Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

New user registrations disabled until further notice.

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> FOR SELANGORIANS - INISIATIF PEDULI RAKYAT (IPR), benefits of being a selangorian

bsa12
post Aug 21 2017, 07:24 AM

Casual
Group: Super Senior

QUOTE(upcars @ Aug 20 2017, 11:05 PM)
Links have been provided. All required information are in those links. Your opinion matters to no one because it is irrelevant . If u do not find this thread useful even though it is stickied, do create 1 that is useful. Otherwise please continue your glass window lookout and continue on with your fantasy world that this program does not benefit the middle class. When one does not read , one can never benefit from it.

You may carry on saying that this program does not benefit the middle income. Just not in here because those are lies. Most of the programs offered by the Selangor government for this initiative is not income related.
You are no different from BN, cannot accept any negative comments. Guess you are you using free wifi surfing the LYN, riding free buses to work and benefited from all the give outs. Continuing to live in your dreams. With this 'Lu tak suka lu keluar' attitude, hitting out anyone that disagree. I am out.
upcars
post Aug 21 2017, 09:28 AM

Group: Newbie

i can accept based on facts. i have provided actual links and facts. u have provided nothing but lies. your conception that this program does nothing for middle class is proven wrong.

as i said earlier, most of these programs are not income related. some yes, such as housing programs like rumah selangorku. but majority of these programs benefit everyone, from senior citizens, females, younglings.

i dont live in dreams. i live in facts. u have none, prove me wrong and show me evidence this entire program does not benefit the middle income and i shall apologise and agree with u. i do not mind making a press statement for the apology even.

Do not turn this into a political thread for BN or PH. This is for selangorians as the thread title states. U want to vote who u go ahead. This program is beneficial for all selangorians irregardless who u voted and who u will vote for.

i will not accept any negative comments as these programs are handed out freely without subprejudice which benefit the rakyat of selangor. U cant complain on free things handed out by the state.

amar_arifin
post Sep 19 2017, 12:52 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

only for isi rumah < Rm2500..huhuh
upcars
post Sep 27 2017, 02:34 PM

Free bus service for Selangorians

Selangor has earned a place in the Malaysia Book of Records with the launch of the 100th Smart Selangor bus. The launch of this bus unit is stated in an entry in the Malaysia Book of Records as the highest number of free bus services provided in the country.

This bus will serve areas under the Subang Jaya Municipal Council, due to the overwhelming response from Subang Jaya residents for the free bus service.

The free bus service, which was started in July 2015 in Klang, Shah Alam and Subang Jaya, had 546,000 commuters by December 2015. The air-conditioned buses come equipped with CCTVs and free Wi-Fi.
alansue2007
post Nov 22 2017, 12:41 AM

QUOTE(deathTh3Cannon @ Aug 17 2017, 12:23 PM)
proud to be selangorian
javascript:emoticon(':bruce:')
Theoutspokenguy
post Dec 9 2017, 11:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(netmatrix @ Aug 10 2017, 02:05 AM)
I born here so long also not notice this. Interesting.
Previous BN they only give tons of promises near election.

Now my house got new rubbish bin, new sewerage system, new drainage system, free water, led solar street lights under opposition.
seikoho1
post Dec 10 2017, 02:38 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(bsa12 @ Aug 20 2017, 06:45 PM)
Did I troll? Ha, ha. This is open forum for all opinions. You cannot accept comments, you better closed thread. Want to ask: free wifi and free bus service coverage area? Where?
Stupid fella sendiri check la
cant think of a username
post Dec 10 2017, 08:28 PM

Getting Started

lel only a few is useful... other is just wayang useless stuff doh.gif
MilitaryMadness
post Dec 12 2017, 12:16 PM

QUOTE(cant think of a username @ Dec 10 2017, 08:28 PM)
lel only a few is useful... other is just wayang useless stuff doh.gif
A few are useful for YOU. For other people who are not your income group level/age/gender/occupation other benefits are useful.

No GF/wife? of coz no use wedding benefit for u.
No children? of coz no use birth/uni/tuition benefit for u.
Not old? of coz no use senior benefits for u.
No work in farm? of coz no farm benefit for u.

