QUOTE(AntiScam @ May 31 2019, 02:42 PM)
lmao, and this convinces me further OTM is SCAM

If u got prove, u show me lo funny
Xithyl
post Jun 1 2019, 09:38 PM

40 posts

QUOTE(ahgirlbi @ Jun 1 2019, 12:02 AM)
prove to us. Why for the first investment scheme that matures at 18 months, investors cannot get back their capital?

*mind you, the first "investment" scheme got no unit to sell or anything. all company needs to do is return the capital after 18 months term.

ok answer this and convince us. thank you.
ahgirlbi P
post Jun 1 2019, 11:53 PM

Probation
9 posts

QUOTE(Xithyl @ Jun 1 2019, 09:38 PM)
prove to us. Why for the first investment scheme that matures at 18 months, investors cannot get back their capital?

*mind you, the first "investment" scheme got no unit to sell or anything. all company needs to do is return the capital after 18 months term.

ok answer this and convince us. thank you.
U as an investor i bliv ur agent already told u the reason than u again come n ask here why???
Xithyl
post Jun 4 2019, 03:47 PM

40 posts

QUOTE(ahgirlbi @ Jun 1 2019, 11:53 PM)
U as an investor i bliv ur agent already told u the reason than u again come n ask here why???
no my agent didnt tell me the full story. please tell me (or us) the full story here.
XxcxxcxX P
post Jun 6 2019, 02:44 AM

Probation
20 posts

QUOTE(Xithyl @ Jun 4 2019, 03:47 PM)
no my agent didnt tell me the full story. please tell me (or us) the full story here.
Im believe that fella is also one of the agent or upper level guy from otm la.
XxcxxcxX P
post Jun 6 2019, 02:47 AM

Probation
20 posts

Prove what, they simply cant do what they promise then is a scam. Thats it. Where got unit unable to sell out one. U as an International company, nobody buy the unit then u absorb urself la. What for u still charging us 5.5% service charge if we need to wait for others to buy. Crypto trading site like Binance also just charging only 0.1% lo. Wtf.
ahgirlbi P
post Jun 14 2019, 12:35 PM

Probation
9 posts

QUOTE(XxcxxcxX @ Jun 6 2019, 02:47 AM)
Prove what, they simply cant do what they promise then is a scam. Thats it. Where got unit unable to sell out one. U as an International company, nobody buy the unit then u absorb urself la. What for u still charging us 5.5% service charge if we need to wait for others to buy. Crypto trading site like Binance also just charging only 0.1% lo. Wtf.
Hello, what for u scold me, i m one of investor too...
Can u be polite a bit...
Hvn get clear the things can u don simply scold ppl like tat or not?
Tq...
roimekoi
post Jun 15 2019, 12:46 AM

Casual
337 posts

Already went to china to sell their OTM Trade(forex), which is a repackage of OTM Capital.

Trade war causing their rmb to devalue, and chinese people continuously watching it, and thinking that their money is safer if it is USD。 Their business is good because of taking advantage of people's fear.

带头做空人民币,不作不死。
SUSyklooi
post Jun 15 2019, 01:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,188 posts

QUOTE(ahgirlbi @ Jun 14 2019, 12:35 PM)
Hello, what for u scold me, i m one of investor too...
Can u be polite a bit...
Hvn get clear the things can u don simply scold  ppl like tat or not?
Tq...
1 thing i get to learnt from forums is that.....
if you want to be treated with politeness,...one got to be polite in the 1st place....

posting like this for example may not looks polite for many people....

ahgirlbi P
post Jun 15 2019, 05:28 AM

Probation
9 posts

QUOTE(yklooi @ Jun 15 2019, 01:34 AM)
if you want to be treated with politeness,...one got to be polite in the 1st place....

Hello did i scold anyone here??? Tis call no manner issit??? If u guys got any prove otm is scam then jus go report police, n not keep on comment here like funny thing...
ahgirlbi P
post Jun 15 2019, 05:32 AM

Probation
9 posts

QUOTE(yklooi @ Jun 15 2019, 01:34 AM)

Oh oh oh... yeah sorry mayb next time i wil learn how to said it... but i don like ppl got no proof but keep on spoiling others
MUM
post Jun 15 2019, 06:58 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

The "proof" had been asked but some people just do not seems to listen....why cannot sell to get back money?...
Going to polis will not helps either...for is that regulated by the authority.?
just like going to complaint to polis about your illegal betting bookie did not pay you......Do you think they will entertain you?
If not...then have to do the next best thing....educates others in the forums...but at times, just some fools just cannot listen or does not want to listen.
but then again...that seems to be cannot listen fool may actually be part of that scammers and now he/she is laughing loudly and proudly saying
""Scamming pays" so funny...and the most funny things is, it is so funny bcos those scammed cannot do anything but try to educates others to spoils our scamming schemes...."

