Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Complaint against aKiSuSu

werepika
post May 30 2017, 12:15 PM, updated 7y ago

13 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: aKiSuSu

Item being sold/bought: Motherboard (new with 6 month warranty) GA-H61MA-D2V @ RM233

Original thread link: https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=3927613

Date of transaction: 3-Nov-2016

Details of the complaint : On 24-Feb-2017, motherboard bought having issue due to failed to POST, it was sent back to seller which is that time not at the destination address. I called back PosLaju to halt the delivery but failed due to package was bagged for collection. Seller mentioned that he will be back at 1-Mar-2017 and can arrange to accept the shipment in between his unavailable time. Communication continued thru PM at 28-Mar-2017 for update and seller replied that he item was stored in his storage due to the busy schedule. Seller also stated that he is not providing service temporary as defined in the signature "15 march till 1st april no service" which understandable. No update from him since the last reply. PM was sent thru WhatsApp/LYN in the following date 24-Apr-2017, 28-Apr-2017, 3-May-2017, 5-May-2017 and 25-May-2017 with no single replied from seller. sad.gif. I am looking forward to get response from seller since the normal communication method seems not really effective.

::Time chronology::
11-Nov-2016:
Item received without retail box or any safety seal (which is not expected, not dare to open at first, but seller said can open), missing capacitor near the +12v cpu pins, a dent capacitor near memory modules, missing locking for AGP card. However, motherboard can boot.
24-Dec-2016 :
Issue rise where motherboard failed to boot.
30-Dec-2016:
Motherboard was send back to seller.
3-Jan-2017:
Seller stated motherboard is working fine(with a video).
5-Jan-2017:
Motherboard received and tested working (with same set of hardwares).
16-Jan-2017:
Issue rise where motherboard failed to boot 2nd time.
24-Feb-2017:
Motherboard was send back to seller (without informing)
25-Feb-2017:
Motherboard was delivered to destination and accepted by "WONG CHIN TENG".
14-Mar-2017:
PM seller on request status update with no reply.
20-Mar-2017:
28-Mar-2017:
PM seller on request status update and received reply where seller have the motherboard in his storage but having a busy schedule (caused by the sending motherboard without informing him). Seller also add that he is not available for services as stated in his selling thread "15 march till 1st april no service"
25-Apr-2017:
28-Apr-2017:
3-May-2017:
5-May-2017:
11-May-2017:
Warranty ended.
25-May-2017:
30-May-2017:
Dispute thread case was raised and received reply from seller.

This post has been edited by werepika: Jun 14 2017, 05:34 PM
sHawTY
post May 30 2017, 03:20 PM

Frequent Reporter
All Stars
14,629 posts

aKiSuSu explain yourself
Don't tarnish your reputation just for RM233 buddy
aKiSuSu
post May 30 2017, 06:12 PM

Getting Started
249 posts

QUOTE(sHawTY @ May 30 2017, 03:20 PM)
aKiSuSu explain yourself
Don't tarnish your reputation just for RM233 buddy
buyer sent back the item without informing first while i wasnt in malaysia, after the parcel was sent only inform in whatsapp while i was away, parcel cannot be found anywhere now in my storage, couldn't help in this case.

buyer has history of sending back working healthy condition motherboard 2 times back to me before and claim it is faulty but it turns out to be working condition, and i ended up diagnose and return the same mobo twice back to him, not much to be explained here.

thanks.

werepika
post May 31 2017, 10:39 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ May 30 2017, 06:12 PM)
buyer sent back the item without informing first while i wasnt in malaysia, after the parcel was sent only inform in whatsapp while i was away, parcel cannot be found anywhere now in my storage, couldn't help in this case.

buyer has history of sending back working healthy condition motherboard 2 times back to me before and claim it is faulty but it turns out to be working condition, and i ended up diagnose and return the same mobo twice back to him, not much to be explained here.

thanks.
Yes, we discussed over this before and apology was in the first in mind when messaging you. I've been following up with PosLaju Seremban/Puchong until the parcel reach its destination. This is my first case where I need to send 2 times of claimed 'healthy' motherboard. My luck I guess. For the historical of 2 times sending back, yes, I need to send to seller if there is issue when it failed to boot (CPU fan slight moving 2 to 3 sec then off, then nothing happened).

Motherboard able to turned on and using occasionally only in few days and it back to the same issue, failed to boot whatsoever. It was tested with the same set of working/new PSU, CPU, RAM, CPUFAN but it failed to turned on (as per video I sent to you for the testing with problematic motherboard and working motherboard with same set of hardwares).

