Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Grab Driver Discussion V3, Info and FAQ

views

blazersky1
post Aug 14 2017, 08:03 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(lone_wolf @ Aug 14 2017, 06:39 AM)
Early morning already got rider deserved to be punch in the face, ask me to come quickly, when i reach his street and asked which one his house or can he come outside as I cant see the house no. Bcoz its still dark. He have the nerve to scold me tell me if you don't know then why u accept, bcoz he in a hurry to catch his flight. I straight cancel.
Good action plan to show them Grab Chauffeur is not Cheap Bangla who will do everything just for few ringgit return.
blazersky1
post Aug 18 2017, 02:45 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(willemng @ Aug 18 2017, 10:18 AM)
Check the 1st post,  why you want orthers to spoon feed you?
If you realize, since earlier in Grab V2 Thread he's been there.. I wonder people trading forex don't read? So much of information available for reading but he will ask questions which can be answered by reading, not with the intention of clarifying anything which is not clear. He is not a driver yet I guess from the way he post....
blazersky1
post Aug 21 2017, 07:49 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(SGSuser @ Aug 21 2017, 12:10 AM)
Go call hotline and ask yourself

And note them down in a book for you to refer
Good reply bro! Teach this kid a lesson on reading and ask proper questions.
blazersky1
post Aug 21 2017, 07:50 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(Goodboy92 @ Aug 20 2017, 10:38 PM)
What we need to do for the driver cancel to get the refund ?
( Even not pickup yet they deduct your commission d? )

What was PAX and DAX
If never become driver and drive, don't try to ask questions from driver's perspective. Don't show your stupidity in here.

Once you drive and experience more, you will get the answer naturally.

On a side note, PAX = Passenger **** you. DAX = You **** passenger. whistling.gif

This post has been edited by blazersky1: Aug 21 2017, 07:51 AM
blazersky1
post Aug 22 2017, 08:30 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(moosekaka @ Aug 21 2017, 08:21 PM)
have you started driving already?
Why would you even bother to reply this kid? You know he have not started driving, else he will ask proper questions.
blazersky1
post Aug 23 2017, 09:39 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(Goodboy92 @ Aug 22 2017, 02:15 PM)
Not yet , my car should be arrived tomorrow , and need to run over 1000km to ensure brake, engine everything running normal , then can start, should take 1 more week or less

I think my question were not stupid ( for me ) because if we cant see the price of toll at screen and we need to pass the toll  , after that we cant know what the toll price , what to do from your experience? ( i think quite alot of toll screen were spoiled 5%?)

For starex80 , i thought grabcar/uber need more driver???

yes i am newbie thats why i ask alot question , and i am more careful person and it was an big investment for me thus i ask alot , if i dont ask here and simply go and drive and do stupid thing when driving was not my style of doing thing ( forex trader - i need more info to predict percentage ), ya there was alot of info on the guiding course and website but they were not complete and thing were not plain as stated sometime, quite good to know info here example grab office were trying to game driver haha.
Bro, when you get your new car, driving Grab is the fastest and best way to get your car engine & etc to run. You will hit that 1k km soon if you drive everyday. It is also good for your car since it is new, the engine and parts will adopt to driving quickly with Grab rather than your own travel until 1k. You cannot say go and drive without asking questions is stupid when you don't make enough reading to equip yourself with most knowledge. This is called as experience process whereby after reading and undergo experience process to make you understand more, then after that only you come up with questions that you cannot understand through the experience process. If you expect before driving all questions/doubt answered, are you sure that you won't come up another question/doubt after getting answer and experiencing it?

Please la, don't think forex trader is such a good style for you to mirror to Grab, both job have different environment and characteristics, different things different way to treating it, don't keep stick to your so called "style" for everything.