Just born yesterday izzit? Dumbass.
upcars
post Dec 12 2017, 03:30 PM

i dont think anythng in there is wayang.

at least these actually materialized. i havent updated the free tong sampah yet on post #1. i wait a bit for 80% full rollout then only i update
bereev
post Dec 12 2017, 06:50 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(upcars @ Aug 10 2017, 09:39 AM)
stimix oi sticky this
stimix always complain the rubbish collect no on time and made the place dirty , u want him prais Selangor Govt.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

last time pot hole repair 5 years one time now pot hole repair 2 years come but , they just patch the hole unlike last time repave the entire road , thye apply many new patch at short distance the new and old made the road same uneven , later after some time can see the old surface new pot hole came out because the car roll on the uneven new patch, some more these ppl like to pain on the each patched hole then snap photo as a proof to claim money doh.gif

This post has been edited by bereev: Dec 12 2017, 06:55 PM
cant think of a username
post Dec 12 2017, 09:13 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(MilitaryMadness @ Dec 12 2017, 12:16 PM)
A few are useful for YOU. For other people who are not your income group level/age/gender/occupation other benefits are useful.

No GF/wife? of coz no use wedding benefit for u.
No children? of coz no use birth/uni/tuition benefit for u.
Not old? of coz no use senior benefits for u.
No work in farm? of coz no farm benefit for u.

Just born yesterday izzit? Dumbass.
eh sorry i thought this was /k. but i still stand by the essence of what i said. No trolling opinion:

ok these i agree is ok
- free water
- Tabung Pengajian Anak Pekerja Ladang
- Skim Hijrah
- Skim Bantuan Asuhan Rakyat
- Khidmat Bas Selangorku Percuma
- Skim Peduli Sihat

these however, i feel the gov is just wanking around:

- memogram
- program tuisyen
- bantuan tadika
- Insentif Perkahwinan Belia
- Hadiah Pengajian IPT, tawas
- Skim Mesra Usia Emas (SMUE)
- wifi
- Tabung Kumpulan Wang Biasiswa Selangor
- Program Bantuan Food Stamp
- Skim Rumah Selangorku

edit: yeah even for poor folks i dont see the benefit. im familiar with the poor life

This post has been edited by cant think of a username: Dec 12 2017, 09:15 PM
jerm57
post Dec 13 2017, 04:47 PM

QUOTE(cant think of a username @ Dec 12 2017, 09:13 PM)
eh sorry i thought this was /k. but i still stand by the essence of what i said. No trolling opinion:

ok these i agree is ok
- free water
- Tabung Pengajian Anak Pekerja Ladang
- Skim Hijrah
- Skim Bantuan Asuhan Rakyat
- Khidmat Bas Selangorku Percuma
- Skim Peduli Sihat
these however, i feel the gov is just wanking around:

- memogram
- program tuisyen
- bantuan tadika
- Insentif Perkahwinan Belia
- Hadiah Pengajian IPT, tawas
- Skim Mesra Usia Emas (SMUE)
- wifi
- Tabung Kumpulan Wang Biasiswa Selangor
- Program Bantuan Food Stamp
- Skim Rumah Selangorku

edit: yeah even for poor folks i dont see the benefit. im familiar with the poor life
Kindly explain why you think some skims are just "wanking around"? It basically helps those who are trying to make their own lives better. For those who don't work, don't marry, don't study, yeah... maybe the skims are not really useful.

- memogram = breast cancer affect women from any wealth category so why not get a free checkup
- program tuisyen = education is the best way to get out of poverty so anything to help parents is good
- bantuan tadika = same as above
- Insentif Perkahwinan Belia = staying married instead of sex outside of marriage also another factor in getting out of poverty
- Hadiah Pengajian IPT, tawas = incentive to do well in school and enter a college/university, again education
- Skim Mesra Usia Emas (SMUE) = support for poor elderly
- wifi = this one i give you, seems dumb as the quality will be shit
- Tabung Kumpulan Wang Biasiswa Selangor = scholarship,again education
- Program Bantuan Food Stamp = poor people need food, what a thing
- Skim Rumah Selangorku = poor people need a place to live too
cant think of a username
post Dec 14 2017, 12:38 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jerm57 @ Dec 13 2017, 04:47 PM)
Kindly explain why you think some skims are just "wanking around"? It basically helps those who are trying to make their own lives better. For those who don't work, don't marry, don't study, yeah... maybe the skims are not really useful.