I'm also required to pay for the diagnose cost for each returning including shipping fees of the 'misdiagnosing case' stated by you sad.gif. I'm really not sure on how the motherboard can turned on everytime at your side (in your uploaded video). Then after returned back, within few days, the issue was happen and I need to re-perform all the testing/swapping components and really time consuming. I'm not sure if the missing capacitor in your 'new motherboard' is causing the issue. So, decided to send back on 24-Feb-2017, and until end of the warranty (11-May-2017) still no update. The motherboard model is good in review, but not sure why it was so problematic for this one.

The motherboard was sent within the warranty, and if even it was out of warranty, at least can be responsible for updating status/details to your customer right?. Anyway we can resolve this? This was time, cost, and patience consuming case here.
aKiSuSu
post May 31 2017, 02:48 PM

Getting Started
249 posts

QUOTE(werepika @ May 31 2017, 10:39 AM)
Yes, we discussed over this before and apology was in the first in mind when messaging  you. I've been following up with PosLaju Seremban/Puchong until the parcel reach its destination. This is my first case where I need to send 2 times of claimed 'healthy' motherboard. My luck I guess. For the historical of 2 times sending back, yes, I need to send to seller if there is issue when it failed to boot (CPU fan slight moving 2 to 3 sec then off, then nothing happened).

Motherboard able to turned on and using occasionally only in few days and it back to the same issue, failed to boot whatsoever. It was tested with the same set of working/new PSU, CPU, RAM, CPUFAN but it failed to turned on (as per video I sent to you for the testing with problematic motherboard and working motherboard with same set of hardwares).

I'm also required to pay for the diagnose cost for each returning including shipping fees of the 'misdiagnosing case' stated by you sad.gif. I'm really not sure on how the motherboard can turned on everytime at your side (in your uploaded video). Then after returned back, within few days, the issue was happen and I need to re-perform all the testing/swapping components and really time consuming. I'm not sure if the missing capacitor in your 'new motherboard' is causing the issue. So, decided to send back on 24-Feb-2017, and until end of the warranty (11-May-2017) still no update. The motherboard model is good in review, but not sure why it was so problematic for this one.

The motherboard was sent within the warranty, and if even it was out of warranty, at least can be responsible for updating status/details to your customer right?. Anyway we can resolve this? This was time, cost, and patience consuming case here.
Just FYI, you bought the motherboard half a year ago, used the motherboard for 4-5 months in total, if its got problem i definitely will replace it for u, but everytime u sent back it doesn't seems to show any symptons, i even provided u live video feed as much as possible and still kept all of them, u asked and i provided and tested fully just to show u, the exact board of yours with the serial num, in my memories u didnt provided any videos that u couldnt boot.

Everything u stated here including the misdiagnosing fee i got inform u clearly in whatsapp, and u said u understood it clearly (i wonder why u wrote it like u duno about it), it is to protect from buyer who kept sending back healthy mobo whereby in this case you sent back TWICE a healthy motherboard, and i also provided u back the video of me diagnosing and booting the mobo in full.

You bought it last year around october, the first time u sent back is within after purchase, the 2nd time was 1.5 to 2 month later, and the third time was this year march.

As for now, there is nth to resolve as u sent back the item without informing me and the item doesnt seems to be with me, i went out to China that why not available for whole March, the timing u sent to me i m already not here and the items were suppose to picked up by ppl that in my house, when i free on early April to mid April, i checked and asked there doesnt seems to be ur parcel around when in this case i duno how to help also, this is why you shouldn't have mailed anything to me without informing me or discussing with me first. (dont just suddenly send back), besides that, the warranty ENDED long time as of now.

