post Dec 13 2017, 10:35 PM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

Reportin in laugh.gif
cursed
post Dec 14 2017, 08:30 PM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

The past few days my DR keep yoyo-ing between 4.90 and 4.91. Apa lagi rider mau vmad.gif

This post has been edited by cursed: Dec 14 2017, 08:31 PM
cursed
post Dec 14 2017, 09:33 PM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

QUOTE(July 2nd @ Dec 14 2017, 09:26 PM)
Golden Triangle standstill due to road closure for celebration last year.
Behind Sungai Wang the junction to use hang tuah to make the left turn to the grab drop off there was at a grid lock..

Can't imagine NYE wei...sure will just play badminton on the road rclxms.gif
cursed
post Dec 15 2017, 07:07 PM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

Ah my gawd going send riser to Northpoint from okr cry.gif
cursed
post Dec 16 2017, 12:15 AM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

QUOTE(moosekaka @ Dec 16 2017, 12:01 AM)
1pm I sent warning not to go mid valley....seems warning was not heeded ....

and yes 12pm onwards I kept getting ping from Bangsar shuttle to mid valley. take twice, beh tahan traffic there, then take long ping to run away from BAngsar cuz sure know more midvalley jobs incoming.
We all busy driving mah long shift...

I only saw the warning during the 5pm to 8pm period when it was starting to get hectic..

When i saw midvalley jam too late already.. Halfway picking up passenger..

Luckily towards northpoint can escape the inner ring road standstill when i got there sweat.gif.. Then when i drop off my passenger got a GS rider from Menara MRMB rclxm9.gif

2 min to pick up Which literally meant freedom from not having to pick up any passenger from MV laugh.gif

EDIT: funny thing was i received a lot of pings wanting to go to One Utama when i was rounding around Sunway Was, Taman Megah and OKR...fml wtf.. hmm.gif

BTW for all drivers. IF you ever get jobs going into Taman Sentosa area during UP and MP blocks. Gud luck getting out to pick up your next customer laugh.gif

Got two jobs earlier one to pick up from lembah subang and the other was at jalan gasing church. Fulamak 18 minutes pick up reach during Friday traffic rclxub.gif

Both jobs got cancelled by rider so AR bullets was saved bruce.gif

Also i didn't manage to screenshot but i also got a jerung fare during surge from OU to Bangi for RM60 laugh.gif.. FML GS summore terus spoilt my mood and ignored

This post has been edited by cursed: Dec 16 2017, 12:24 AM
cursed
post Dec 16 2017, 09:09 AM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

QUOTE(amongolia @ Dec 16 2017, 09:05 AM)
This is too over for small change like this. Coins usually i got it from those who use promo and they say "hope you don't mind". It's money man of course I gladly accept it. 😆
Well can't help to be overly prepared.. I usually just carry about 20 to 30 - RM1 notes and between 5-10 - RM10 and RM20

Some people will just throw you a RM50 or RM100. My experience the other day, 4 Nepal guards gave me a RM100 note for RM18 ride hmm.gif sweat.gif
cursed
post Dec 16 2017, 11:23 AM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Dec 16 2017, 11:03 AM)
The ultimate tip is to never enter KL. Don't accept job entering KL. Especially on Friday. Then you will be happy.
Yesterday I didn't go into kl at all but still get ikan jerung and up surge fares in PJ and bu area. Okr is hell on Friday. One straight road and people double parking and cutting in and out shakehead.gif
cursed
post Dec 17 2017, 07:40 PM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

QUOTE(SabunDettol @ Dec 17 2017, 07:29 PM)
I think it would be sweet to have WhatsApp group for lowyat grabbers especially with Christmas and New year coming we can get fast update on traffic conditions etc.
Now don't have ah? Lai lai someone create for KV drivers.

cursed
post Dec 17 2017, 08:06 PM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

QUOTE(SabunDettol @ Dec 17 2017, 07:53 PM)
Wahh so strong meh your body? I now also my back damn painful oredi do 12-14hrs
Invest in those back cushion. I bought one for about RM20++ in aeon and it helps ALOT with my back issues while driving long hours.
cursed
post Dec 17 2017, 08:58 PM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

QUOTE(Ron2828 @ Dec 17 2017, 08:14 PM)
Ok...thx bro
No break in between?you’re da man notworthy.gif
Oh....will give it a try since starting to have back pain occasionally.
Yeah it really helps. After doing grab forawhile i really couldn't tahan my back hurts after a few hours of driving.

After buying the cushion. It helps align our lower back and so far never looked back. Worthwhile investment

QUOTE(SabunDettol @ Dec 17 2017, 08:15 PM)
Got picture? Not sure what cushion
Here's a sample picture.

http://www.11street.my/productdetail/premi...CFVI8KwodKvgAVw

it is something like this one. But the one i bought was originally at RM49.90 but got promo so it was only RM20++

Go to the car accesessories section in Aeon and look the memory foam cushion. Test it against the wall and see you feel comfortable or not..

The RM49.90 has some pointy bits when massages my lower back hmm.gif ?
cursed
post Dec 18 2017, 08:03 PM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

One of my rides today was the most bizarre AND frustrating.

