Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

DragonBall Fighter Z, OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

views

sai86
post Sep 15 2017, 01:28 PM

StilL LearninG
4,928 posts

QUOTE(danger46 @ Sep 15 2017, 12:01 PM)
the timing tho... sadly i cant get the beta code.. oh well, shall wait for the full game then  cry.gif
Even do beta, don't la ask ppl to wake up and play at wee hour doh.gif yawn.gif
• Session 2: 1am – 4am GMT+8 (17th Sept, Sunday)
• Session 4: 4am – 7am GMT+8 (18th Sept, Monday)
wkn
post Sep 15 2017, 05:04 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(sai86 @ Sep 15 2017, 01:28 PM)
Even do beta, don't la ask ppl to wake up and play at wee hour  doh.gif  yawn.gif
• Session 2: 1am – 4am GMT+8 (17th Sept, Sunday)
• Session 4: 4am – 7am GMT+8 (18th Sept, Monday)
those sessions are for beta testers in the west. however, anyone can play if you don't need to sleep like a zombie. tongue.gif

btw, i also got the beta code. smile.gif
sai86
post Sep 15 2017, 05:42 PM

StilL LearninG
4,928 posts

QUOTE(wkn @ Sep 15 2017, 05:04 PM)
those sessions are for beta testers in the west. however, anyone can play if you don't need to sleep like a zombie. tongue.gif

btw, i also got the beta code.  smile.gif
o.O. the mail is from PS Asia, hence the time is not for SEA?
checked, it is for SEA timezone laugh.gif

This post has been edited by sai86: Sep 15 2017, 05:44 PM
chunyuen
post Sep 15 2017, 09:21 PM

21 posts

i got the beta code, what to do next?
TSdanger46
post Sep 16 2017, 09:55 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

QUOTE(chunyuen @ Sep 15 2017, 09:21 PM)
i got the beta code, what to do next?
redeem from psn store

user posted image

user posted image

Yamcha, Tien, and an original character called Android 21 are playable in Dragon Ball FighterZ, the latest issue of V-Jump reveals.

Android 21, designed by Akira Toriyama, is a central figure in the main story, described as like a scientist with an intellect comparable to Dr. Gero, creator of the Androids. She is a character shrouded in mystery and said to cause a big uproar in the story. She is shown with Android 16 in all three screenshots.

Yamcha is a on-the-ground, close-range, rush-type fighter. He uses surprise attacks and combos derived from his signature attack, “Wolf Fang Fist.” His special attack, Spirit Ball, can be controlled with additional input. He can also use his Meteor special attack, “Neo Wolf Fang Fist.” Here are his stats:

Power: 2
    Speed: 4
    Reach: 2
    Technique: 3
    Energy: 2

Tien is a high-performance fighter who overwhelms his opponents with various techniques, from Tri-Beam to Dodon Ray, Volleyball Attack, and even assists through Chiaotzu’s Telekinesis, which can seal the opponent’s movement. When using Tri-Beam, it is possible to rapid-fire with additional input, but HP will deplete for every shot. Here are his stats:

Power: 3
    Speed: 3
    Reach: 3
    Technique: 3
    Energy: 2

Dragon Ball FighterZ is due out worldwide for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in February 2018.

sai86
post Sep 18 2017, 03:45 PM

StilL LearninG
4,928 posts

tried a hour of the beta, still not understand fully its combo mechanism.
few of the moves require input, but some combo attack is more like spam a certain button hmm.gif

fighting pace is fast and the art is great!! can't giv too much input since i barely understood its control/combo mechanism blush.gif
Deathhunter
post Sep 18 2017, 08:18 PM

Getting Started
217 posts

QUOTE(sai86 @ Sep 18 2017, 01:45 PM)
tried a hour of the beta, still not understand fully its combo mechanism.
few of the moves require input, but some combo attack is more like spam a certain button  hmm.gif

fighting pace is fast and the art is great!! can't giv too much input since i barely understood its control/combo mechanism  blush.gif
does it have stylish & Technical mode just like Guilty Gear?
TSdanger46
post Sep 18 2017, 08:42 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

QUOTE(Deathhunter @ Sep 18 2017, 08:18 PM)
Based on the gameplay I see.. the game resemble Guilty Gear and Blazblue since its the same company that make the game? rclxms.gif
sai86
post Sep 18 2017, 08:44 PM

StilL LearninG
4,928 posts

QUOTE(Deathhunter @ Sep 18 2017, 08:18 PM)
QUOTE(danger46 @ Sep 18 2017, 08:42 PM)
Based on the gameplay I see.. the game resemble Guilty Gear and Blazblue since its the same company that make the game?  rclxms.gif
the beta is very limited area. s8 in juz choose server/region and then an arena for MP fights. nothing else i can access. didn't have the option for me to choose stylish/technical tho.
i even can't find the menu to fight against CPU instead sad.gif

This post has been edited by sai86: Sep 18 2017, 08:46 PM
SSJBen
post Sep 18 2017, 10:11 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

QUOTE(danger46 @ Sep 18 2017, 08:42 PM)
Based on the gameplay I see.. the game resemble Guilty Gear and Blazblue since its the same company that make the game?  rclxms.gif
It's a mix of MvC with tag mechanics and Blazblue (it's more Blazblue than Guilty Gear if you ask me) - with the super/hyper attacks heavily influenced from Budokai 3/Burst Limit and Super DBZ (not to be confused with Dragon Ball Super anime).

The reason why it's so good is because of just how seamlessly everything feels, without looking stupid. This means button mashers who knows zero about frame data can have fun and those long time fighting game veterans can poke deep into the system.
TSdanger46
post Sep 21 2017, 10:20 AM

Getting Started
123 posts

user posted image

SSJBen
post Sep 21 2017, 06:48 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

Who would have thought a Dragon Ball game has the potential to be GOTY?