- memogram = breast cancer affect women from any wealth category so why not get a free checkup
- program tuisyen = education is the best way to get out of poverty so anything to help parents is good
- bantuan tadika = same as above
- Insentif Perkahwinan Belia = staying married instead of sex outside of marriage also another factor in getting out of poverty
- Hadiah Pengajian IPT, tawas = incentive to do well in school and enter a college/university, again education
- Skim Mesra Usia Emas (SMUE) = support for poor elderly
- wifi = this one i give you, seems dumb as the quality will be shit
- Tabung Kumpulan Wang Biasiswa Selangor = scholarship,again education
- Program Bantuan Food Stamp = poor people need food, what a thing
- Skim Rumah Selangorku = poor people need a place to live too
memogram - is one of those womens "ägenda" thingy. many mammogram programs going around and also the "wiminz" wing of the federal gov does this stuff as well. also why no testicular/prostate çancer screening and awareness? why so sexist? obvious for wayang they got do adress wimins issues to put on their report card.

tuisyen - im surprised people consider tuisyen as something helpful. its almost a given tuisyen centers are just there to suck money giving lousy services. if want to help poor in education, tuisyen is low level wanking effort. ante up and develop programs that recognizes the unique difficult challenges faced by poor kids in education. the gov can pull the resources or brains to make it happen but no... they just decide to put in low level effort and call it a day. as long as can open another row in report card nearing ge its considered great.

bantuan tadika: tadika too low amount at rm50. give more money and put them in better tadika. you know the ones where rich kids go to. where they get to explore all sorts of stuff instead of chepo tadika where you just sit in a room.

Insentif Perkahwinan Belia - if you're too poor and need rm500 from gov to "help" you out. straighten out your life first before thinking of piap / majilis kenduri all.

wifi - this one really i was thinking if can afford phone or computer to use wifi... better go cyber cafe.

tawas - i dont even understand what is this for.

Skim Mesra Usia Emas - this one the nominated person only get money once their elderly have passed away. i think a better option would be comfortable subsidies for elderly CARE. not money payout once they are dead.

Program Bantuan Food Stamp - this one the gov need to step up. minyak (most likely chepo high cholestrol) tepung gula etc. is non-nutritious dafuq are these even given? give good nutritious delicious food!

Skim Rumah Selangorku - Poor folks just cant own a house. even those mampu milik houses are out of their reach. this is really meant to target the "middle class" that cant afford a condo. i dont think these "middle class" folks need this. they should vote for an oppo that fights for rising wages to a respectable level in malaysia instead.

biasiswa - ptptn is open for all. better use this money to target special education programs for poor kids when they are young. or better still the poor people need continuous education (i forgot whats it called, education after you're working), skills training even after youre working. from my experience, this will be the most beneficial and what the poor folks need.

edit: and ow yeah, the majority of the peploe using these are just using them to "ringankan beban". they wont suffer in anyway without these and will do just fine. really middle class folks. these people should just demand a political entity that fight for better wages and better jobs if they really want better living.

This post has been edited by cant think of a username: Dec 14 2017, 12:47 AM
upcars
post Dec 14 2017, 10:14 AM

QUOTE(cant think of a username @ Dec 14 2017, 12:38 AM)
memogram - is one of those womens "ägenda" thingy. many mammogram programs going around and also the "wiminz" wing of the federal gov does this stuff as well. also why no testicular/prostate çancer screening and awareness? why so sexist? obvious for wayang they got do adress wimins issues to put on their report card.

tuisyen - im surprised people consider tuisyen as something helpful. its almost a given tuisyen centers are just there to suck money giving lousy services. if want to help poor in education, tuisyen is low level wanking effort. ante up and develop programs that recognizes the unique difficult challenges faced by poor kids in education. the gov can pull the resources or brains to make it happen but no... they just decide to put in low level effort and call it a day. as long as can open another row in report card nearing ge its considered great.

bantuan tadika: tadika too low amount at rm50. give more money and put them in better tadika. you know the ones where rich kids go to. where they get to explore all sorts of stuff instead of chepo tadika where you just sit in a room.

