Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
125 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Chelsea FC - The Shed V47, BPL - Arsenal v Chelsea 3.45am #816/834

views

gry
post Oct 15 2017, 10:25 AM

Red Warriors
780 posts

QUOTE(syazwan @ Oct 15 2017, 08:17 AM)
Cukur MU and jose tak jd bid willian.

Haha..memang tak boleh brain..tangkal level ivanovic

0 meaningful attack initiate by him.
Kelab china xnak ke willian ni?

Come on jose, bid him in january!!
jovigrunge
post Oct 15 2017, 02:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,607 posts

Conte is almost speechless. An easy game made difficult by the squad themselves. I don't really blame him but the squad. They are playing without any will to win. mad.gif
syazwan
post Oct 15 2017, 03:12 PM

Casual
446 posts

QUOTE(warham @ Oct 15 2017, 09:57 AM)
After spending almost 400mil on new team. I reckon conte can do the same if given the budget like that. I dont rate pep highly anyways. He got players he wanted, he need to make them perform simple as that.

Anyways if we are to play against stoke these are the scenarios
1. Godlike keeper
2. Godlike defender
3. A premier league messi appears
Van gaal spent almost half a billion.

Rm galaticos era
Koeman got all players he want this season
And previous city managers didnt spent? Cmon.

Spending is a thing. Executing the same tactical to 3 different clubs is another thing..surely because he spent? And we are talking abt very niche tactic that not many teams in d world can copy.Alrite

Anyway its just my opinion. He still got the job to finish d line. I rate him because of that.
RChance
post Oct 15 2017, 03:19 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(warham @ Oct 15 2017, 11:47 AM)
I agree partially. But youre underestimating him. He is a great coach provided he has the player he wants to play his brand of football. When he got what he want he is almost unstoppable. Same goes with jose. And i believe conte too.

U think every manager has the ability to win matches even when millions are spent? Look at koeman at everton. Look at mark hughes & mancini with city. U get the idea.
I agree with you on this part. Money doesn't buy you success, or tactical sense. Give Arsene Neymar or Messi he would play them as left back next week just to prove that he is the boss. Or he'll just bench them like he does to Lacazette.

Anyway my point is Pep's strength is attacking football. He needs extremely talented individuals to make his philosophy a success. He needs the likes of Messi, Lewandowsi, Muller, Aguero. How many clubs have that luxury? For his team to be successful, they usually try to out-score opponents while keeping the opponents occupied on defence. However, once his team faces a resolute defence that frustrates his attackers with equal attacking power, usually you will see huge scorelines. Case in point, Bayern vs Barca, Bayern vs Athletico, or even last season's MC vs Monaco.

Throw him to Liverpool or Arsenal and tell him that he has a wage cap or transfer budget, his tactics will stall. He is a luxury manager, a mould of modern managers that are expected to bring success immediately.

He will not build a dynasty, much less become a legend in any club (except maybe the old Barca) because as Man City has proven, money brings short term success, but brings no legacy.

Another season with the lack of silverware will see Pep being found out, then where will he go? How many clubs are ready to give Pep a blank cheque to sign two right backs in a season?
syazwan
post Oct 15 2017, 03:25 PM

Casual
446 posts

QUOTE(RChance @ Oct 15 2017, 10:06 AM)
You're giving him a little too much credit. He can maintain his philosophy only provided that he spends as much to strengthen the squad. Pep has always gone to the rich clubs, like Jose does. So to say they are the best or legend is a quite a stretch.

It's not like he goes to Leicester and makes them the PL champion in a season. Throw enough of daddy's cash to the wall, even Roy Hodgson can play attacking football.

His weakness is seen last season when he concentrated too much on attacking football and defence cost them silverware. Again, throwing money to solve problems.
Because throw the money he can easily won?
Roy hodgson boleh buat?
Ranieri spent 100mils (which is huge at that time) and was replaced by the special one.

Van gaal throw almost half a billion.

