Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Amanda's Groove, Pleass hekp

views

TSude555
post Aug 10 2017, 03:36 AM, updated 7y ago

7 posts

Hi girls.. trying to buy bag from IG Amanda's Groove. I saw she has many followers maybe more than 31k. But none of the pictures got any comment. I was eyeing for celine trapeze. But im scared it's not authentic. Do u any of u ever heard about them? I try to google the name but nothing came up. Thank u girls!
NightHeart
post Aug 10 2017, 03:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(ude555 @ Aug 10 2017, 03:36 AM)
Hi girls.. trying to buy bag from IG Amanda's Groove.  I saw she has many followers maybe more than 31k. But none of the pictures got any comment. I was eyeing for celine trapeze. But im scared it's not authentic. Do u any of u ever heard about them? I try to google the name but nothing came up. Thank u girls!
Followers & likes can be purchased, it's not a big deal anymore. So don't get conned by massive amount of likes or followers or subscriptions etc etc in social media. Even comments also can be purchased already if I'm not mistaken.

Here's some of those like/followers sellers; https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2318310 or https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3749823
TSude555
post Aug 10 2017, 03:50 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Aug 10 2017, 03:45 AM)
Followers & likes can be purchased, it's not a big deal anymore. So don't get conned by massive amount of likes or followers or subscriptions etc etc in social media. Even comments also can be purchased already if I'm not mistaken.

Here's some of those like/followers sellers; https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2318310 or https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3749823
Oh my.. but according to her she has a shop in penang. Ok will do more research about her. Thanks!
NightHeart
post Aug 10 2017, 01:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(ude555 @ Aug 10 2017, 03:50 AM)
Oh my.. but according to her she has a shop in penang. Ok will do more research about her. Thanks!
If you're not comfortable, probably you wanna give it a pass. There should be other options out there.
chiahau
post Aug 10 2017, 05:46 PM

Fatthau StalKer
All Stars
14,074 posts

Hi girls.. trying to buy bag from IG Amanda's Groove.  I saw she has many followers maybe more than 31k. But none of the pictures got any comment. I was eyeing for celine trapeze. But im scared it's not authentic. Do u any of u ever heard about them? I try to google the name but nothing came up. Thank u girls!
Why must you buy a luxury bag off instagram?

If can't afford retail, better don't risk it.

How would you know it's authentic in the first place? Unless they are willing to COD with you at a Boutique.

But there's no Boutique in Penang for Celine.

You wanna take the risk for no reason?
DrSpending P
post Sep 10 2020, 08:19 PM

Probation
1 posts

Hi there,
I’m super snap and regret my decision bought a bag from amandagroove. I think they have tricky tactics , not honest in selling bags. I honestly hope you don’t buy bag from them. They give me the wrong bag, then i post back then they took super long to post back. And turn out the tracking number they gave is wrong one. Just gv them one last chance before i report to kpdnkk
munchit P
post Oct 19 2021, 03:43 PM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(DrSpending @ Sep 10 2020, 08:19 PM)
Hi there,
I’m super snap and regret my decision bought a bag from amandagroove. I think they have tricky tactics , not honest in selling bags. I honestly hope you don’t buy bag from them. They give me the wrong bag, then i post back then they took super long to post back. And turn out the tracking number they gave is wrong one. Just gv them one last chance before i report to kpdnkk
Hi, just want to know whether you get the bag? Are they selling authentic?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0114sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:43 PM