QUOTE(willemng @ Aug 22 2017, 07:53 PM)
Oi.  There are signages on the left indicated toll fee for car before you reach the toll
@willemng, a good facepalm to @Goodboy92! Felt like he is a new driver who just got his driving license rather than CDL licensed driver.
blazersky1
post Aug 25 2017, 07:38 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(wh0cares @ Aug 25 2017, 07:31 AM)
getting very expensive
Yesterday 20 mins@16 km, fare rm55.00
Good for driver! Want earn money or not?
blazersky1
post Sep 5 2017, 03:34 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(skycrawler @ Sep 5 2017, 03:22 PM)
I just want to do flexi. I can choose right?
Can. Make sure AR by end of the week >30% and rating >4.7 stars.
blazersky1
post Sep 5 2017, 03:36 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(lznce2679 @ Sep 5 2017, 03:24 PM)
so far rating is above 4.8..
cancellation rate CR sifu?
Try to keep as low as possible because Grab might use high CR, be it PAX or DAX to suspend you.
blazersky1
post Sep 5 2017, 03:38 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(amad108 @ Sep 5 2017, 10:22 AM)
Me too thinking to switch back to flexi.. yes ambassador too stressful.. peak hours always in the middle of traffic jammed..
Just wanna know how to switch back to flexi? Care to share?
Keep your AR <85% but >30%, you will be back to Flexi again. But do monitor on DR and CR.
blazersky1
post Sep 6 2017, 08:23 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(Jitty @ Sep 5 2017, 09:34 PM)
Ask all sifus here...
I had been doing grab for 10 month since last year.
Issit true that now grab flexi can earn more per hour compared to GA?

Last time GA average 1 hr can earn rm35-38.

But nowadays since June 2017, 1hr average only rm30-33.

Grsb flexi can get more than this?
Flexi can definitely earn more by just targeting high fares thus that answered your questions.
blazersky1
post Sep 6 2017, 01:35 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Sep 6 2017, 12:37 PM)
Didn't someone told u do Grab as incentive player, sapu everything for the first 100 or 200 job to get a grip? at least won't lose much if u did that, instead u keep whining here and there. doh.gif

I also not familiar with places like Kepong/Cheras/Ampang too, once a job come in i just follow Waze, it takes u few months to familiar with the highway, road and landmark.

There is one Saturday i remember start from Subang to Puchong, then to PJ, then to Bangsar, then to Batu Caves, then to KLCC, then to KLIA. Took a rest then continue at night time. All these are hardship we all went through, and then u expect us to spoon fed u? hmm.gif
Being a newbie and expect to nett RM200 day by being choosy is a dumbass. Not familiar with everything yet but still ignorant to advise given previously. Be prepared to see he quits and fails to repay the HP loan.
blazersky1
post Sep 6 2017, 01:46 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(moosekaka @ Sep 6 2017, 01:42 PM)
how did he ever get a loan without a job? pity his guarantor if he went that route. these people are the scum of the Earth, better just to give then some welfare cash, at least save all the trouble to society.
True and well said, well, nowadays getting a HP loan is as easy as peanut, those car dealers are able to settle. Salary slip can simply get, even low salary also able to be granted loan more than their capability.
blazersky1
post Sep 6 2017, 03:10 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(moosekaka @ Sep 6 2017, 01:50 PM)
sure or not... the moment I try to open bank account or get credit card from Bank.... asked a lot of questions from officer.... what more if want to get loan??😞 this was Maybank, maybe strict.
If getting HP loan is so tough, why there are so many new cars on the road? And you think those new drivers all 99.99% afford to buy those cars? tongue.gif

Getting Mortgage /P. loan might not be easy. Opening of bank account & getting a credit card is also easy like HP. They ask a lot of questions due to Know-Your-Customer (KYC) process which is a due diligence process required by our dear regulator BNM. If you open account today and suddenly tomorrow got RM2.6bil credited to your account, don't you think you gonna get invited to MACC and probed by them?

I applied and gotten about 5 credit cards and not even a single call from those bank officers asking me questions here and there. So far HP loan also just call and verify that you are actually applying the loan for eg. What car model, cc, loan amount and blablabla...etc...

