Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Review Dashcam Compare - Viofo A119 vs Dome D201, Battle of 2k resolution dashcam

views

TSdrumstick62
post Jun 3 2017, 06:07 PM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
130 posts

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

My humble and in depth review of Viofo A119 vs Dome D201
More Gadgets review at Smartech101

Statistics shows that there are 30 millions vehicles in Malaysia but only 5% of vehicle installed dashcam. Whether this is a mandatory device to be installed? Well I would say it depends on our own-self but this recalls a conversation I had with my wife.

Our conversation goes like this :
Wife : The motorist running the red light!!!
if you didn’t brake immediately he sure bang into our car!!! At such situation, whose fault?
Me : If I don’t have a dashcam to record,
it can be argumentative as the motorist can blame us back running the red light as well,
but if we got a dashcam …His fault!!
***After the above conversation, wife asked me to get one for her. LOL!

The Viofo A119 and the Dome D201 Dashcam. Both dashcam appear in market for quite sometimes but it is still one of the popular and affordable high-end dashcam.

Both the dashcam have a fair share on the specifications, both are high-end dashcam but SHOUT OUT LOUD for Viofo A119 as it’s using the super capacitor technologies whereby most of the device are still using Lithium battery nowadays.
** Supercapacitor : is a high-capacity capacitor with capacitance values much higher than other capacitors (but lower voltage limits) that bridge the gap between electrolytic capacitors and rechargeable batteries.

Attached Image

This post has been edited by drumstick62: Jun 5 2017, 02:19 PM
malaysiaboleh2020
post Nov 14 2017, 12:50 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

where did you get it from?
TSdrumstick62
post Nov 14 2017, 03:36 PM

Getting Started
130 posts

you can check my PM. Thanks