting.. even black widow and the bourne guy fight way cooler...
EpsilonStar
post Aug 5 2019, 12:06 AM

Regular
1,223 posts

Capt marvel is either too ego or stupid. She should have used the iron gauntlet when she got hold of it.
EpsilonStar
post Aug 5 2019, 01:14 PM

Regular
1,223 posts

QUOTE(ThalaFan @ Aug 5 2019, 10:26 AM)
And do what exactly? She made frickin Thanos to kneel before her might...add the fact the Titan's headbutt did absolutely nothin to her...

If anythin, it was plot armor dat allowed Thanos to survive against Scarlett Witch & Cap Marvel...just to have Tony have his moment๐Ÿ˜ฅ

It might've been fun to watch Thanos alone vs entire MCU heroes like it was in IW.
use that to snap fingers and end the war immediately obviously, and she should be able to survive that given her might.
Sounds more like a plot hole rather than plot armor to me, just to setup ironman scene....

EpsilonStar
post Aug 5 2019, 08:13 PM

Regular
1,223 posts

QUOTE(ThalaFan @ Aug 5 2019, 05:36 PM)
How la...she masuk fight also halfway...

If we use dat logic...close to half dozen characters were tossing the gauntlet...anyone could've used it...T'Challa, Spidey, etc

Job was to prevent Thanos from seizing the gauntlet...she did exactly that...proving her might in the process. Thanos couldnt do jack against her might & had to resort to desperate measures. Besides...did she even know abt using the gauntlet?

She wasnt there 3/4 of the film...so I doubt she'd knew abt using gauntlet or thinking abt it to snap the fingers & stuff. Whatever is it...I feel from a storyline perspective, it was great as how it was

Ppl already hating Cap Marvel...making her kill off by far most badass MCU villain Thanos after outpowering him hilariously wud...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚MCU fans all over the globe wud burn down Kevin Feige & Russo Brothers home lol.

Its just rofl to think abt it. Girl already got the hate for feminism stuff & jumping into Marvel popularity bandwagon with just 1 film...now if they do as you said...habis la...kantoi...

I personally wouldnt even layan download the film if it had ended in such hilarious way. As if Thanos jadi budak kecik depan Cap Marvel tak cukup...jadi habuk pulak๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚rofl
Well I totally agree the movie should ended the way it is with Tony sacrificing himself.that's the most beautiful and fitting end to the saga and Tony himself...

But I just couldn't get past with capt marvel having the gauntlet and not using it. The rest of those that had hold it in the process wouldn't use it for, firstly most of them back from snap so they probably dunnoe how to use, and secondly and most importantly they won't survive using it, just like Tony.

Capt Marvel as u said is stronger than Thanos would have survived using it and she traveled with surviving avengers to kill Thanos at beginning of movie so theoretically she should know about the stones and gauntlet and thus how to use it as the idea at the beginning is rampas back gauntlet and unsnap.. Actuslly if u think about it, throwing the gauntlet to time machine would work? Don't they still need to put them invidiaully back to the correct place and time line?

Just saying, they prolly shouldn't have let capt Marvel handled it. That would be a better flow of the movie...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0602sec    0.28    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:10 PM