Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Chelsea FC - The Shed V47, BPL - West Brom 0 - 4 Chelsea (English Clubs)

RobA4
post Today, 05:29 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Was at Stamford Bridge last year November for the derby against Spurs during the early part of their winning run. 2-1. Great atmosphere. Got hospitality ticket through business associates. Would have cost 400 pounds.

I would say better atmosphere than Camp Nou the week before when Barcelona was held by Malaga 0-0.

This post has been edited by RobA4: Today, 05:56 PM
crimsonhead
post Today, 07:31 PM

One Of A Kind
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(lyc1982 @ Nov 20 2017, 03:40 PM)
i was in london during the weekend last year and wanted to catch chelsea home match...so i attempted to purchase the tickets earlier but the official website won't allow early purchase unless you are subscribing to their membership or you buy the vip tickets which is crazy expensive

then came to the match day where i wanted to try my luck by purchasing at the stadium counter itself but sold out !
bangwall.gif

if anyone here has ways to purchase tickets earlier or easier do share
I think its better for moderator/admin of this thread to share the info on the first page.

Whats the price for the yearly membership? I think the registration is already closed since we are nearly half-season already.

Last time my dad told me the tix for chels vs barca (blackmarket ofcos lols) was around 400pound.

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Nov 20 2017, 03:59 PM)
can buy via some agent...but price sweat.gif

for eg, che vs mun, short side upper already HK$3000
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Damn thats expensive, bought my psg 2 tix for about 330euro incl tax and booking fees. But the seats very near to the field and really worth every penny.

QUOTE(SlomoX @ Nov 20 2017, 04:55 PM)
a friend got it for me, and yeah atmosphere was ... (lost for words)  biggrin.gif
Damn lucky you. U guys know any malaysian working or studying there that can help?

crimsonhead
post Today, 07:36 PM

One Of A Kind
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(RobA4 @ Nov 20 2017, 05:29 PM)
Was at Stamford Bridge last year November for the derby against Spurs during the early part of their winning run. 2-1. Great atmosphere. Got hospitality ticket through business associates. Would have cost 400 pounds.

I would say better atmosphere than Camp Nou the week before when Barcelona was held by Malaga 0-0.
400 pound per ticket?

61 Pages « < 59 60 61Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0810sec    5.65    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 09:25 PM