Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Request to remove content and personal attack.

views

TSlifebalance
post Dec 17 2017, 09:41 AM, updated 7y ago

Licensed Financial Planner & Financial Adviser's Rep.
All Stars
10,028 posts

-- Please keep your post concise to ensure a speedy review from us. We suggest 250 words or less. --

This person has attacked me personally by posting my online profile without my permission as well as advertising my content without my permission.

When he fails to justify my answer & question against him, he resort to twisting his words, posting my online contents and attacking me personally without properly answering the question/answer I posed to him.

He had also continued to spread lies about myself and providing misleading inaccurate information in the insurance forum.

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4199756/+1380#

What he had just done is also a form of defamation without any actual evidence to say I'm misleading in my Facebook profile as well as in the forum.

I've filed a report to LIAM for breach in Code of Ethics and Professionalism of an insurance agent.

I'll also be filing to PDRM & MCMC for online defamation without evidence unless the post is REMOVED and the user be dealt accordingly to your judgement.

his replies had been more of a troll in the thread rather than properly contributing, even desperately tries to reply fast but providing incorrect information. When he doesn't like it, he resort to personal attack.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:06 PM