Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Fitness TRUE FITNESS SUCKS!, :(

views

soitsuagain
post Dec 1 2007, 04:26 PM

Let's do it together!
3,251 posts

QUOTE(chzehong @ Nov 27 2007, 12:28 AM)
The simplest way is... whatever gym you join, how ever much money you pay (of coz u must be able to afford la), just honour ur 12 months or 24 months contract.

They give you a contract to look through and if you don't look through it, then that's your own problem.

Joining a gym is to upkeep your own fitness. If you are planning to quit, why join in the first place.

About the TF, you can transfer your membership. So, you can still sell your membership to other ppl.
TF offers me RM103/month +intensive personal training session + no joining fees. The contract is for 2 years. At that time I didn't take it cause you know lah, I don't think I can be committed to it. For someone thats not committed, they only see the potentials of losing money when you are bounded by a contract. But who knows, I am regretting not accepting it back than. I just started out gym than and the longest I 'know' I will last will only be 6 weeks. Anyway, once your mind are set like me right its OMG damn cheap! I ended up paying more and in a different gym.
soitsuagain
post Dec 29 2007, 08:46 AM

Let's do it together!
3,251 posts

Yeah, they will just give you a brief description of their package and give you some little bargaining and before long they will ask for your CC and IC to check the special privilege price for you which I say is f***ed. Thats why I went to Cali Fitness earlier I was surprised by the different sales approach. They will never once ask for your card until the price negotiation has been finalized. They also won't push 2 yr or 3 yr package to you if you tell them you haven't been to a gym before
soitsuagain
post Dec 30 2007, 09:51 AM

Let's do it together!
3,251 posts

QUOTE(cuebiz @ Dec 29 2007, 09:50 PM)
I think salesperson at TF in pavillion should be given lessons on how to do sales. Once I was there for a quick tour and saw the salesguy argue with a customer and shouting loudly and slammed the table. WTF. I get out of the place immediately.
Arguing is one thing but its fine, shouting loudly is unacceptable, but slamming the table is intolerable and should be sacked.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0120sec    0.39    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:18 PM