Every DBZ game before DBFZ was laughed at.
TSdanger46
post Sep 24 2017, 10:40 AM

Getting Started
123 posts

TSdanger46
post Oct 19 2017, 02:17 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

user posted image

Dragon Ball FighterZ will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in Japan on February 1, 2018 for 7,800 yen, the latest issue of V-Jump reveals.

New playable characters Nappa and Captain Ginyu are also revealed. Nappa can summon Saibamen and use the Meteor special attack “Kappa!” Captain Ginyu has a technique that summons The Ginyu Force, and can use the Meteor special attack “Body Change” to switch characters and HP with his opponent.

In Story Mode, an event occurs in which the Super Warriors fall one after the other. When Goku awakens, the spirit of the player will be linked to him. In this way, the story will develop by linking characters with the player’s spirit. In the Android Chapter, for example, the spirit of the player is linked with Android 18. And in the Enemy Warriors Chapter, the spirit of the player is linked with Frieza.

You can also deepen your bonds with characters. If your bonds are deep enough, you will be able to hear private conversations, such as Yamcha saying, “I want to get married!” or Vegeta saying, “Bulma has a nasty personality…”

In Story Mode, you will be able to freely choose whether to battle and build experience points, rescue allies, learn skills, and more while advancing on a map.

In North America and Europe, Dragon Ball FighterZ is due out in early 2018 and February 2018, respectively.

SSJBen
post Oct 19 2017, 02:28 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

Here's hoping they would include Broly... I know he's a love/hate character, but in terms of technicality - his style always fits in a fighting game.
TSdanger46
post Oct 19 2017, 03:13 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ Oct 19 2017, 02:28 PM)
Here's hoping they would include Broly... I know he's a love/hate character, but in terms of technicality - his style always fits in a fighting game.
He is still my favorite villain of all the DBZ villain rclxm9.gif
sai86
post Oct 19 2017, 04:40 PM

StilL LearninG
4,928 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ Oct 19 2017, 02:28 PM)
yeah, he is one sick evil villain. no nonsense just FIGHT!!!! bruce.gif

QUOTE(danger46 @ Oct 19 2017, 03:13 PM)
He is still my favorite villain of all the DBZ villain  rclxm9.gif
same here. love his innocent look before he go berserk.
TSdanger46
post Oct 23 2017, 09:21 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

Dragon Ball FighterZ will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on January 26, 2018 in North America and Europe, Bandai Namco announced.

Two new digital editions of Dragon Ball FighterZ were also announced, which include a “FighterZ Pass” that will add eight additional playable characters to the game. Here are the details:

FighterZ Edition ($94.99)
A download of the game
FighterZ Pass – Eight new characters, including their respective stamps, set of alternative colors, and Lobby Avatars

Ultimate Edition ($109.99)
A download of the game
FighterZ Pass – Eight new characters, including their respective stamps, set of alternative colors, and Lobby Avatars
Anime Music Pack – 11 songs from the anime
Commentator Voice Pack

Digital pre-orders for Dragon Ball FighterZ include:

Early access to the open beta
Early unlocks for playable characters SSGSS Goku and SSGSS Vegeta
SSGSS Goku and SSGSS Vegeta Lobby characters
Girls Stamp Pack featuring Android 21, Android 18, and Bulma

And as previously announced, a physical collector’s edition of Dragon Ball FighterZ will also be available for $139.99, which includes:

A copy of the game
    CollectorZ box
    Exclusive SteelBook
    7-inch Goku statue with exclusive “Manga Dimension” coloring
    Three art boards

Here are some new details about the game:

Fights are all about strategy. And fights in Dragon Ball FighterZ are becoming more and more strategical with the arrival of the two new heavyweight fighters, Nappa and Captain Ginyu. Captain Ginyu is quite powerful as players can exchange him with their opponent character until the end of the fight. Nappa is a heavy type character using the Saibamen to attack the enemy. Using the Saibamen in a good way could help a lot to gain time to charge energy or prepare a combo.

Story Mode will also surprise and delight all the fans with the LINK System allowing them to embody different characters, share their minds and even discuss with them while they live in the same body! Surprises are not finished yet. Composed of 3 different parts, the story mode will allow players to experience 3 different perspectives each offering different details and secrets about the whole story. Players will first play the Super Warriors Arc in the perspective of the Saiyans, then the Super Villain Arc in the perspective of the enemies and finally the Android Arc in the perspective of the Androids. By taking part in different fighting combinations included in these 3 chapters, players will be able to level up their characters and get a full understanding of the amazing Dragon Ball FighterZ scenario! The story mode map will also surprise everyone by becoming a new place for a tactical move as players will have different options for their next destination. This strategical choice will have an impact on fighting abilities in future fights!

Last but not least, more details about the online mode are also revealed! The online mode with interconnected match-making will be the perfect place to test players’ skills. In the Circle Match mode, up to 8 players can enter into the room to fight against each other where up to 4 fights can happen at the same time. The World Match mode will allow players to choose between a casual and a ranked match.

TSdanger46
post Oct 24 2017, 12:49 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

user posted image
SSJBen
post Oct 24 2017, 12:58 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

Absolutely pondering whether to get this on PS4 or PC.

My main concern is input lag. Although AcSys as been pretty solid with their GG/BB releases on the PS4, it still lags a little behind the PC.

Either ways, getting the Ultimate edition if those anime tracks can be used in game. Need some confirmation on this.

12 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0224sec    0.82    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:55 AM