Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Lipstick

Princess_Alicia
post Jun 24 2017, 10:29 PM, updated 4w ago
Group: New Member

May I know which brand is good? What are the things you usually looks for when buying lipstick.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
wahidzeb
post Jun 24 2017, 10:49 PM
Group: Junior Member

Maybeline
+Quote Post
lia9796
post Jun 25 2017, 03:44 AM

Yup Maybelline, consider "cheap" with ok quality
Because I have really dry lips, so normally I will look for more moisturizing lipstick, and the color also
For long lasting, I don't really care lol

This post has been edited by lia9796: Jun 25 2017, 03:45 AM
+Quote Post
niafaz89
post Jun 27 2017, 01:06 AM
Getting Started

QUOTE(Princess_Alicia @ Jun 24 2017, 10:29 PM)
May I know which brand is good? What are the things you usually looks for when buying lipstick.
Ur budget? Skin colour? For function or daily usage? Ur lips skin got problem or not🤔
+Quote Post
Princess_Alicia
post Jun 27 2017, 10:06 PM

QUOTE(niafaz89 @ Jun 27 2017, 01:06 AM)
Ur budget? Skin colour? For function or daily usage? Ur lips skin got problem or not🤔
I dont have any budget. I have fair skin and its for daily use. Lips abit dry. Actually i prefer light pinkish tone.
+Quote Post
niafaz89
post Jun 27 2017, 11:34 PM
Getting Started

QUOTE(Princess_Alicia @ Jun 27 2017, 10:06 PM)
I dont have any budget. I have fair skin and its for daily use. Lips abit dry. Actually i prefer light pinkish tone.
For daily usage, im using silky girl, black lipstick(code 03)-pink but the colour is nice...for occasion, im using revlon if i want dark colour but sometimes, my lips skin got dry after using that..so far urban decay is good for me, dior, chanel, clinique and marc jacobs..but the price is expensive though😅

I use to go sephora and test a lot of lipstick before decided which one im going to buy..use cotton bud to apply the lipstick for hygiene purposes😘
+Quote Post
Princess_Alicia
post Jun 28 2017, 10:22 PM

QUOTE(niafaz89 @ Jun 27 2017, 11:34 PM)
For daily usage, im using silky girl, black lipstick(code 03)-pink but the colour is nice...for occasion, im using revlon if i want dark colour but sometimes, my lips skin got dry after using that..so far urban decay is good for me, dior, chanel, clinique and marc jacobs..but the price is expensive though😅

I use to go sephora and test a lot of lipstick before decided which one im going to buy..use cotton bud to apply the lipstick for hygiene purposes😘
Thanks for your suggestion dear. Really appreciate it. 😘
+Quote Post
Hammox
post Jun 28 2017, 11:24 PM

just adding on..

for fair skin, coral and peachy colours may work for you (at least it does for me, using a pinky peach colour from wet n' wild megalast from sasa). but really you just have to test it at the shop because everyone's skin shade, skin tone and needs are different.

it might actually be worth trying to ask the shop assistant to help you with your choice. even at watsons, usually if they are available and have knowledge in makeup they helped me when i was still beginner. once my friend got a free makeover lesson at an Elianto shop as she was spending on quite a number of stuff.

or if you are experimental and don't want to spend so much, try carousell if you don't mind second-hand goods..
+Quote Post
wahidzeb
post Jun 28 2017, 11:26 PM

QUOTE(lia9796 @ Jun 25 2017, 03:44 AM)
Yup Maybelline, consider "cheap" with ok quality
Because I have really dry lips, so normally I will look for more moisturizing lipstick, and the color also
For long lasting, I don't really care lol
Yummy it is
+Quote Post
Princess_Alicia
post Jun 29 2017, 09:22 PM

QUOTE(Hammox @ Jun 28 2017, 11:24 PM)
just adding on..

for fair skin, coral and peachy colours may work for you (at least it does for me, using a pinky peach colour from wet n' wild megalast from sasa). but really you just have to test it at the shop because everyone's skin shade, skin tone and needs are different.

it might actually be worth trying to ask the shop assistant to help you with your choice. even at watsons, usually if they are available and have knowledge in makeup they helped me when i was still beginner. once my friend got a free makeover lesson at an Elianto shop as she was spending on quite a number of stuff.

or if you are experimental and don't want to spend so much, try carousell if you don't mind second-hand goods..
Thanks dear for the input. 😘
+Quote Post
kiss01
post Jul 17 2017, 09:44 AM

QUOTE(Hammox @ Jun 28 2017, 11:24 PM)
just adding on..

second that.. i have very fair skin and coral or pinkish shades work well..
bright red lips only work if you are going for full make-up..
+Quote Post
lepa
post Jul 17 2017, 08:23 PM

Colour-pop lipsticks are super cheap and they stay matt the whole day. They are liquid lipsticks but they are so so good!, plus you don't have to keep refreshing the lipstick all day because like i said they dry matt and stay on the whole day! I love them!!
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0588sec    4.98    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st July 2017 - 08:52 PM