post Sep 28 2019, 10:55 PM

Take My Advice, I Don't Need It
592 posts

Dybala solid
Ramsey solid
De Ligt rock solid
Khedira, Matuidi, Cuadrado, Pjanic good performance
Ronaldo unlucky to not scoring atleast 2-3 goals

and hats off to SPAL goalie Berisha too...if it wasn't for him Juve could've got 6 or 7 tonight

This post has been edited by noir7559: Sep 29 2019, 11:54 AM
zaidi
post Sep 30 2019, 12:55 PM

Regular
1,738 posts

seeing Dybala getting back to form is just pure joy. not sure about you guys, but I felt aaron ramsey is quite static and seldom helps defensively. and free kick taker assignment, I think it should be pjanic, but getting back dybala's confidence is as important.

hope to see better juve vs leverkusen
TSnoir7559
post Sep 30 2019, 02:45 PM

592 posts

QUOTE(zaidi @ Sep 30 2019, 12:55 PM)
seeing Dybala getting back to form is just pure joy. not sure about you guys, but I felt aaron ramsey is quite static and seldom helps defensively. and free kick taker assignment, I think it should be pjanic, but getting back dybala's confidence is as important.

hope to see better juve vs leverkusen
well, to be honest i don't really put it too much about that. Ramsey-Dybala-Ronaldo are offensive players so they should stick with what they do best

let the defensive duties fall to the likes of Khedira, Matuidi..even Pjanic etc

as for the FK takers, i don't care about whose the 1st taker between Dybala & Pjanic (depend on the angle of freekick spot), but Ronaldo should stay away from
FK duties. His poor FK record speak volumes that his strike often hit the wall or goes over the goal
cyapd
post Sep 30 2019, 10:05 PM

Who am I?
1,489 posts

Ramsey’s main contributions are his reading of the game, the late runs into the box. Nearly scored that header if not for the marvelous save from the GK. Although it’s to early to tell, I hope La Joya can continue his form and bag a goal or 2 to boost his confidence further.

I think Cost’s injuries had Sarri changed to this 4-3-1-2, only Rabiot and Ramsey are yet to be fully fit. We are having 2 tough games against Leverkusen and Merda. Their 3 CB formation has yet peak. A solid win will crash them as usual.
TSnoir7559
post Oct 1 2019, 08:39 AM

592 posts

QUOTE(cyapd @ Sep 30 2019, 10:05 PM)
Ramsey’s main contributions are his reading of the game, the late runs into the box. Nearly scored that header if not for the marvelous save from the GK. Although it’s to early to tell, I hope La Joya can continue his form and bag a goal or 2 to boost his confidence further.

I think Cost’s injuries had Sarri changed to this 4-3-1-2, only Rabiot and Ramsey are yet to be fully fit. We are having 2 tough games against Leverkusen and Merda. Their 3 CB formation has yet peak. A solid win will crash them as usual.
Ramsey always reminded me of Marchisio from the 2011/12 season, Conte's first season with Juve. Hence why he's one of the top performing & goalscoring midfielder for Juve at that time

as for Dybala, i got a gut feeling that he'll get his long awaited goal if he get to start against Bayer Leverkusen tomorrow. And even last season his goal scoring record
was better in UCL, scoring goals against United, Young Boys etc in the group stage
TSnoir7559
post Oct 2 2019, 10:55 AM

592 posts

watched this match last night. I gotta say quite a brilliant performance by Juve

Bayer hold most of the ball possession but look like a non-factor the entire match

De Ligt once again, rock solid at the back

Higuain is the man of the match for me
skylinelover
post Oct 2 2019, 03:36 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

Haha nice win

Looks like group will be atletico vs juventus all the way

Leverkusen as the ex-great team will most likely europa cup hahahaha
cyapd
post Oct 2 2019, 04:12 PM

Who am I?
1,489 posts

QUOTE(noir7559 @ Oct 2 2019, 10:55 AM)

watched this match last night. I gotta say quite a brilliant performance by Juve

Bayer hold most of the ball possession but look like a non-factor the entire match

De Ligt once again, rock solid at the back

Higuain is the man of the match for me
I thought Bonucci is gaining his previous top form, rock solid performance. His bursting run and blocked the cross to concede a corner was the best moment he had from the game. De Ligt is more like our King Kong, charging the opponents and hard tackles.

Pipita’s goal is a showcase of what he is, a true elite striker who took his chance well.

Fede had a much better 2nd half and great to score 1.

Never thought I would say this but Cuads was actually having a pretty good game apart from 2 occasions where he timed his tackle at wrong timing which got him a booking.

Khedira, a poor man’s Ramsey and his age and fitness issue had got the best from him, but still okay-ish performance.

Those elephant touches from Matuidi got me furious but his four-lungs performance made me forgive him.

