73 Pages « < 61 62 63 64 65 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Seven Knights (Global/Asia) Version 4, Vanessa Incoming - New 7 Knight

views

TongCN
post Apr 20 2018, 10:15 AM

Look ma, I have lots stars :D
4,819 posts

Anyone having problem in defense team in Dimensional Arena?

No one faced me since launch day till now =.=

I stucked my league at 6k (because no defense win or challenge) while teammate already proceed to 8.4k

His win/lose is 51W 13L
while mine is 7W 0L

we started enter 4.3k together but now the variance is because my DEFENSE TEAM doesnt get attacked ???
Obiwanoobie
post Apr 20 2018, 11:26 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(antt00 @ Apr 20 2018, 08:15 AM)
I only see this in the forums but never thought will happen to me.  bruce.gif
Happened after i install chain strike and link with my google play. Maybe NM thinks i am quitting.  biggrin.gif

[attachmentid=9744155]
QUOTE(editboy @ Apr 20 2018, 09:37 AM)
Lol. I also got Orly from free ticket this morning. Chain Strike bring good luck perhaps. Got a quite a few special heroes since I installed that game.  laugh.gif
More effective than praying to RNGesus ??!! DOWNLOADING CHAIN STRIKE NOW !!! tongue.gif

QUOTE(TongCN @ Apr 20 2018, 10:15 AM)
Anyone having problem in defense team in Dimensional Arena?

No one faced me since launch day till now =.=

I stucked my league at 6k (because no defense win or challenge) while teammate already proceed to 8.4k

His win/lose is 51W 13L
while mine is 7W 0L

we started enter 4.3k together but now the variance is because my DEFENSE TEAM doesnt get attacked ???
Maybe because too many Masters (since the margin is wide,some players have complained being matched against player with way higher scores several times in a row) so your def team rarely get attacked.

I stop at 4.4k (since constantly getting matched with 5k to 7k) and seems like my scores stay the same for the past week. sweat.gif

PS:Probably will be the same until Dev Dellons and his team fix the DA matching coding/algorithm. sweat.gif

This post has been edited by Obiwanoobie: Apr 20 2018, 11:28 AM
TongCN
post Apr 20 2018, 11:55 AM

4,819 posts

QUOTE(Obiwanoobie @ Apr 20 2018, 11:26 AM)
More effective than praying to RNGesus ??!! DOWNLOADING CHAIN STRIKE NOW !!!  tongue.gif
Maybe because too many Masters (since the margin is wide,some players have complained being matched against player with way higher scores several times in a row) so your def team rarely get attacked.

I stop at 4.4k (since constantly getting matched with 5k to 7k) and seems like my scores stay the same for the past week. sweat.gif

PS:Probably will be the same until Dev Dellons and his team fix the DA matching coding/algorithm. sweat.gif
I dun mind facing 11k cause basically they are just defense team lineup which i can deal with them.

But the fairness between the team match is not fair.

If i have the same amount of defense team kenak attack, by now i also can reach 9k~10k i suppose?
TongCN
post Apr 26 2018, 09:05 AM

4,819 posts

Rubies farming of 200 will be lift up soon in May 2018.
Become like Korea which there is no limit of getting rubies / day.
TSeditboy
post Apr 26 2018, 09:57 AM

Getting Started
131 posts

QUOTE(TongCN @ Apr 26 2018, 09:05 AM)
Rubies farming of 200 will be lift up soon in May 2018.
Become like Korea which there is no limit of getting rubies / day.
For me, the good thing from this news is we're getting 3 rubies instead of 2 rubies per maxed hero. rclxms.gif
Obiwanoobie
post Apr 26 2018, 10:47 AM

1 posts

To be honest,I don't think ruby farming limit should be lifted,because I can somehow foresee the future where players that have alot of time will farm more rubies and those who can't will start to complain "It is not fair,I don't have that much time to farm rubies like the other no life players."