Hughes

Mancini

Koeman this season

Milan this season spent almost 200mils and now sits at 7th.
Boom ..money is the solution.

Good coach is a good coach. And ranieri is surely the most wanted man in football rite now coz he won PL with lester..rite?
gry
post Oct 15 2017, 03:56 PM

Red Warriors
780 posts

Pep and jose identify their team weakness last season and they reinforce their squad. Conte also identify our weakness but he didnt get players he want plus squad depth is not good enough plus too nice with underperform players in willian cahill. If we got jesus, rashford, think he will be loan out instead play. See what happen to musonda and christeansen.
zoidx_chung
post Oct 15 2017, 03:59 PM

道可道,非常道!
791 posts

QUOTE(jovigrunge @ Oct 15 2017, 02:41 PM)

Conte is almost speechless. An easy game made difficult by the squad themselves. I don't really blame him but the squad. They are playing without any will to win.  mad.gif
I blame the board not enough support to the coach in transfer market

Morata injured, only got batsman and we knew he is better on social media, imagine if we got llorente...

Kante injured, no one can replace him zzz

Moses injured, not sure if Zappa can grab his chance

This post has been edited by zoidx_chung: Oct 15 2017, 03:59 PM
RChance
post Oct 15 2017, 04:03 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(syazwan @ Oct 15 2017, 03:25 PM)
Because throw the money he can easily won?
Roy hodgson boleh buat?
Ranieri spent 100mils (which is huge at that time) and was replaced by the special one.

Van gaal throw almost half a billion.

Hughes

Mancini

Koeman this season

Milan this season spent almost 200mils and now sits at 7th.
Boom ..money is the solution.

Good coach is a good coach. And ranieri is surely the most wanted man in football rite now coz he won PL with lester..rite?
Throwing money doesn't guarantee wins.

But not spending money almost guarantees zero silverware.

Ranieri managed to bring Leicester to success. His achievement in my opinion far outweigh Pep or Jose just because of the difficulty and odds against it. But he doesn't even get enough respect or recognition in the end.

Or ask Diego Simeone at Athletico. How hard is it to break the Barca/RM duopoly in Spain?

Tell any top managers they don't have money to spend, who will come to you? Tell any players your team is not adding better players, they will immediately leave. Fans will revolt because they are paying for merchandise and seats, they expect to see players who can bring them success.

The whole world wants to see money as the demon, especially with Neymar's transfer. Next season you have Mbappe's 170mil transfer as well.

But they just smashed Bayern like potatoes.

Money doesn't buy success? Sure. Just ask Man City, Chelsea, PSG, RM, Man Utd, Monaco, Bayern.

syazwan
post Oct 15 2017, 04:04 PM

Casual
446 posts

QUOTE(gry @ Oct 15 2017, 03:56 PM)
Pep and jose identify their team weakness last season and they reinforce their squad. Conte also identify our weakness but he didnt get players he want plus squad depth is not good enough plus too nice with underperform players in willian cahill. If we got jesus, rashford, think he will be loan out instead play. See what happen to musonda and christeansen.
Yup! This.

All are great managers. And these are elite managers that we are talking abt.

The support system (board) need to breathe the same gas as the manager so they can get the same objective.

Remember why galacticos era was always being criticized for failing "to grab all"

Board beli semua nafsu dia

Coach bkn nak pakai pon

syazwan
post Oct 15 2017, 04:11 PM

Casual
446 posts

QUOTE(RChance @ Oct 15 2017, 04:03 PM)
Throwing money doesn't guarantee wins.

But not spending money almost guarantees zero silverware.

Ranieri managed to bring Leicester to success. His achievement in my opinion far outweigh Pep or Jose just because of the difficulty and odds against it. But he doesn't even get enough respect or recognition in the end.

Or ask Diego Simeone at Athletico. How hard is it to break the Barca/RM duopoly in Spain?

