Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Grab Hall

views

De_Luffy
post Jun 15 2017, 03:50 PM

Enthusiast
737 posts

I have a bad experience with few grab Car drivers, most of them like do not know how to use GPS at all, i once booked a car the driver said he already arrived but he was in another location and dare to say he follow the map?

Another one is drivers asking us to cancel giving alot of lame excuses saying car breakdown or I'm too far away, or just cancel my booking without any warning after accepted it
azbro
post Jun 15 2017, 04:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,319 posts

QUOTE(De_Luffy @ Jun 15 2017, 03:50 PM)
I have a bad experience with few grab Car drivers, most of them like do not know how to use GPS at all, i once booked a car the driver said he already arrived but he was in another location and dare to say he follow the map?

Another one is drivers asking us to cancel giving alot of lame excuses saying car breakdown or I'm too far away, or just cancel my booking without any warning after accepted it
Sorry to say the maps are not accurate and following the GPS is also like driving in the maze cos you might not know, the drivers version of Waze and you version of waze is slightly different routes.

I always make it a point to confirm with the customer the location before I start and when I'm near to its location, so far all customers are helpful.

And when picking a ride, always make sure his location not far away, he will still pick it up cos if he doesnt then his acceptance ratio will go down.
I also will pick all request even though far, and then call the customer to cancel cos its just too far.
Cancel booking for no reason sometimes happen. No need to get stressed, if you no time, better dont take Uber/Grab. Just an advice.

De_Luffy
post Jun 15 2017, 05:19 PM

Enthusiast
737 posts

QUOTE(azbro @ Jun 15 2017, 04:33 PM)
Sorry to say the maps are not accurate and following the GPS is also like driving in the maze cos you might not know, the drivers version of Waze and you version of waze is slightly different routes.

I always make it a point to confirm with the customer the location before I start and when I'm near to its location, so far all customers are helpful.

And when picking a ride, always make sure his location not far away, he will still pick it up cos if he doesnt then his acceptance ratio will go down.
I also will pick all request even though far, and then call the customer to cancel cos its just too far.
Cancel booking for no reason sometimes happen. No need to get stressed, if you no time, better dont take Uber/Grab. Just an advice.
Maybe they should try Google map instead of waze? or it was Grab/Uber compulsory policy to use only waze?
wh0cares
post Jun 15 2017, 08:05 PM

Enthusiast
700 posts

QUOTE(De_Luffy @ Jun 15 2017, 03:50 PM)

If you cancel, their AR will increase to meet the min requirement
De_Luffy
post Jun 16 2017, 07:46 AM

Enthusiast
737 posts

QUOTE(wh0cares @ Jun 15 2017, 08:05 PM)
If you cancel, their AR will increase to meet the min requirement
If they asked me to cancel i will just put the reason the driver gave me, the driver would get bad AR instead?
wh0cares
post Jun 16 2017, 10:06 AM

Enthusiast
700 posts

QUOTE(De_Luffy @ Jun 16 2017, 07:46 AM)
If they asked me to cancel i will just put the reason the driver gave me, the driver would get bad AR instead?
Once driver accept, AR will increase.
If cancel by rider, driver CR will not increase on the driver app. But back-end CR depends on the reason you put.

MX510
post Jun 19 2017, 06:02 AM

Love Me Sin Hate Me Sinner
4,032 posts

For those who miss the session you guys can watch it here

https://www.facebook.com/pg/grabdriversmalaysia

Click like and click on the post

Lewis Yap
post Jun 20 2017, 03:01 PM

0 posts

It seems great to have a GDMA, but did you guys really notice down all driver suggestions and take immediate action reflect to grab management?

*Especially are those annoying rider like to play a fool once driver have arrive to pickup point and they immediate cancel the job and driver can't make a complain or feedback to this issue.

*Riders always set a wrong pick up/drop off point and blame driver are not user friendly but they didn't know that grab co has set a so call "fraud score" rate for driver that didn't pick up/drop off accurately but that was ntg happen for rider.

*For Driver Jobs allocation should not be far as 2km or above. If Driver accept so Jobs Fare should increase extra RM1/KM.

Much appreciate if you can show the results what you guys have reflect with the grab management.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.59    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:05 PM