Since Netomaburu is willing to scrap the Ruby Booster,why not just make it 10 rubies per level 30 heroes,same 200 rubies daily limit,voila 20 fodders per day and you are done. rclxms.gif

Mixed feeling about the changes,hopefully Dev Dellons can make some sensible postive adjustments (for the long haul/future),not just some drastic changes to appease/excite the general crowd,don't want this game to lose more players as time goes. sweat.gif

PS:Oh well,going to do what I always do for games,"I come,I see,I adapt" lol. tongue.gif

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

TongCN
post Apr 26 2018, 11:02 AM

4,819 posts

Yea, the rubies lift will make a big gap between no life player and working dude like us.
Then you will see tons of Limit Break max players and full of transcend +10 players also.

Since no limit, they can just farm and buy keys non-stop, open hot time on weekend for more fodders income.

This is so broken
Obiwanoobie
post Apr 26 2018, 11:12 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(TongCN @ Apr 26 2018, 11:02 AM)
Yea, the rubies lift will make a big gap between no life player and working dude like us.
Then you will see tons of Limit Break max players and full of transcend +10 players also.

Since no limit, they can just farm and buy keys non-stop, open hot time on weekend for more fodders income.

This is so broken
Hopefully Dev Dellons and his team can see this line of thinking (on Mobirum/Reddit) before it is too late.Once they implement this rubies farming "fix",if they revert back into old system or make another ruby system with limit,another fiasco like the item transcend will happen. sweat.gif

PS:I have faith if Netomaburu 7K team actually read the feedbacks on Reddit,at least some of the team members can see the bad points about removing the daily rubies limit. bruce.gif
TongCN
post Apr 26 2018, 12:01 PM

4,819 posts

QUOTE(Obiwanoobie @ Apr 26 2018, 11:12 AM)
Hopefully Dev Dellons and his team can see this line of thinking (on Mobirum/Reddit) before it is too late.Once they implement this rubies farming "fix",if they revert back into old system or make another ruby system with limit,another fiasco like the item transcend will happen. sweat.gif 

PS:I have faith if Netomaburu 7K team actually read the feedbacks on Reddit,at least some of the team members can see the bad points about removing the daily rubies limit.  bruce.gif
I hope they read my post of Dimensional Arena (DEFENSE arena) in reddit mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
TongCN
post Apr 26 2018, 12:49 PM

4,819 posts

Guess nothing interesting. .. 1.6k rubies for 3x Slayers/ Orbs ..

I guess i will go for Pet summon
TongCN
post Apr 26 2018, 12:56 PM

4,819 posts

Lol !!
Spent 250 first - one gold card - Eri

Thinking of continue or not (Fed up)

Mis press the summon again -250 rubies bye.gif

2 gold card - Yui & Yu !!! rclxm9.gif
TSeditboy
post Apr 26 2018, 04:15 PM

Getting Started
131 posts

What's wrong with Netmabuk lately?! Been getting a lot of Special Heroes from fusion and free tickets lately. hmm.gif
I guess, rate of getting Orly, Aris and Ingrid has improved significantly since 3 weeks ago.
Still didn't get new hero, Atalanta though. mad.gif

Obiwanoobie
post Apr 26 2018, 04:26 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(editboy @ Apr 26 2018, 04:15 PM)
What's wrong with Netmabuk lately?! Been getting a lot of Special Heroes from fusion and free tickets lately.  hmm.gif
I guess, rate of getting Orly, Aris and Ingrid has improved significantly since 3 weeks ago.
Still didn't get new hero, Atalanta though.  mad.gif
My Atalanta still stuck at level 30 but RGNesus seems to pity me a little by allowing my Orly to reach level 38 (from fusion and free tickets too),one more and I can full LB her if needed.Seems Netomaburu have ninja buff abit fusion/ticket rate for special heroes but hey,maybe is our imagination run wild. tongue.gif