That through ball between the defender’s legs and CR7 scored through the GK’s legs was such a joy to watch.

Overall, easily the best game we had so far under Sarri. Leverkusen had a bad game, but we were solid at the back with Woj had no save needed and we were kinda good upfront, still yet to reach the full potential though.

Now, can’t wait for the match in San Siro. They will have to go full force against Barca after that draw with Slavia Prague.
zaidi
post Oct 3 2019, 01:54 PM

Regular
1,738 posts

I think worse performer was Szczesny, especially when he failed as he charged out and let the goal open, and CR7 with bad shootings biggrin.gif.
I think he need to vary his styles, doing chips instead of shooting to goalkeepers. in the last few games, CR shoot to the goalkeeper far too often.
mybiebie
post Oct 4 2019, 08:09 PM

Regular
1,419 posts

I think Renaldo perform well. Just unlucky or the keeper did brilliantly.
McF7y
post Oct 5 2019, 12:10 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(noir7559 @ Sep 27 2019, 08:06 AM)
one thing i saw from last match, Dybala & Ramsey SHOULD start together. We knew both are technical players in Juve rank and they
sync nicely

the fans should be a little bit more patient

as for the talk of Inter yada yada. I didn't worry one bit about em. Its not the first time they kinda have a good start in the league, heck,
where do u think their nickname of "winter champions" came from?  laugh.gif

not to discredit them or anything, but i got more faith in Juve instead
Sorry for the late reply bro.

Ramsey and Dybala have linked up well lately actually. Would love to see them together more. Unfortunately, against Inter, it seems Dybala is on the bench again with Sarri opting for Higuain to start instead.

I'm actually a bit worried against Inter, they've started really strongly, and we know they have a good coach behind them. Plus this is a top of the table clash which (despite) a minimal point gap, could turn things around very quickly. The season is still long but it's always harder to play catch up I suppose?

By the way, excellent game against Bayer despite them controlling possession.

cyapd
post Oct 7 2019, 05:33 AM

Who am I?
1,489 posts

Forza Juve!!! Got a few calls against us but overall a great game from Rocchi. Sensi being subbed off truly hurt the Merdas. Dam Martinez is really good. He’s only like what, 22?

Defense is shaky in this game but Woj did very good today.

Very unlucky for CR7 to hit the woodwork and slight offside from La Joya. Pure striker instinct by Pipita and great assist from Benta.

Spot on subs by Sarri.

Fun fact: all the goal scorers were Argentinians.
TSnoir7559
post Oct 7 2019, 08:12 AM

592 posts

QUOTE(McF7y @ Oct 5 2019, 12:10 PM)
Sorry for the late reply bro.

Ramsey and Dybala have linked up well lately actually. Would love to see them together more. Unfortunately, against Inter, it seems Dybala is on the bench again with Sarri opting for Higuain to start instead.

I'm actually a bit worried against Inter, they've started really strongly, and we know they have a good coach behind them. Plus this is a top of the table clash which (despite) a minimal point gap, could turn things around very quickly. The season is still long but it's always harder to play catch up I suppose?

By the way, excellent game against Bayer despite them controlling possession.
bolded part. Its tactical genius by Sarri. Saying that Higuain will start and *boom*, he started Dybala, and the lad scored some brilliant goal too

and the 2nd bolded part, i'd say b4 that bundesliga clubs usually playing a possession football, so Juve definitely approach this match with a game plan.
Leverkusen with 54% ball possession not looking dangerous the entire match, and with 0 shots on goal too. Juve with smaller ball possession percentage
created numerous dangerous chances, and we could end the match with 6-0 if Ronaldo being a little clinical upfront

QUOTE(cyapd @ Oct 7 2019, 05:33 AM)
Forza Juve!!! Got a few calls against us but overall a great game from Rocchi. Sensi being subbed off truly hurt the Merdas. Dam Martinez is really good. He’s only like what, 22?

Defense is shaky in this game but Woj did very good today.

Very unlucky for CR7 to hit the woodwork and slight offside from La Joya. Pure striker instinct by Pipita and great assist from Benta.

Spot on subs by Sarri. 

Fun fact: all the goal scorers were Argentinians.
Forza Juve indeed!!

Higuain : Silencing San Siro since 2016

and hopefully some of our fans would be a little bit patient and not insulting the likes of Khedira, Matuidi, Higuain after every matches

i said it b4 and gonna said it again, this team will get better and better with each matches going.
McF7y
post Oct 9 2019, 05:59 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(noir7559 @ Oct 7 2019, 08:12 AM)
bolded part. Its tactical genius by Sarri. Saying that Higuain will start and *boom*, he started Dybala, and the lad scored some brilliant goal too

and the 2nd bolded part, i'd say b4 that bundesliga clubs usually playing a possession football, so Juve definitely approach this match with a game plan.
Leverkusen with 54% ball possession not looking dangerous the entire match, and with 0 shots on goal too. Juve with smaller ball possession percentage
created numerous dangerous chances, and we could end the match with 6-0 if Ronaldo being a little clinical upfront
Forza Juve indeed!!