This post has been edited by MUM: Jun 15 2019, 07:37 AM
SUSyklooi
post Jun 15 2019, 07:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,188 posts

QUOTE(ahgirlbi @ Jun 15 2019, 05:28 AM)
Hello did i scold anyone here??? Tis call no manner issit??? If u guys got any prove otm is scam then jus go report police, n not keep on comment here like funny thing...
see post by MUM

QUOTE(ahgirlbi @ Jun 15 2019, 05:32 AM)
Oh oh oh... yeah sorry mayb next time i wil learn how to said it... but i don like ppl got no proof but keep on spoiling others
if you can don't like the things people posted,...others also can don't like what you posted too in the forums

thus, prepared to get bashed for impoliteless if you shows impoliteness ....it is just a reciprocal responses...

you asked others to shows proof that OTM is a scam...others can also ask you to shows that OTM is not a scam.
shows constructive argument and counter argumenta to the posts that others had posted in responses to your posts

hmm.gif
spoiling other from making more money??

This post has been edited by yklooi: Jun 15 2019, 07:54 AM
ahgirlbi P
post Jun 15 2019, 09:51 AM

Probation
9 posts

QUOTE(yklooi @ Jun 15 2019, 07:24 AM)
see post by MUM
if you can don't like the things people posted,...others also can don't like what you posted too in the forums

thus, prepared to get bashed for impoliteless if you shows impoliteness ....it is just a reciprocal responses...

you asked others to shows proof that OTM is a scam...others can also ask you to shows that OTM is not a scam.
shows constructive argument and counter argumenta to the posts that others had posted in responses to your posts

hmm.gif
spoiling other from making more money??

Wah looks like u very clever ah... hahahahaha u go ahead lo
SUSyklooi
post Jun 15 2019, 09:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,188 posts

QUOTE(ahgirlbi @ Jun 15 2019, 09:51 AM)
Wah looks like u very clever ah... hahahahaha u go ahead lo
Thank you for the compliments...yes...i am ahead already.
Mr.World Weary
post Jun 18 2019, 10:33 AM

Mysterio
626 posts

QUOTE(Eric Lee 5576 @ Feb 14 2019, 04:36 AM)
OTM hard to withdraw our investment money .. is impossible .. I am one of the victim . Agent keep asking me to wait .
That's how MONEY GAME a.k.a SCAM works, kid.

console.gif

Mr.World Weary
post Jun 18 2019, 11:08 AM

Mysterio
626 posts

QUOTE(ahgirlbi @ May 28 2019, 09:15 AM)
hai,  I am here not to attack anyone,  since most of the investor also knw the market is running slow tis cause the unit need more time abit only to sell out n get back every investor capital, yet I really don't understand why most of the ppl stil likes to comment this n that funny comments  here n there??? issit everyone here wish otm closed down n forever also won't take back ur capital? keep on saying the company that u invested last year is a scam feeling very happy issit? or actually  u guys hope can take back ur own capital which already  invested??  keep saying non sense about the company issit hellping anyone can take back the capital? or all of these only make the market become slower n slower? then every investor only need keep slowly n slowly to get back the capital.

since investors capital still wit the company why not wish the company can become a better company n make profit so that every investors not only can take back the capital yet can enjoy the profit return by the company... better than every few days keep make noise nonsensely in here n make the market worst n worst... 

I got 5 accs in here too. I wish n I hope company  can  be strong back again so tat I can take back all my 5 accs capital n earning profit at the same times. I know everyone sure worry bout take back own capital,  including  myself. but don't too selfish only know thinking of own capital  can take back n keep comment funny things at here want the company closed down. if real tis happens non of us can take back any cents.

pls consider the company abit, if the company is good, ivestors also will be better isn't it??  agree or not I let everyone decide ur ownself...  I welcome everyone coment my post n also can directly pm me...
What a lame admin from OTM.

You don't understand why most of the ppl like to comment this and that here? u think for fun ah? ohh you have 5 accounts in OTM, give money to OTM for fun lar? LIE la u! whistling.gif

Help this scam company instead of talking nonsense about the company? How help oh? Put money into this company but your big boss takes all the money fly to Switzerland already lar!

Sharing opinions on the internet will make the market "slow" and bad?? YA KE??? "every few days keep make noise nonsensely in here n make the market worst n worst" OMG What are u typing?? U joking? LOL. The most nonsense commenter is u, kid.

By seeing all your comments, u are just not capable of "understanding" the constructive comments and arguments here. Go back to SCHOOL la kid.

Again, That's how MONEY GAME a.k.a SCAM works. Reason? Market slow lar, units no ppl buy lar, no buy no sell then no money lor coz your boss already cheat all the money mah, admin too busy checking in lowyat lar, operation staff sad because many ppl complaining them online lar... What a joke.

-CoupeFanatic-
post Jun 19 2019, 03:24 PM

Enthusiast
804 posts

bro did u invest in this scheme? If so, how much?
XxcxxcxX P
post Jul 3 2019, 11:39 AM

Probation
20 posts

Now not only unable to sell their unit.
Even the dividend(bonus) From them also unable to withdraw, only having 1 option which is rebuy their unit.
What a fucking scam. Shame on them. Especially a guy name Thong
Xithyl
post Jul 3 2019, 01:43 PM

40 posts

QUOTE(XxcxxcxX @ Jul 3 2019, 11:39 AM)
Now not only unable to sell their unit.
Even the dividend(bonus) From them also unable to withdraw, only having 1 option which is rebuy their unit.
What a fucking scam. Shame on them. Especially a guy name Thong
that Thong that always shared how well he earned on stage through OTM? owai~. so call doc...

15 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0187sec    0.08    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:35 AM