However,players are speculating we will get the next special hero (B&B twins maybe?) in the next two weeks,so maybe hold onto your rubies for now (if you are low on rubies) instead of trying to summon for Atalanta extra copies. bruce.gif

TSeditboy
post Apr 26 2018, 04:29 PM

Getting Started
131 posts

QUOTE(Obiwanoobie @ Apr 26 2018, 04:26 PM)
My Atalanta still stuck at level 30 but RGNesus seems to pity me a little by allowing my Orly to reach level 38 (from fusion and free tickets too),one more and I can full LB her if needed.Seems Netomaburu have ninja buff abit fusion/ticket rate for special heroes but hey,maybe is our imagination run wild. tongue.gif

However,players are speculating we will get the next special hero (B&B twins maybe?) in the next two weeks,so maybe hold onto your rubies for now (if you are low on rubies) instead of trying to summon for Atalanta extra copies. bruce.gif
Just got another Orly today and now at Lv42 can fully LB her. rclxm9.gif
Lol. I stopped spending rubies on 10+1 summon except for guaranteed summon long time ago. tongue.gif
TongCN
post Apr 26 2018, 05:21 PM

4,819 posts

Am same here , so i hold 17k rubies now but i have to summon one last 4* Yu !!!

Pray hard >.<

Then gonna spend tons in exploration to accumulate those LB Materials.
Obiwanoobie
post Apr 26 2018, 07:36 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(editboy @ Apr 26 2018, 04:29 PM)
Just got another Orly today and now at Lv42 can fully LB her.  rclxm9.gif
Lol. I stopped spending rubies on 10+1 summon except for guaranteed summon long time ago.  tongue.gif
Holy mother of 7K...... after our little "rant",pull one Atalanta from free ruby summon,now level 32. shocking.gif

Lets "rant" more,maybe RNGesus will pity us again. tongue.gif

PS:I also don't spend much on 10+1 summons,at least not until the new mastery pages is out,also it seems KR have another new mastery pages 2,3 weeks ago. sweat.gif

QUOTE(TongCN @ Apr 26 2018, 05:21 PM)
Am same here , so i hold 17k rubies now but i have to summon one last 4* Yu !!!

Pray hard >.<

Then gonna spend tons in exploration to accumulate those LB Materials.
Need another 2 Yu for 6* Yu,so probably will spend 1K or 2K for pet summons this round and hope for the best. sweat.gif

Then probably another 3K or 4K for LB materials,exploration discounts don't happen often so must capitalize on this event. tongue.gif

PS 1:Life of a 7K player,always thinking how to spend your rubies wisely hahaha. biggrin.gif

PS 2:Hope you get your last Yu. thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by Obiwanoobie: Apr 26 2018, 07:37 PM
Obiwanoobie
post Apr 26 2018, 08:35 PM

1 posts

Holy mother of 7K pets........guess I use up all the RNG luck this year.....2.5 k rubies spend on pet summon......

mizynee
post Apr 27 2018, 01:15 AM

Enthusiast
895 posts

Where is my Orly and Atalanta??? 😭😭

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
TongCN
post Apr 27 2018, 08:22 AM

4,819 posts

QUOTE(Obiwanoobie @ Apr 26 2018, 08:35 PM)
Holy mother of 7K pets........guess I use up all the RNG luck this year.....2.5 k rubies spend on pet summon......

Noooooo... you stole my luck

Total Rubies damage is 6.5k on pet summoning and get:

1x Yu
2x Zanabi
1x Toby
1x Pocong

1x Big Toe from SS rank chloe chest T___T

Left 11k rubies puke.gif I feel so down ..

This post has been edited by TongCN: Apr 27 2018, 08:24 AM
TongCN
post Apr 27 2018, 01:04 PM

4,819 posts

Throw another 410 rubies and get another Zanabi =.=

What the lluck ?

73 Pages « < 61 62 63 64 65 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0214sec    0.63    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:10 PM