Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Lazada not updating my order status (seller)

views

TSCrabNian
post Jan 20 2018, 03:07 AM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
55 posts

Guys I need some help here regarding lazada seller centre. They are not updating my order status and it stucks at “ready to ship” since 9/1/2018 which means I cannot get the fund unless they update it to delivered. Even the buyer received the item already on 12/1/2018. I’ve contacted the support through live chat 3 times on this issue and they keep making empty promises saying the status will be updated in 2-3 days or so but nothing just happened. I’ve googled and found someone else get their payment delayed for few months and some even refunded to buyer. Anyone else has experience on this?

**Update**
Called the buyer directly instead of the support team thinking of which Lazada might care more about customer compared to seller. Asked the buyer for help to press Lazada about the status and it got updated the day after. Not sure whether it is just coincidence with my online complaint or Lazada actually put customer more into priority in this case. Either way, problem solved and hope they don't delay on the payment day. Thanks everyone and cheers! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by CrabNian: Jan 24 2018, 04:15 AM
dunni
post Jan 20 2018, 06:11 AM

1 posts

That happened to me earlier this month as well and that issue got resolved 2 days after I chat with them through the live chat.

May be you can try calling them and see what they say?

This post has been edited by dunni: Jan 20 2018, 06:11 AM
deladela
post Jan 20 2018, 08:30 AM

19 posts

QUOTE(CrabNian @ Jan 20 2018, 03:07 AM)
Guys I need some help here regarding lazada seller centre. They are not updating my order status and it stucks at “ready to ship” since 9/1/2018 which means I cannot get the fund unless they update it to delivered. Even the buyer received the item already on 12/1/2018. I’ve contacted the support through live chat 3 times on this issue and they keep making empty promises saying the status will be updated in 2-3 days or so but nothing just happened. I’ve googled and found someone else get their payment delayed for few months and some even refunded to buyer. Anyone else has experience on this?
I would recommend giving their CS a call instead. I find it to be much more effective for things that are urgent in comparison to the live chat. Also of course, just to be safe, raise the matter through the form so that you have a black and white copy.
fireballs
post Jan 20 2018, 08:33 AM

5,627 posts

overseas = no update until they really ship.
now lazada got those preset tracking codes.. fake ones just to layan people request for tracking number

SUSGibeDeMuny
post Jan 20 2018, 12:39 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

overseas?
average 14 days

it's only been 11 days

you won't get any update until it's already in your local pos office, and lazada will send you an sms or email

sometimes it's already in the van en route to your house
lordirfan99
post Jan 20 2018, 01:26 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

QUOTE(GibeDeMuny @ Jan 20 2018, 12:39 PM)
overseas?
average 14 days

it's only been 11 days

you won't get any update until it's already in your local pos office, and lazada will send you an sms or email

sometimes it's already in the van en route to your house
he is the seller la..read properly
SUSGibeDeMuny
post Jan 20 2018, 01:56 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(lordirfan99 @ Jan 20 2018, 01:26 PM)
he is the seller la..read properly
sorry my mistake
NightHeart
post Jan 20 2018, 02:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

Lazada has been going down the drains for me. So I'm shifting more effort into Shopee now. It's much better there, only issue is Pos Laju is their only logistic partner.
SUSLamTin
post Jan 20 2018, 03:33 PM

Time will prove everything!
580 posts

QUOTE(CrabNian @ Jan 20 2018, 03:07 AM)
Hi. If got buyer orders, then u will giv the item to lazada? Then lazada help u to pos to buyer? Or u direct pos to buyer one? Sometimes i order things reli very slow oni receive. Sometimes very fast.
andyng38
post Jan 20 2018, 04:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,109 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jan 20 2018, 02:04 PM)
Lazada has been going down the drains for me. So I'm shifting more effort into Shopee now. It's much better there, only issue is Pos Laju is their only logistic partner.
Good move! As long as Shopee doesn't use Ninja Van, I'm happy.
NightHeart
post Jan 20 2018, 06:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(LamTin @ Jan 20 2018, 03:33 PM)
Hi. If got buyer orders, then u will giv the item to lazada? Then lazada help u to pos to buyer? Or u direct pos to buyer one? Sometimes i order things reli very slow oni receive. Sometimes very fast.
Depends on the merchant. Some merchant act fast some merchant slow some merchant didn't act at all.
Lazada can't direct pos to buyer

