Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Lipstick

views

TSPrincess_Alicia
post Jun 24 2017, 10:29 PM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
98 posts

May I know which brand is good? What are the things you usually looks for when buying lipstick.
TSPrincess_Alicia
post Jun 27 2017, 10:06 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(niafaz89 @ Jun 27 2017, 01:06 AM)
Ur budget? Skin colour? For function or daily usage? Ur lips skin got problem or not🤔
I dont have any budget. I have fair skin and its for daily use. Lips abit dry. Actually i prefer light pinkish tone.
TSPrincess_Alicia
post Jun 28 2017, 10:22 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(niafaz89 @ Jun 27 2017, 11:34 PM)
For daily usage, im using silky girl, black lipstick(code 03)-pink but the colour is nice...for occasion, im using revlon if i want dark colour but sometimes, my lips skin got dry after using that..so far urban decay is good for me, dior, chanel, clinique and marc jacobs..but the price is expensive though😅

I use to go sephora and test a lot of lipstick before decided which one im going to buy..use cotton bud to apply the lipstick for hygiene purposes😘
Thanks for your suggestion dear. Really appreciate it. 😘
TSPrincess_Alicia
post Jun 29 2017, 09:22 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(Hammox @ Jun 28 2017, 11:24 PM)
just adding on..

for fair skin, coral and peachy colours may work for you (at least it does for me, using a pinky peach colour from wet n' wild megalast from sasa). but really you just have to test it at the shop because everyone's skin shade, skin tone and needs are different.

it might actually be worth trying to ask the shop assistant to help you with your choice. even at watsons, usually if they are available and have knowledge in makeup they helped me when i was still beginner. once my friend got a free makeover lesson at an Elianto shop as she was spending on quite a number of stuff.

or if you are experimental and don't want to spend so much, try carousell if you don't mind second-hand goods..
Thanks dear for the input. 😘

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0126sec    0.68    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:17 AM