Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

beware of this company - nityo infotech, beware of this company - nityo infotech

views

ITzai
post Nov 22 2018, 05:55 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(dyenjarin @ Nov 22 2018, 04:46 PM)
Hi got offer for them as technical support but if they are recruitment agency why they give salary quite high even that is just tech support, anyone want clarify?
Mind to share their package?
dyenjarin
post Nov 22 2018, 08:32 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(ITzai @ Nov 22 2018, 05:55 PM)
Mind to share their package?
Position: Technical Support executive
1year contract basic RM 2800
Allowance night shift RM 200 + RM 200/month upon completion bonus
Client: Atos Origin
hiroshi87
post Nov 22 2018, 11:07 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

Hi got offer for them as technical support but if they are recruitment agency why they give salary quite high even that is just tech support, anyone want clarify?
simple answer..because their client pay them much higher... u wouldn't believe how much those company willing to pay per head count.
Hohenheim
post Nov 23 2018, 09:17 AM

Getting Started
122 posts

I dont understand why would company want their IT personnel off their payroll by outsource to company like nityo infotech?
raymondha
post Nov 25 2018, 10:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,796 posts

many reason ... typical exmple is headcount issues.... so they rather hire external
Chaud
post Feb 11 2019, 07:43 AM

Regular
1,091 posts

just wondering if you accepted. Any review?

This company has been contacting me every now and then for new opportunity
dyenjarin
post Feb 13 2019, 08:01 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(Chaud @ Feb 11 2019, 07:43 AM)
just wondering if you accepted. Any review?

This company has been contacting me every now and then for new opportunity
Nope didn’t go for that interview, but my friend go for it and the client is never knew that they searching for people
otai_g
post Feb 14 2019, 08:47 AM

On my way
622 posts

if this company shit, why authority not take any action?
AKUJEFF
post Feb 14 2019, 10:37 AM

Getting Started
60 posts

This company has been contacting me everyday for IT support position and i have reject so many time but they still keep calling me. And i think the officer is from indian, very hard to communicate with them. Lucky i did not go for interview . scammer rupanya ..
Hohenheim
post Feb 15 2019, 09:32 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

I don't know why Dimension Data keep using this company as the recruiter, the recruiter from India keep calling on the same job and no salary increase at all for the past 6 months.
raymondha
post Feb 18 2019, 09:23 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,796 posts

QUOTE(Hohenheim @ Feb 15 2019, 09:32 PM)
I don't know why Dimension Data keep using this company as the recruiter, the recruiter from India keep calling on the same job and no salary increase at all for the past 6 months.
either good relationship or they really cheap if compare with others
minseaman
post Feb 18 2019, 10:39 AM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(synystan @ Oct 29 2018, 01:20 PM)
Fuck this nityo infotech recruitment company, been hassling me with the same calls on the same job, on the same area which I already refused. They attempt to contact me on different numbers stating that they have a job opportunity at Cyberjaya. Had to block all their numbers because it has gotten too annoying. Indian customer service officers.
This is because they dont have a central record to comment on the candidate / client contacted. Im working in recruitment and I had been their "potential employer" until I kept kept mentioning XXX, YYY and ZZZ contacted me earlier, XXX is my account manager, anything I will talk to him, thanks. Then I email and tag all their email address politely asking them to keep a record that someone already called me, dont let me repeat this again. After 4-5 email now Im having a peaceful time.

