Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

136 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The AVENGERS: Movie Series Thread, Next: Avengers: Infinity War 25/4/2018 (Movies)

views

TSfiredauz
post May 6 2008, 12:04 PM, updated 2y ago

Kopitiam Official Astronaut
876 posts

user posted image

user posted image

LATEST NEWS! Sauce: http://www.marvel.com/news/moviestories.34...ies_Assemble%21

Marvel Movies Assemble!
Marvel has announced four new movies for 2010 and 2011, including Iron Man 2 and the Avengers!

user posted image

You might want to be sitting down for this one, True Believers...Okay, you ready?

This morning Marvel Studios announced four new films slated for 2010 and 2011, including two Avengers-related movies!

With Iron Man's cinematic debut currently blasting through box offices throughout the country, fans can expect a second film to hit theaters on April 30, 2010! And a few months later in July, the mighty Thor himself will wield his enchanted hammer across the big screen courtesy of director Matthew Vaughn!

Pumped yet? You should be�and you haven't heard the best part! The summer of 2011 will kick off in style with a Captain America movie, followed just two short months later with the July-debuting Avengers!

Want the very first looks at how the Marvel movie universe is already tying together? Be sure you stick to your seats until the very end of "Iron Man"�yes, all the way through the credits! There's an extra special, extra exciting, extra scene guaranteed to thrill!

Plus, as first revealed at New York Comic-Con 2008, catch Robert Downey, Jr.'s cameo as Tony Stark in "The Incredible Hulk," smashing into theaters on June 13!

That noise you hear in the background is the sound of Marvelites the world over rejoicing, True Believer! So get ready, because these next few years are going to be one heck of a good time!

Source: http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/03/05/mar...t-be-cgi-or-3d/
Zak Penn interview:
    "Absolutely. It's not only something I've considered doing, but there's been the discussion about The Avengers doing some sort of next level� Whatever the next iteration of computer animation is after this, the next step after Beowulf, is something we would definitely conisder for that."

"And I actually think it's worth considering for a lot of movies, I think it's amazing. It has a tremendous amount of potential. And I love animated movies, and I've produced animated movies, and I wrote the original story for Antz. It would definitely interest me."

From what it sounds like, Zak is implying that the Avengers movie could (key word) become something like an animated movie that is the next level beyond Beowulf, which was a 3D CGI movie.

But anyway, discussion-wise:

- Yes, yes, everyone who have seen it would have seen the obvious tie in Iron Man movie. For those who don't know, check it out after all the credits!
(heh, no spoilers lulz) tongue.gif

- Iron Man 2 is on April 30th 2010. Thor is on June 4th 2010. In Iron Man 2, we'll be seeing "oh hi there, Thor!" biggrin.gif

- As first revealed at New York Comic-Con 2008, catch Robert Downey, Jr.'s cameo as Tony Stark in "The Incredible Hulk," smashing into theaters on June 13. Again, Iron Man is like "oh hi there, Hulk!" biggrin.gif

- I quote from here, Regarding more "Hulk" movies, Maisel said "We definitely plan on continuing." He added that development continues on Spider-Man 4. "I can't give any other updates other than to say it's in development and everybody's excited about 'Spider-Man 4,'" he said. So here in Spidey 4, we'll be seeing Hulk saying "oh hi there, Spidey!" biggrin.gif

- Captain America, leader of The Avenger, will having his own movie in that same year as The Avenger Movie.

=================================

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

=================================

Some stuff:

- Antman is also in the running for a movie of its own.
- The Incredible Hulk 2 is said to have Hulk vs Iron Man! At the same time, the main villain is The Leader (one of Hulk's enemies).

This post has been edited by Mov_freak: Apr 19 2018, 01:31 PM
RaFe
post May 6 2008, 12:16 PM

Getting Started
85 posts

You forgot about Wolverine the movie ! Marvel is going all out with their characters lately which is good news seeing that i'm a huge Marvel fan smile.gif cheers
TSfiredauz
post May 6 2008, 12:19 PM

Kopitiam Official Astronaut
876 posts

QUOTE(RaFe @ May 6 2008, 12:16 PM)
You forgot about Wolverine the movie ! Marvel is going all out with their characters lately which is good news seeing that i'm a huge Marvel fan smile.gif cheers
High five, my fellow Marvel fan! rclxms.gif

So far no news yet for Wolverine to be in the movie. I will definitely add it in once the news comes out! biggrin.gif
goldfries
post May 6 2008, 12:19 PM

40K Club
Group Icon
Forum Admin
44,133 posts

AFAIK Captain America had a movie before
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103923/
RaFe
post May 6 2008, 12:24 PM

Getting Started
85 posts

It's suppose to be out next year i think. go to marvel.com tongue.gif i wanna see Marvel Vs D.C Comics the movie ! I would pay crap loads of money just to see Ironman go head on with Batman, The Avengers go head on with Justice League !