The only thing you can do is called up Poslaju and inquiry them regarding this parcel, if they found it can mail it back to u.
werepika
post Jun 1 2017, 01:45 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ May 31 2017, 02:48 PM)
Just FYI, you bought the motherboard half a year ago, used the motherboard for 4-5 months in total, if its got problem i definitely will replace it for u, but everytime u sent back it doesn't seems to show any symptons, i even provided u live video feed as much as possible and still kept all of them, u asked and i provided and tested fully just to show u, the exact board of yours with the serial num, in my memories u didnt provided any videos that u couldnt boot.
The motherboard barely able to used it more than a month in total to be exact, it may/can boot up for few days, then the symptom occurs. If lucky, can turn on again on the next few week after the issue. Test was conduct with same set of hardwares except with different motherboard models GA-B75M-D3V. Yes, the videos is not in your memory but might be still available in your phone memory if not yet deleted after watched shakehead.gif . Video that was sent is B75M (passed to boot) but H61MA (failed to boot).
Everything u stated here including the misdiagnosing fee i got inform u clearly in whatsapp, and u said u understood it clearly (i wonder why u wrote it like u duno about it), it is to protect from buyer who kept sending back healthy mobo whereby in this case you sent back TWICE a healthy motherboard, and i also provided u back the video of me diagnosing and booting the mobo in full.
Yes I need to pay to get my 'healthy motherboard' back, since my first thinking "I'm wrongly diagnosing the motherboard and you is right based on the video uploaded". For this case, to fully test the board, you need to at least start OS (in my case Windows 7), use for few time or let it run for few days or maybe run Prime95 to ensure it is stable enough. Nope, none of that, you just boot and feel confident with the result and record it. You expect me to stare at the motherboard POST screen all the time and launch Dota2 from Gigabyte BIOS screen? laugh.gif
You bought it last year around october, the first time u sent back is within after purchase, the 2nd time was 1.5 to 2 month later, and the third time was this year march.
Why should I waste my time, money and effort on the 'new motherboard' by sending back and forth just to get more popular with you? By the way, item was bought on Nov-2016 by the way.
As for now, there is nth to resolve as u sent back the item without informing me and the item doesnt seems to be with me, i went out to China that why not available for whole March, the timing u sent to me i m already not here and the items were suppose to picked up by ppl that in my house, when i free on early April to mid April, i checked and asked there doesnt seems to be ur parcel around when in this case i duno how to help also, this is why you shouldn't have mailed anything to me without informing me or discussing with me first. (dont just suddenly send back), besides that, the warranty ENDED long time as of now.
Warranty was ended on "11-May-2017" which is really sad sad.gif , while I'm still waiting for your 'silenced' status update. icon_question.gif
The only thing you can do is called up Poslaju and inquiry them regarding this parcel, if they found it can mail it back to u.
Yes, I called Poslaju Puchong and they said item was delivered to the destination. How Poslaju can mail back to me if item already in your storage? shocking.gif

aKiSuSu
post Jun 1 2017, 04:46 PM

Getting Started
249 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

u used it for 4-5 months period, and bro, I did sent u all the diagnosis video, u can see it urself it is healthy, what the hell, its not my problem when it is not booting at ur place

I dont even wanna argue here, i already wrote clearly if u sent back healthy mobo u will be charge RM15 misdiagnose fee and u agree with it.
and 2ndly, u r asking me to test the mobo for few days and do prime95 and etc, u r expecting too much bro, i duno what to say to these but srsly, i sold u a brand new mobo and if ur mobo actually have problem i would just replace it with warranty with supplier, but the problem is..IT DOESNT HAVE A PROBLEM ITS HEALTHY!!

I dont have the parcel, the item is not with me, u can check with them and u will find out the person signing the parcel is not ME for sure, whenever someone sign parcel he/she need to put IC and signature, from tat evidence u will know its not me, besides that, i m not even in Malaysia, and I bear 0 responsibility on this, because u didnt inform me or discuss with me for the item to be sent back and just sent back urself, i did my best to let ppl know a parcecl is coming for me and hopefully they pick up for me.

-------

They say customer is always right thats why I have been entertaining you all these time, if ur motherboard truly have issue, why it doesnt seems to have issue when it was sent back? for me it looks more like a joke or prank here everytime u sent it back and i diagnose and found nth wrong and sent u back again, for 2 times bro, 2 times also same thing, if its 1 time then ok la maybe u rlly misdiagnose, but 2nd time also?? i dun think its my responsibility to find out whats wrong with your mobo doh.gif , if ur mobo does have issue upon my diagnosis, it should have show problem so i can just warranty it, but if it doesnt show any problem, how m i suppose to warranty your board doh.gif

and lastly u didnt inform me when u mail me back, u r not suppose to do tat, i m not taking responsibility here for customer simply mail me back thing, u SHOULD HAVE pm me and discuss with me first for any sent back arrangement and not just return an item back while i wasnt even here, and from CHINA i tried to let ppl in my house to take the parcel for me but when i m back, the item wasnt here(?), let me know if u want camera shot of my passport while i was in CHINA, i will gladly PM u the picture.

And do you know why i ignored your PM? because u are giving me so much unnecessary work and ur RMA is always none-genuine, lets take a look below

1) u sent back healthy motherboard, resolve with u, gave u all evidence in video, mail u back the mobo
2) u sent back healthy motherboard again, resolve with u, gave u all evidence in video, mail u back the mobo once again
3) u sent back item and didnt PM or discuss or inform me in advance, while i was AWAY

and now, open a dispute thread against me when the problem doesnt seems to be me doh.gif (facepalm), u r just badluck but insist the seller to solve all ur problem where the problem upon inspection(whole inspection and diagnosis recorded in video as evidence and send to u summore) by seller that it isnt even what u claimed....even urself realize that, and i also inform many time if got problem confirm directly claim warranty, if no problem, how u wan me claim warranty for u?

your board not working at ur place and running and boot perfectly fine in my place...is not my problem bro (and srsly i provided so many live video on my testing and diagnosis to boot up as back up, like so many video and even ask u if its enough, and even show u all the serial code and etc so u can verify its ur board, and none of them is what u claimed it is), and everything u stated like the misdiagnose fee i got STATE very clearly if u sent back a motherboard and i diagnose and it is healthy, u will get charged for RM15 for misdiagnose fee, that is for me to prevent customer not checking their mobo properly before they send back and claim is faulty while its not! i got wrote u the whole guideline for RMA, if ur board doesnt have issue, how m i suppose to claim warranty for u? u telling me ur board have problem but upon inspection, its not what u claimed, twice. and lastly..yea..its not my responsiblity when u sent back an item without informing me.

i not looking to argue any further because the warranty is ended and also, u sent back the item without inform me, this part lets be real, its not my responsiblity already, if u could just pm me before hand and discuss the timing to send back to me i dont think we hav any issue today.