This post has been edited by minseaman: Feb 18 2019, 10:40 AM
rafale_05
post Apr 9 2019, 07:54 PM

25 posts

damn.. this sh*t company call me la today... thankfully i found this topic first.

said that have job opportunity for me as a team leader....
ask where dont want to tell..

when i decline they said want to offer more salary than now. ask how much, again don't want to tell...
popstickle P
post Apr 25 2019, 05:36 PM

Probation
1 posts

I have just came across this thread. I had a call by this company. Went for the interview and did well. They have extended me the offer letter and everything seems legit. The initial salary presented until the offer given was fair as well as the clauses in the contract. I’ll be starting soon and shall update further.
daimon
post Apr 26 2019, 02:41 PM

On my way
611 posts

OMG, my friend shared with me last time, by reading their job description mentioned like work with Google, then I went to their website and check, felt the whole website looks lousy. Decided not to bother because just felt they are using Google's name so attract people which is not really honest to me.
davidnedved
post May 3 2019, 10:25 PM

Casual
360 posts

QUOTE(popstickle @ Apr 25 2019, 05:36 PM)
I have just came across this thread. I had a call by this company. Went for the interview and did well. They have extended me the offer letter and everything seems legit. The initial salary presented until the offer given was fair as well as the clauses in the contract. I’ll be starting soon and shall update further.
any update? also received call from them. are they legit or not?
User80080 P
post Jun 10 2019, 12:13 PM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(dyenjarin @ Nov 22 2018, 08:32 PM)
Position: Technical Support executive
1year contract basic RM 2800
Allowance night shift RM 200 + RM 200/month upon completion bonus
Just wanted to add to this:

I got this same offer in Feb 2019.

This is basically my story with these guys, Just posting here because a friend of mine was recently called by this company.

A small PSA: They are extremely unprofessional and should not be trusted!

In Feb 2019 I was looking for another Job as my current position as an L1 in a MNC was stagnating after working for a year and a half.
So I put up my resume on Jobstreet and got to applying for positions. within 2 weeks I received a call from this Agency(NITYO). The lady(Henceforth referred to as Person A) whom I spoke with was polite and asked me about my experience etc. over the phone and offered me an interview in Cyberjaya that week itself on Friday morning. She was calling from INDIA as it showed on my phone. I agreed to come in for the interview at ATOS - cyberjaya(client). I took a personal day at work for this interview. No further contact was made by person B apart from the E-mail detailing Salary as shown above before the interview process.

1st Interview phase:
On arrival at the interview, I learned that it was a group interview consisting of 40 people in total. Mostly freshers but some Older as well. I waited with the group in the lobby from 10:30 AM to about 11:30 AM when a woman from NITYO(Henceforth referred to as Person B) arrived. Person B corralled us into a conference room on the second floor and asked us to sign-in on a sheet to confirm attendance. Shortly after at 12:00 PM in the afternoon she asked us to form groups of 5 to attend a phone interview using a headset like in the call centers. I volunteered to in the first group as at this point it was nearing lunchtime and I was already quite exasperated and annoyed for having to wait so long. In the phone interview I was asked a series of normal interview questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years, favorite color etc. I would say I did well until they asked me to speak for 1 minute straight about whatever I wanted(I choked a bit here cause I didn't know what they wanted me to talk about so I talked about Malaysian Food because I was Hungry).

2nd Interview phase:
After the "phone" interview ended Person B brought me outside where my remaining group mates were sitting and told me I had passed the first phase of the Interview. I was then brought downstairs to another conference room and given a Test sheet, about 40 questions front and back, about IT related topics. I took about 30 minutes to complete that and by then there was nobody who joined me in that room. I sat in the room from about 12:45 PM to about 2:00 PM alone waiting for Person B. Finally, I took the sheet and my belongings and went to look for Person B whom I met entering the lobby(I think she went out for lunch). I told her that I had completed the test and handed her my paper. I then asked her why I was the only one sitting in that room. She Told me that I was the only one of the candidates who had passed the first test so far and that was why I was sitting there alone. Surprised as I was at that moment, I asked her when the next phase of the interview would begin(at this point really hungry!). She said the next interview would be a Face To Face with the Project Manager and that it would take place in 15 minutes. She led me back to the conference room where I took the test and told me she would come get me as soon as the Project Manager was ready to interview me. I waited in that room for another hour from 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM. Finally Person B came in and asked me to proceed to another reception room on the same floor and where I waited another half an hour(4:00 PM by this point). until the Project Manager showed up.