Tell any top managers they don't have money to spend, who will come to you? Tell any players your team is not adding better players, they will immediately leave. Fans will revolt because they are paying for merchandise and seats, they expect to see players who can bring them success.

The whole world wants to see money as the demon, especially with Neymar's transfer. Next season you have Mbappe's 170mil transfer as well.

But they just smashed Bayern like potatoes.

Money doesn't buy success? Sure. Just ask Man City, Chelsea, PSG, RM, Man Utd, Monaco, Bayern.
1. Ranieri got the recognition and respect when he won coach of th year from fifa. For that particular year. Period. (Same award with faiz subri and ronaldo)
Is he one of the best in this era...ermmmm i will think twice.
Did di matteo one of the best in this era....ermm will think twice as well

2. I will exclude madrid..bayern and united to begin with as a respect.. These clubs are with amazing history la.
jovigrunge
post Oct 15 2017, 05:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,607 posts

Arsenal legend Ian Wright has slated Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi for his performance in defeat to Crystal Palace.
Batshuayi was disappointing in a rare start for Blues.

"I said a couple of weeks ago that Batshuayi should be very disappointed that he [Conte] would rather put Hazard up there," Wright said.

"The problem I have got with him is he is not working defenders hard enough to get some space to get a chance in the box, that's what he needs. He needs to make movements to get this space.

"When you watch him he doesn't move. His movement just doesn't have enough intensity about it, there's nothing in it. There were some fantastic balls [against Crystal Palace] but he was too late for many of them.

"That's what he has to do, he has to earn the space. When you look at the movement he does there's nothing in it. Those are the things where you're going to get goals if you're willing to put the work in.

"I think when a ball comes across you have just got to be willing to gamble and work hard to get the space, if he wants goals he's going to have to start working harder."

nod.gif
max_cavalera
post Oct 15 2017, 06:52 PM

rebirth
5,406 posts

QUOTE(jovigrunge @ Oct 15 2017, 03:41 PM)

Conte is almost speechless. An easy game made difficult by the squad themselves. I don't really blame him but the squad. They are playing without any will to win.  mad.gif
Kante and morata is really big lost to us sad.gif
alip_11
post Oct 15 2017, 06:57 PM

Getting Started
232 posts

hazad please become the magician again. desperate time need ur magic again. haihz
max_cavalera
post Oct 15 2017, 07:01 PM

rebirth
5,406 posts

Willian current shape only fit for italian league or lesser i guess...
jovigrunge
post Oct 15 2017, 07:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,607 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Oct 15 2017, 06:52 PM)
Kante and morata is really big lost to us sad.gif
Now that we know, our squad was much depend on Morata. Two continuous losses without 90 mins Morata. dry.gif
zoidx_chung
post Oct 15 2017, 07:43 PM

道可道,非常道!
791 posts

QUOTE(jovigrunge @ Oct 15 2017, 05:29 PM)
nod.gif
Sorry to say but batsman is worse than Torres who pass his prime during in Chelsea jersey
jovigrunge
post Oct 15 2017, 07:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,607 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Oct 15 2017, 07:43 PM)
Sorry to say but batsman is worse than Torres who pass his prime during in Chelsea jersey
Can we start to create a thread about the January transfer now? Losing to #1 and #20 team can be very depressing............ bangwall.gif
gry
post Oct 15 2017, 07:55 PM

Red Warriors
780 posts

Mitchy is a supersub not a starter. If he is starter, he need partner upfront to help him.
yokoloco
post Oct 15 2017, 08:55 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(gry @ Oct 15 2017, 07:55 PM)
Mitchy is a supersub not a starter. If he is starter, he need partner upfront to help him.
he can play as a poacher. he cant deal with being a lone striker upfront. his movement wasn't good, and when he does move, its offside. 19 touches, 0 shots yesterday
zoidx_chung
post Oct 15 2017, 09:38 PM

道可道,非常道!
791 posts

Glad to see Morata back user posted image

125 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0197sec    0.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:04 AM