Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Honda Malaysia HORRIBLE AFTER SALES SERVICE, After sales service by Honda Malaysia

views

aquilaTE
post Jun 1 2017, 10:09 AM

Casual
481 posts

Not happy with that SC, try another one.
aquilaTE
post Jun 1 2017, 12:30 PM

Casual
481 posts

QUOTE(jepakazoid_82 @ Jun 1 2017, 11:24 AM)
Have u been to Gleamarie one? Wondering which one is better Setia Alam or Glenmarie.
I haven't been to the Setia Alam but the one in Glenmarie (Hzn Cars) is the one I've frequented. So far their services have been satisfactory those I have heard of few complaints in the past. The SC along Jln Templer is the most recommended one I've heard from various Honda users.
aquilaTE
post Jun 1 2017, 02:56 PM

Casual
481 posts

QUOTE(IamAHuman @ Jun 1 2017, 02:49 PM)
first of all,

1. can you drive your car without the windscreen water mist?
2. Does it impose a great danger to your life?
3. Does it leave you stranded?
4. Does it cause fire hazard?

If the answer is yes to one of the question above, then you have every right to complain Honda Malaysia.

However, if the answers are NO, then why you cannot wait till the next service or whenever Honda Service Centers are available????

Impatience is a virtue!
Eh... it's Patience is a Virtue whistling.gif
aquilaTE
post Jan 9 2018, 12:08 PM

Casual
481 posts

QUOTE(chongkiatz @ Jan 8 2018, 09:37 AM)
So my advice is go visit different of sc to get best treat of their service,  my friend working on honda sc so every of my car also service by him, when he see i arrived , he will told the staff he will settle for my car
The one I usually go to is in Hicom Glenmarie and while my previous car was very new, service times accept the 1st inspection were abt an 1-2hrs... then, it got longer between 2-4hrs depending on which service. Recently, I re-visited the same branch and they've opened up an express section in a new building just few blocks down the road and service time dropped back to 1hr instead of few.

Looks like due to the popularity of Honda cars to the point where there are just too many that any SCs could handle. I am happy to hear this particular SC invested in upgrading their facilities to accommodate the influx for customers these days. Not sure other SCs have follow suit yet.
aquilaTE
post Jan 9 2018, 02:33 PM

Casual
481 posts

QUOTE(alvinrenren @ Jan 9 2018, 02:12 PM)
Yea , seriously too many Honda cars to fight for the Service spots in klang valley. Mine even to book also need to wait almost 1 month for the next available slot, and that is on weekday. But when u got the slot, guarantee check from top to bottom. Unless it is emergency case like HIP or something where your car is towed to Service center.

This is where Honda is at, the sweet spot where there is a lot of 3S center but more cars on the road. Have to remember the cheapest jazz and the most expensive accord also will fight for same place.
Yeah... I recalled the time no so long ago I have to make 1-2 weeks in advance to book a weekend slot.

Btw, so far I only know HZN Glenmarie has normal and express SC under one roof where Express is for those who only do normal or major service while under the Normal SC, that is reserve for cars needing to do through check or fixing which are not covered in Express service.

I wouldn't be surprise Tenage Setia also practices it as they are one of the top 4S centres around KV.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0193sec    0.47    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:00 PM