3rd Interview Phase:
So I spoke to the Project Manager who had his own checklist and explained my prior experience and qualifications. The whole time this guy kept winking, I'm not sure if that was a weird twitch he had or intended, I didn't question it though. The interview with the manager took approximately half an hour to question me and we spoke briefly about the requirements, I could not speak to him about my salary details with him though as he was not from NITYO. After the interview this guy told me that that I was a promising candidate for the position and would be in contact shortly to conduct another phone interview to test my English proficiency again. I thanked him and was finally allowed to leave at close to 5:00 PM.

This is one of the most grueling interview processes I have ever been to but also my first group interview...

After about 2 weeks later(Early March 2019), I get a call from person A telling me that I had gotten the Job while I was at work. I asked her about the English test the Manager had spoken to me about. She told me she knew nothing about any of that and asked me to send her an E-mail to conduct a background check by "Smart Systems" that day itself. At the time she requested the document it was 5:00 PM, I complied and sent the documents. During the phone call I asked her when I could expect an offer letter. She said if the background check was passed it meant that I had got the Job and would be starting on 1st April 2019. Excitedly I agreed to it.

After about 2 days in I got a call again from Person A letting me know that the client wanted to know when I could start. I was confused because she told me that I would be starting on the 1st of April, so I asked her if they wanted me to come in earlier I would have to provide my current workplace with 2 weeks notice before my departure. She said she would inform the client that I needed two weeks hung up the phone.

The next week close to the date I would have to inform my current employer (Mid - March) I get an E-mail from Person B with an offer letter with contract details. The contract was as shown;

1year contract basic RM 2400
Allowance night shift RM 75 + RM 50/month upon completion bonus

5 days weekly, 12 hour shifts from 5 AM to 5PM!

Markedly different from the original offer!(but still slightly better than where I was at at that moment). I called Person A and asked why the offer was different. She spouted that usual spiel about budget cuts and some nonsense. Reluctantly I agreed to the offer and sent a signed copy back to her e-mail. She sent an E-mail back within 2 hours to confirm that it was quote "All OK" and that "I would be starting my first shift on 1st April 2019" with 1 week training so normal office hours 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM for the first week. So on Monday morning I put in my letter of resignation to my current company and gave them 2 weeks notice(A foolish move in hindsight).

After two weeks, on my final Day on 30th March 2019 at my current company. Person B sends me an E-mail writing that I had been rejected and was no longer being considered for the position. Two days before what was supposed to be my first day! Also in the e-mail she asked nonchalantly whether I would be interested in a Customer Service position! I wanted so hard to send a strongly worded e-mail back with what was going through my mind at the time. I didn't send that e-mail...

Luckily for me my current workplace was willing to overlook the incident and I was extended with my current pay. I'm still at my current Job with the same salary.

A very Important TL;DR: Don't ever put any faith in what this Company sends you over e-mail or tells you on the phone. They are unprofessional and dishonest and WILL absolutely waste your time. BEWARE.
the7signals
post Jun 10 2019, 02:09 PM

On my way
585 posts

I was called up before by this company before in inviting me to attend an interview with an US MNC which i never hear before. I was assured that the job offer will be extended to me after my interview....sound very fishy. Btw, i did some research on this so called US MNC....i found very questionable information. I even called up the company and to make some enquiries(my call was answered in mandarin)...the way the person who picked up my call also sounded very fishy. To be kind of “polite”, i asked Nityo to find out the answer on a few basic questions regarding the company which they could not answer....they never call back again from that moment onwards. Beware.
rickymark88
post Jun 10 2019, 02:28 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

Really really dodgy
adam_lew85
post Jul 5 2019, 09:51 AM

Enthusiast
755 posts

i oso always get calling from this indian company Nityo. First of all, it's super duper difficult to understand what they are saying because of their Singh english slang.

Thanks to this thread, now i found out they are scammers! I think we should report to some authorities regarding this issue before more peoples get cheated by this scam company?

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0264sec    0.20    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:02 AM