Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Looking for help

views

Wenny K
post Apr 22 2018, 10:13 PM

Getting Started
201 posts

QUOTE(cloudstrifes @ Apr 3 2018, 06:27 PM)
my closed friends knew my problem, but they have their own live. I can't bother them all the time.
if they are your closest friends, they will b willing to help you n put you as part of their life though..

they will b worried about u n will ask you regularly on wat's your status..

listen to music, soothing music.. those meditation music.. if its too slow too you

go for a dance beat one.. not EDMs or metal rock.. cause tat may b too disturbing n noisy to your case.. console.gif
TScloudstrifes
post Apr 23 2018, 12:06 AM

Casual
464 posts

QUOTE(Wenny K @ Apr 22 2018, 10:13 PM)
if they are your closest friends, they will b willing to help you n put you as part of their life though..

they will b worried about u n will ask you regularly on wat's your status..

listen to music, soothing music.. those meditation music.. if its too slow too you

go for a dance beat one.. not EDMs or metal rock.. cause tat may b too disturbing n noisy to your case..  console.gif
actually they did, when my friend brought me along, he will bring his gf as well. I just feel that I am in the middle of disturbing them that is why.

I just watched movie with my friend just now and I feel quite uncomfortable currently.
TScloudstrifes
post Apr 23 2018, 07:01 PM

Casual
464 posts

QUOTE(Shir L @ Apr 23 2018, 05:52 PM)
ya good to hear tat ure getting better then.

just indulge urself in those meditation or get urself into hobbies

do the things you love~ a way to reduce the negative emotions/aura around~~  flex.gif
Problem is I don’t feel any better doing meditation and I don’t feel enjoy which what I used to enjoy.
Wenny K
post Apr 23 2018, 10:51 PM

Getting Started
201 posts

QUOTE(cloudstrifes @ Apr 23 2018, 12:06 AM)
actually they did, when my friend brought me along, he will bring his gf as well. I just feel that I am in the middle of disturbing them that is why.

I just watched movie with my friend just now and I feel quite uncomfortable currently.
so ure feeling better now based on wat uve answered on other forummers' replies or ure still being uncomfortable.

it is nor mal to feel that cause ure like the lamppost

but hey, u shud b happy n grateful to have such fren though!
biggrin.gif

TScloudstrifes
post Apr 24 2018, 09:38 AM

Casual
464 posts

QUOTE(Wenny K @ Apr 23 2018, 10:51 PM)
so ure feeling better now based on wat uve answered on other forummers' replies or ure still being uncomfortable.

it is nor mal to feel that cause ure like the lamppost

but hey, u shud b happy n grateful to have such fren though!
biggrin.gif
yeah it is better, compare to something happened before, but there is this uneasy feelings following me.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0202sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:07 PM