Added on May 6, 2008, 12:25 pmOhhh before i forget Punisher 2 is due to be out this year too tongue.gif weeeeeee

This post has been edited by RaFe: May 6 2008, 12:25 PM
dragna
post May 6 2008, 01:50 PM

5,240 posts

Nice to see them bring more cartoon heroes onto the big screen.
thebassist
post May 6 2008, 02:43 PM

Getting Started
109 posts

I thought the villain of Hulk 2 was supposed to be the Abomination.

Oh and sadly Spider-man isn'tpart of the original Avengers =(
icypetals
post May 6 2008, 02:50 PM

Casual
324 posts

QUOTE(goldfries @ May 6 2008, 12:19 PM)
AFAIK Captain America had a movie before
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103923/
tat movie sucks!

if all this goes well, i guess MARVEL WIll win over dc-comic!
Klesk
post May 6 2008, 05:11 PM

3,422 posts

yea DC is always a step behind, we've got a Marvel vs Capcom game like 10 years ago, and they just came up with MK vs DC, wtf doh.gif

azarimy
post May 6 2008, 05:34 PM

mister architect: the arrogant pr*ck
Group Icon
Elite
10,589 posts

just for ur information, nick fury have already had a movie on himself, and there's another upcoming movie with him at the centre in 2010.

the original movie in 1998 and the new 2010 movie. and owh, david hasselhoff was nick fury in the 1998 film biggrin.gif. but it sucked big time, so dont bother looking for it laugh.gif

perhaps firedauz should add nick fury's movies into the timeline?

Kayne
post May 6 2008, 05:55 PM

Dota GODLIKE
1,602 posts

They should come out with Capcom vs Marvel trilogy.....
squall3377
post May 6 2008, 06:13 PM

Y bother...
791 posts

Ironman 2 already? shocking.gif But Ironman (1st movie) just started not too long ago...
Oh geez... u guys sure can dig out info fast...

Year 2010... doh.gif
This thread might go all the way to V.10 by then... tongue.gif
icypetals
post May 6 2008, 07:26 PM

Casual
324 posts

QUOTE(Kayne @ May 6 2008, 05:55 PM)
They should come out with Capcom vs Marvel trilogy.....
that wont rock.

they should get marvel VS DC comic.

Justice league and avenger, fighting XD
ammaraffandi
post May 6 2008, 08:38 PM

Casual
383 posts

sin chan xde ka?

mukhlisz
post May 6 2008, 09:30 PM

Casual
373 posts

Iron Man is great. the Incredible Hulk on the other hand.. sweat.gif ( i'd still watch it for Liv Tyler though
beck_ken
post May 6 2008, 09:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,713 posts

Now I have another reason to watch Hulk because Tony Stark gonna appear as cameo...
silbii
post May 7 2008, 01:03 AM

Enthusiast
962 posts

marvel might probably had brought the rights to cicakman too as we speak...u'll never know tongue.gif

Added on May 7, 2008, 1:04 ambtw - i dig the avengers 2d cartoon marvel movie very much, out on dvd a few years ago o think - esp the last scene when the hulk went crazy...so this news of a full feature film on them is really something great

This post has been edited by silbii: May 7 2008, 01:05 AM
SeeD
post May 7 2008, 03:41 AM

I Love Bubbles
6,728 posts

2010 ... Thor ?
The God of the thunder ? That casts lightning upon monsters ? laugh.gif
cymon
post May 7 2008, 06:56 PM

digital artist regenerated
758 posts

where is ghost rider?
daredevil? electra? blade? xmen? fantastic four?
manosh85
post May 7 2008, 07:32 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

include magneto in!!

136 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0548sec    2.44    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 12th November 2019 - 07:18 PM