LATEST NEWS! Sauce: http://www.marvel.com/news/moviestories.34...ies_Assemble%21
Marvel Movies Assemble!
Marvel has announced four new movies for 2010 and 2011, including Iron Man 2 and the Avengers!
This morning Marvel Studios announced four new films slated for 2010 and 2011, including two Avengers-related movies!
With Iron Man's cinematic debut currently blasting through box offices throughout the country, fans can expect a second film to hit theaters on April 30, 2010! And a few months later in July, the mighty Thor himself will wield his enchanted hammer across the big screen courtesy of director Matthew Vaughn!
Pumped yet? You should be�and you haven't heard the best part! The summer of 2011 will kick off in style with a Captain America movie, followed just two short months later with the July-debuting Avengers!
Want the very first looks at how the Marvel movie universe is already tying together? Be sure you stick to your seats until the very end of "Iron Man"�yes, all the way through the credits! There's an extra special, extra exciting, extra scene guaranteed to thrill!
Plus, as first revealed at New York Comic-Con 2008, catch Robert Downey, Jr.'s cameo as Tony Stark in "The Incredible Hulk," smashing into theaters on June 13!
That noise you hear in the background is the sound of Marvelites the world over rejoicing, True Believer! So get ready, because these next few years are going to be one heck of a good time!
Zak Penn interview:
"And I actually think it's worth considering for a lot of movies, I think it's amazing. It has a tremendous amount of potential. And I love animated movies, and I've produced animated movies, and I wrote the original story for Antz. It would definitely interest me."
But anyway, discussion-wise:
- Yes, yes, everyone who have seen it would have seen the obvious tie in Iron Man movie. For those who don't know, check it out after all the credits!
(heh, no spoilers lulz)
- Iron Man 2 is on April 30th 2010. Thor is on June 4th 2010. In Iron Man 2, we'll be seeing "oh hi there, Thor!"
- As first revealed at New York Comic-Con 2008, catch Robert Downey, Jr.'s cameo as Tony Stark in "The Incredible Hulk," smashing into theaters on June 13. Again, Iron Man is like "oh hi there, Hulk!"
- I quote from here, Regarding more "Hulk" movies, Maisel said "We definitely plan on continuing." He added that development continues on Spider-Man 4. "I can't give any other updates other than to say it's in development and everybody's excited about 'Spider-Man 4,'" he said. So here in Spidey 4, we'll be seeing Hulk saying "oh hi there, Spidey!"
- Captain America, leader of The Avenger, will having his own movie in that same year as The Avenger Movie.
- Antman is also in the running for a movie of its own.
- The Incredible Hulk 2 is said to have Hulk vs Iron Man! At the same time, the main villain is The Leader (one of Hulk's enemies).
This post has been edited by Mov_freak: Apr 19 2018, 01:31 PM