This post has been edited by blazersky1: Sep 6 2017, 03:12 PM
blazersky1
post Sep 7 2017, 10:22 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(moosekaka @ Sep 6 2017, 03:17 PM)
Apply loan no need collateral? So senang one ah? Bank repossess also they rugi la...US they have credit rating system... you cheat on your loan once very hard to get loan again.
The car your purchase itself is a collateral for HP Loan. For p.loan/cc so far I have not heard about collateral but bank will see your credit history. For HP loan, the most they will get is a guarantor to approve the loan of borrower. FYI, every bank does have a credit rating system for companies/consumer. But in general they use CCRIS and CTOS. A good CCRIS & CTOS record can grant you a lot of benefits such as low interest rates or even 0% interest for flexi payment plan.

There is something called CCRIS whereby they can see your loan history, repayment ability (good paymaster / bad paymaster), timeliness of repayment and other bad records.

blazersky1
post Sep 20 2017, 08:19 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(Goodboy92 @ Sep 19 2017, 10:53 AM)

The car washing time can be used to do other thing.
Unless you tell me a regular work need to clean the car everyday.

Don't you know there is a car wash delivery service called eWype that don't even eat in your car wash time? They operate from 9am-7pm daily and you can simply book them for a car wash order which you just need to pay in the end. Bloody arsehole count in car wash time as precious time? How about your toilet break time and lunch/dinner time for which these times can be more valuable for you to make money. Your sleeping time as well, less one hour means extra one hour to make money. Better don't sleep lah fool!
blazersky1
post Sep 21 2017, 05:34 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(tanks2040 @ Sep 21 2017, 05:28 PM)
This week is not my week.
Monday, tayar pancit spent RM140 to change a new tayar. And the tayar which pancit that one just one month old only. But no choice. The lobang at side cannot patch it
Today, Bang a Volkswagen car. Pay for RM300 settle. Own car have to spend another hundred also.

Donno what will going on tomorrow.
Maybe you might have luck on striking the lottery jackpot. Bet some using your car plate number and the Volkswagen's car plate number.
blazersky1
post Oct 10 2017, 08:16 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(Goodboy92 @ Oct 9 2017, 11:46 PM)
i have a diplomo in business studies ( major ) can do alot basic thing

no finance related cert

no experience

no idea where to go ( where to find a forex related work )

i dont want do sales ( stock broker )( mutual fund seller )( forex scam JJPTR etc )

maybe analyse not bad althought for me they were useless ( analyst that provide info were good but i don't read )(analyst that give trade idea were bad since they themself get a income from selling idea which they themself dont use )

can intro me if got , and i am very willing to try it out , can learn more because you dont know what they doing without going into the market

i do join facebook internet etc and heard from those who work inside,  but a real experience were much much better.

malaysia were not allowed to trade forex

most of them were singapore / austrialia

they were called as Proprietary trader which glue to the screen for so many hour

i am more to longer term = 1 week to month if the trade work , if dint work very fast closed the trade due to near stop loss/limit loss.

equal = no suitable work for me except i change to trade short term ( few second to few min to few hour ) / analyst ( which require cert )

do noted that i have no related cert.

This was just what i know , maybe got position that i dont know that suit me , again  i have no career experience , i just hear say and logic thinking .

from 19 to 25 now , still not give up haha
Go take PKMC Certification and then you will get a forex-related job in Financial Services Industry. Don't know PKMC? Google it. Spend your "hard-earned" grab income for this and it will benefit you the whole life. Surely you can be into forex which is your interest.

blazersky1
post Oct 10 2017, 05:22 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Goodboy92 @ Oct 10 2017, 04:50 PM)
Thanks you , i google but dont understand what this cert can do for me ? it cost quite some money but not much for a cert , rm3,000 .

there were alot other cert / course there at the same website . I was not educated person and din't understand much about these cert / program / qualification .
This cert is for those involved in forex trading, i.e. trader/dealers in banking working in the treasury. This is the entry requirement for you to go in. Once you are in, you can have your interest in forex but not for personal trading but in a way you do something related to forex (i.e. commentaries/research/client servicing)

It is not expensive nor cheap but since your are unemployed you might wanna take it on your own then later look for job.

Qualification is something that you need for work rather than education level.
blazersky1
post Oct 10 2017, 05:22 PM

6 posts

This post has been edited by blazersky1: Oct 10 2017, 05:23 PM

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.3272sec    0.21    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:39 AM