Picking up rider from immigration office in Hartamas. Call call it's someone who booked for another person. Fine, then suddenly a nepalese man walked up towards my car...Fine enough. After confirming the details (which HE can't speak malay or english at all)

The only words he can say is "saya tak boleh cakap" mega_shok.gif

Then when i asked him to fasten his seat belt. He doesn't know what i meant, then i point to the belt he didn't understand. Then i pull it over his arm and he just thought just put on one of his arms.. ah my gawd doh.gif

Sympathize the fella but at the same time it's LIKE buckling up a child on his first car ride...

Then upon dropping off he ask boss belt.. Like wtf that also you want me to press for you?

Wahh the most prince/princess type ever. Language barrier and blur kampung immigrants ranting.gif
cursed
post Dec 18 2017, 09:41 PM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

Any sifus can recommend short cut to get across to either side of PJ new town side instead of going through the one way loop.

The only shortcut i can think of is cutting through amcorp mall if coming from seksyen 14 side or federal highway. The other side from PJ hilton is to cut through to federal doh.gif

Really annoying situation while doing short trips around that area for a few hours today. Had to made ONE giant round to pick up my passenger..
cursed
post Dec 19 2017, 02:57 PM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

QUOTE(doraemonkiller @ Dec 19 2017, 02:29 PM)
You guys prefer whatsapp group or telegram?
Either one is fine.

Also guys do you feel like the pings are coming pretty slow today?

Bangsar, Wangsa maju, pandan indah. Drive and sit for 5 minutes no ping. Wtf doh.gif

Hope not due their stupid heat map issue this morning.
cursed
post Dec 19 2017, 09:04 PM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

QUOTE(crixalisrox @ Dec 19 2017, 08:38 PM)
tmr rider will complain "why ah crab expensive already, last time from my house to lrt rm3 jer" haha
hailat lah...confirm tomorrow will be a slow day...Good thing those cheapskate ckb's wont appear...even maprens? hmm.gif
cursed
post Dec 20 2017, 03:42 PM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

QUOTE(moosekaka @ Dec 20 2017, 03:27 PM)
no such thing as veins hurting... only nerves. sounds you might have a nerve impingement syndrome. does the back of your leg feel stiff or hurts as well?
I might have that issue. The back of my leg and right ankle hurts driving long hours. Got take breaks in between though.

Funny enough my left knee cap hurts for some strange reason.

cursed
post Dec 20 2017, 10:50 PM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

QUOTE(moosekaka @ Dec 20 2017, 10:43 PM)
Morning was slow, but evening laku again..ping almost non stop.
With the holiday end of year season, no student riders, and a lot of workers on holiday. So no morning commuters. But evening still got demand cuz ppl still want go out shopping dinner yumcha etc.
That's why damn weird.. this morning 6am in bangsar / kl sentral was slow...

Then i decided to run to sunway which was not the best idea.. 2 jobs during UP but managed 4 ikan bilis during MP rclxm9.gif

Evening was worse, got campak to pandah indah and hulu langat laugh.gif cry.gif
cursed
post Dec 21 2017, 08:34 PM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

Walao my evening session all big surge fares today.

Also is it normal for riders to tip additional RM2 for accidentally making you wait because they waiting for their colleague or friends?

Happened to me twice had to wait >5 to 10 minutes.

Can't cancel because someone already in the car sweat.gif

Funny thing while waiting, saw another grab driver pull up to pick up two maprens at aeon big kepong.

Guess what they were carrying? One huge box stereo system to fit into a small myvi. I wonder if the driver was cussing inside.
cursed
post Dec 21 2017, 09:03 PM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

QUOTE(SabunDettol @ Dec 21 2017, 08:36 PM)
How much you made today?
Why ah hmm.gif

I started at 11am and ended at 8pm with a bit of break in between.

RM156 gross fares for 13 jobs. Not including the additional waiting time tips and some toll money.

That's is after a few ignore jobs which was more than RM20
cursed
post Dec 21 2017, 09:38 PM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

QUOTE(SabunDettol @ Dec 21 2017, 09:08 PM)
Hmm that seems a bit on the small side. I did only 4-5 hours today and earned similar amount. Started early in the morning until 9+am couldn't continue had to run some errands. I played KL only
Think about 2 hours of it i got stucked in traffic hence why i couldn't do more jobs sweat.gif..

I got game bloody rider cancelled on me in the middle of chow kit and got a ping to plaza pekelling..traffic was unmovable in chow kit for good 10-20 minutes vmad.gif

And even though i managed to run away to setapak, BU and publika side.. still got pulled back into KL for evening session sweat.gif

This post has been edited by cursed: Dec 21 2017, 09:39 PM
cursed
post Dec 21 2017, 09:48 PM

I Am Your Only Despair
1,631 posts

QUOTE(SabunDettol @ Dec 21 2017, 09:41 PM)
KL has a very strong magnetic force, try and run away from it the next thing you know you getting pulled back in. There's no way out.
The force is strong with this one laugh.gif

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.4216sec    0.07    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:08 AM