Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

GAME ADDICTION

views

Red_rustyjelly
post Dec 28 2017, 10:18 AM

Enthusiast
846 posts

QUOTE(Jorcy Gale @ Dec 27 2017, 03:16 AM)
Hello, I got a story to tell you guys about my game addiction. I'm turning 20 next year. I'm jobless and a college dropout. I spend way too much time on playing games, like Dota 2, MMO or any online games that has anything to do with socialize. I'm also an introvert which I don't really like to spend my time outside and making friends. I've lost a lot of friends recently due to staying home 24/7 and yeah, I'm at the stage where you depress and full of anxiety. I spend around 17 hours alone on computer, and another 7 hour on my bed. I'm getting skinnier each month and lost appetite all the time. Also I am a heavy smoker, a pack a day, usually U2 or any type of cheap cigarette. Yes! I'm lazy as hell, you could say. I'm never motivated to do something and no will to live. I'm afraid whats going to happen to me for next 5 years. I tried my best applying jobs online, like MauKerja, Jobstreet and etc. I never get a call or a chance for an interview. I always think that I'm so good at playing games until I kept or dreaming playing for esport, which is a very risky move honestly. Without a 2nd plan of career in my life. I might as well be homeless for next 5 year. I can't keep asking for my parents money and should start earning by myself. I'm anak haram for sure man, yikes. I would be grateful for some encouragement and advice on what should I do next, or steps in order for me to get back to my normal human life. I'm very jealous of my other siblings and friends earning their own money without help from their parents.  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif
Hope you guys can understand well what i'm writing, especially the grammar. Sorry!  rclxub.gif
i was like u, when world of warcraft took away 3 of my law subjects. yeap, i failed it. and it was 1250 AUD per subject.

i quit it at third year, and i realized that i wasted 1.5 year in aussie doing nth but staying in hostel and playing games when travel around while studying.
is just matter of the "moment" when you throw this habit away and realise it later.

ps: u already realise your bahavior now why dont u just put it away.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:47 PM