QUOTE(andyng38 @ Jan 20 2018, 04:33 PM)
Good move! As long as Shopee doesn't use Ninja Van, I'm happy.
Lol i guess every courier company has their issues. My recent issue with Pos Laju is they delayed more than a week until my Shopee customer demanded for a refund. So i lost a sale there. Good thing i managed to retrieve my items.
andyng38
post Jan 20 2018, 09:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,109 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jan 20 2018, 06:15 PM)
Depends on the merchant. Some merchant act fast some merchant slow some merchant didn't act at all.
Lazada can't direct pos to buyer
Lol i guess every courier company has their issues. My recent issue with Pos Laju is they delayed more than a week until my Shopee customer demanded for a refund. So i lost a sale there. Good thing i managed to retrieve my items.
Wow...if the delay was more than a week excluding sunday, public hols and the 1st sat of every month, then it's very bad.
Usually I get my orders in 2-4 working days max. Hope Poslaju refunded you the fee.

TSCrabNian
post Jan 21 2018, 10:03 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(dunni @ Jan 20 2018, 06:11 AM)
That happened to me earlier this month as well and that issue got resolved 2 days after I chat with them through the live chat.

May be you can try calling them and see what they say?
QUOTE(deladela @ Jan 20 2018, 08:30 AM)
I would recommend giving their CS a call instead. I find it to be much more effective for things that are urgent in comparison to the live chat. Also of course, just to be safe, raise the matter through the form so that you have a black and white copy.
Alright, will try to give them a call on Monday and see what they have for me. Thanks for the advice! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jan 20 2018, 02:04 PM)
I do have shops on the other platforms. This was my 1st time using lazada, thought being the largest one in Malaysia it could be nice to use but who knows it is actually worst. sweat.gif

QUOTE(LamTin @ Jan 20 2018, 03:33 PM)
Nope. I don't need to pass the item to lazada. Once shipment is created, lazada will generate a shipping code and I just have to print it out then paste it on the package and proceed with respective courier. Shipping time depends on how fast your seller reacts.
SUSLamTin
post Jan 21 2018, 10:49 PM

Time will prove everything!
580 posts

QUOTE(CrabNian @ Jan 21 2018, 10:03 PM)
Alright, will try to give them a call on Monday and see what they have for me. Thanks for the advice! biggrin.gif
I do have shops on the other platforms. This was my 1st time using lazada, thought being the largest one in Malaysia it could be nice to use but who knows it is actually worst.  sweat.gif
Nope. I don't need to pass the item to lazada. Once shipment is created, lazada will generate a shipping code and I just have to print it out then paste it on the package and proceed with respective courier. Shipping time depends on how fast your seller reacts.
hi, mind to ask you need to pay any commision for lazada as well? and hw much %? Just curious...
TSCrabNian
post Jan 21 2018, 11:08 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(LamTin @ Jan 21 2018, 10:49 PM)
hi, mind to ask you need to pay any commision for lazada as well? and hw much %? Just curious...
Yup, definitely they charge commission on every item sold. The rates are different for each category. Here is the link for reference.
Lazada Commission Overview

This post has been edited by CrabNian: Jan 21 2018, 11:08 PM
dunni
post Jan 22 2018, 04:06 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(CrabNian @ Jan 21 2018, 10:03 PM)
I do have shops on the other platforms. This was my 1st time using lazada, thought being the largest one in Malaysia it could be nice to use but who knows it is actually worst.  sweat.gif
I forgot that I have also submitted a contact us/ help form on their website before I chat with them. I don’t know which one of them helped me to get them to update my status. Submitting one doesn’t harm and it will only take you a few minutes, you should try that out.
KuzumiTaiga
post Jan 24 2018, 02:23 AM

Spends too much time with mechanical keyboards
3,283 posts

QUOTE(deladela @ Jan 20 2018, 08:30 AM)
You are now... caller number.. 49... Your call will be attended to by our executive shortly...
TSCrabNian
post Jan 24 2018, 04:17 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(dunni @ Jan 22 2018, 04:06 AM)
I forgot that I have also submitted a contact us/ help form on their website before I chat with them. I don’t know which one of them helped me to get them to update my status. Submitting one doesn’t harm and it will only take you a few minutes, you should try that out.
QUOTE(KuzumiTaiga @ Jan 24 2018, 02:23 AM)
You are now... caller number..  49... Your call will be attended to by our executive shortly...
Problem solved and status updated. You may check the updated details above.

Theoutspokenguy
post Jan 25 2018, 09:07 AM

I buwee ktards ke ke
4,602 posts

It's normal some items will show shipping but item arrives earlier because Lazada require seller to update the status sometimes they do not know or forget to.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0151sec    0.44    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:42 PM