Higuain : Silencing San Siro since 2016

and hopefully some of our fans would be a little bit patient and not insulting the likes of Khedira, Matuidi, Higuain after every matches

i said it b4 and gonna said it again, this team will get better and better with each matches going.
He had me fooled man, did not expect Dybala to play and to top it off the scored! Hope this is a good morale booster for him and Higuain who have been somewhat through the wringer this summer with transfer news etc.

TSnoir7559
post Oct 13 2019, 08:34 AM

592 posts

Italy has qualify to Euro 2020 with 3 matches to spare, their fastest record in qualifying tournament

i think missing the 2018 WC last year just made some point to prove for the Azurri

congrats to Mancio and the boys
McF7y
post Oct 13 2019, 04:15 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(noir7559 @ Oct 13 2019, 08:34 AM)

Italy has qualify to Euro 2020 with 3 matches to spare, their fastest record in qualifying tournament

i think missing the 2018 WC last year just made some point to prove for the Azurri

congrats to Mancio and the boys
Normally, I don't really watch the qualifying rounds but because our boy Bernie scored, I had to watch the highlights. I hope it is a morale boost for him as it seems he's been getting a lot of flack for his performances with Juve.

Somehow, I still think the latest Azzurri teams are missing the magic or chemistry from the Tournoi de France '97, Euro 2000 and World Cup 2006 teams.

Especially that Tournoi de France '97 team; if they played in the '98 World Cup like they did in the Tournoi De France, I think the WC '98 would've been a different story.

Mancini aims to win Euro 2020, and I think he's not going to settle for second place.

The Azzurri third kit is mighty fine!

TSnoir7559
post Oct 14 2019, 11:15 AM

592 posts

QUOTE(McF7y @ Oct 13 2019, 04:15 PM)
Normally, I don't really watch the qualifying rounds but because our boy Bernie scored, I had to watch the highlights. I hope it is a morale boost for him as it seems he's been getting a lot of flack for his performances with Juve.

Somehow, I still think the latest Azzurri teams are missing the magic or chemistry from the Tournoi de France '97, Euro 2000 and World Cup 2006 teams.

Especially that Tournoi de France '97 team; if they played in the '98 World Cup like they did in the Tournoi De France, I think the WC '98 would've been a different story.

Mancini aims to win Euro 2020, and I think he's not going to settle for second place.

The Azzurri third kit is mighty fine!
after those injuries Berni seems to lost some of his pace/speed, the vital part for being an attacking winger/flanker. Hence why even Sarri said right now he's more suited to trequartista position

as for Italy, if i remembered correctly, that Italian team kicking ass in 2006 tournament was quite a surprise. Prior to that they've kinda average but ok qualifying rounds in such
a relatively "easy" group alongside Norway, Scotland, Belarus, Slovenia, Moldova.

i dare to say that teams looked nothing "special' & "outstanding" until the ultimate showdown with Germany in the semis

i think that's quite a good trait bcoz when Italy are looking "good" prior to the tournament, they failed to deliver (2008, 2010, 2014)

this current Italy team under Mancio looks similar like 2006 team. Low profile but kicking ass at the same time
TSnoir7559
post Oct 16 2019, 08:31 AM

592 posts

i know its just against Liechtenstein..but its refreshing seeing Italy scoring more goals even against minor opponent. Bcoz even against this
kinda team Italy usually just settled for 1-0 or 2-0 win. And Berna is on the score-sheet again. El Pharoah looks like to be regaining his old form
McF7y
post Oct 19 2019, 05:51 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(noir7559 @ Oct 16 2019, 08:31 AM)

i know its just against Liechtenstein..but its refreshing seeing Italy scoring more goals even against minor opponent. Bcoz even against this
kinda team Italy usually just settled for 1-0 or 2-0 win. And Berna is on the score-sheet again. El Pharoah looks like to be regaining his old form
Good to see Bernie on the scoresheet again. Will this perhaps be a resurgent Bernie we are seeing? I certainly hope so as we need everyone firing on all cylinders if we are to shake off challenges from our closest rivals.

Should be good tonight, but man oh man the 2:45am kick-off!
TSnoir7559
post Oct 20 2019, 01:46 PM

592 posts

not really Juve's best performance this season, but enough to get all 3 pts. Bologna showing some fight too

and that last minute set piece by Bologna nearly haunt us again due to our poor defending in set pieces this season, added by Gigi's brilliant saves notworthy.gif

85 Pages « < 52 53 54 55 56 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0154sec    0.20    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:18 AM