Insentif Perkahwinan Belia - if you're too poor and need rm500 from gov to "help" you out. straighten out your life first before thinking of piap / majilis kenduri all.

wifi -  this one really i was thinking if can afford phone or computer to use wifi... better go cyber cafe.

tawas - i dont even understand what is this for.

Skim Mesra Usia Emas - this one the nominated person only get money once their elderly have passed away. i think a better option would be comfortable subsidies for elderly CARE. not money payout once they are dead.

Program Bantuan Food Stamp - this one the gov need to step up. minyak (most likely chepo high cholestrol) tepung gula etc. is non-nutritious dafuq are these even given? give good nutritious delicious food!

Skim Rumah Selangorku - Poor folks just cant own a house. even those mampu milik houses are out of their reach. this is really meant to target the "middle class" that cant afford a condo. i dont think these "middle class" folks need this. they should vote for an oppo that fights for rising wages to a respectable level in malaysia instead.

biasiswa - ptptn is open for all. better use this money to target special education programs for poor kids when they are young. or better still the poor people need continuous education (i forgot whats it called, education after you're working), skills training even after youre working. from my experience, this will be the most beneficial and what the poor folks need.
edit: and ow yeah, the majority of the peploe using these are just using them to "ringankan beban". they wont suffer in anyway without these and will do just fine. really middle class folks. these people should just demand a political entity that fight for better wages and better jobs if they really want better living.
1 perhaps you are not familiar with breast cancer. your mother will be very sad to have borned u out.

2 at some point there are fast learners and slow learners. so instead of having tuition to aid slow learners u abondon them ????

3 50 is better than nothing. kindies cost alot of money. any forms of free aid, is still a FREE AID.

4 so poor ppl shouldnt marry and have a happy life ? what kind of animal are you ?

5 wifi i perhaps may agree with you.

6 TAWAS is for encouragement of birth rate. Msia birth rate is dropping. I'm not sure if u know of the effects of a low birth rate to nation impact, but i shall not explain this to a shallow mind like yours.

7 FUNERAL expenses are rising. Medical aid already given in forms of government hospitals and klinik 1msia. why emulate the same thing over in healthcare sector ????

8 which gov u talking about ???? all you are talking about is things that are controlled by the federal gov not the state gov. minyak is not under state gov control.

9 there exists a group called the lower middle class and the upper middle class since the 80's. so devoid them ???? are u nuts ?

10 ptptn is federal gov not state. Again, state gov has no control over ptptn or how it is run. So to fill up the gaps and voids, the state holds their own. more scholarships, means more opportunities.

whoopa
post Dec 14 2017, 01:00 PM

b~o~b~o

lol that guy sound like sour grape. be it bn or ph gov those things help ppl.

end of story. his complaint is either not enough or dont help.
typical kaki complain.
cant think of a username
post Dec 14 2017, 09:26 PM

Getting Started

arghh.. typical malaysians. I just want the oppo supporters to demand more instead of just accepting whats given. OK, democracy, liberty. y'all free to feel however yall want about it. peace (" -__-)V
upcars
post Dec 14 2017, 10:14 PM

QUOTE(cant think of a username @ Dec 14 2017, 09:26 PM)
arghh.. typical malaysians. I just want the oppo supporters to demand more instead of just accepting whats given. OK, democracy, liberty. y'all free to feel however yall want about it. peace (" -__-)V
Agree. I also want more. Who doesn't, the problem is, even if give more also gotta do in stages. These are baby steps that addresses quite a number of needs of common ppl. Let them continues and carry on the baby steps ler
watabakiu
post Jan 19 2018, 07:54 AM

Enthusiast

This wi-fi thingy, is it available state-wide?
shenglee_83
post Jan 25 2018, 08:27 AM

Selangor state government took initiative to offer so many benefit to the people of selangor but still some seems not appreaciate it....

Whoever felt that is not benefiting feel free to go to Pahang and stay for 2 years, see what Pahang state government offer to you....

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0888sec    4.53    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 10th December 2018 - 03:08 PM