This post has been edited by aKiSuSu: Jun 1 2017, 06:00 PM
werepika
post Jun 14 2017, 05:29 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Jun 1 2017, 04:46 PM)
u used it for 4-5 months period, and bro, I did sent u all the diagnosis video, u can see it urself it is healthy, what the hell, its not my problem when it is not booting at ur place
Used only for 1 month, the rest of time is testing, fixing, and testing to get board started. Is this how supposed the new motherboard to performed? I even bought a new power supply just to hope the motherboard will be able to boot.

I dont even wanna argue here, i already wrote clearly if u sent back healthy mobo u will be charge RM15 misdiagnose fee and u agree with it.
and 2ndly, u r asking me to test the mobo for few days and do prime95 and etc, u r expecting too much bro, i duno what to say to these but srsly, i sold u a brand new mobo and if ur mobo actually have problem i would just replace it with warranty with supplier, but the problem is..IT DOESNT HAVE A PROBLEM ITS HEALTHY!!
It is considered not new motherboard as what you claimed when the motherboard itself has missing/dent capacitor, missing graphic card locking part,packaged with normal warehouse box (non-retail box) and sealed with warehouse tape(yellow tape all over the box). Yes this part really trick me to think that this is sealed item from Gigabyte.

I dont have the parcel, the item is not with me, u can check with them and u will find out the person signing the parcel is not ME for sure, whenever someone sign parcel he/she need to put IC and signature, from tat evidence u will know its not me, besides that, i m not even in Malaysia, and I bear 0 responsibility on this, because u didnt inform me or discuss with me for the item to be sent back and just sent back urself, i did my best to let ppl know a parcecl is coming for me and hopefully they pick up for me.
Item was received as per told by Poslaju Puchong. By the way, when our conversation due to this issue last time, you agree to arrange representative to accept the delivery while you are away. Yes, your representative named "WONG CHIN TENG" accepted the item. I believe you or your representative should at least held the responsibility for this.

and lastly u didnt inform me when u mail me back, u r not suppose to do tat, i m not taking responsibility here for customer simply mail me back thing, u SHOULD HAVE pm me and discuss with me first for any sent back arrangement and not just return an item back while i wasnt even here, and from CHINA i tried to let ppl in my house to take the parcel for me but when i m back, the item wasnt here(?), let me know if u want camera shot of my passport while i was in CHINA, i will gladly PM u the picture.
I just want to solve my missing parcel and dealing support issue for my ended warranty due to delayed to no response from your side. By the way, your passport screenshot is not what I'm looking for right now. sweat.gif

And do you know why i ignored your PM? because u are giving me so much unnecessary work and ur RMA is always none-genuine, lets take a look below

1) u sent back healthy motherboard, resolve with u, gave u all evidence in video, mail u back the mobo
2) u sent back healthy motherboard again, resolve with u, gave u all evidence in video, mail u back the mobo once again
3) u sent back item and didnt PM or discuss or inform me in advance, while i was AWAY
Supporting your customer within warranty period is considered unnecessary work for you? Seriously!? shocking.gif
Why didn't you state this TnC early in your thread or at least when we are dealing on the motherboard purchasing process, so I can reconsider the purchase from you. dry.gif

and now, open a dispute thread against me when the problem doesnt seems to be me  doh.gif (facepalm), u r just badluck but insist the seller to solve all ur problem where the problem upon inspection(whole inspection and diagnosis recorded in video as evidence and send to u summore) by seller that it isnt even what u claimed....even urself realize that, and i also inform many time if got problem confirm directly claim warranty, if no problem, how u wan me claim warranty for u?
Back to the same claim again, let me make it clear to you, that the board is having intermittent issue which might require tester to test more than just on or off motherboard. And I know, the item is shipped from your supplier directly to me, which is really not tested by you at all. The video is just simple turn on and off test only. Not reach OS level at all. How can the problem surfaced if testing like that?

p/s: updated first post with the chronology of the issue. cool2.gif

aKiSuSu
post Jun 14 2017, 07:26 PM

Getting Started
249 posts

After 2 weeks, here we go again.

Since all this time your point is "supporting customer within warranty period", u do know u sent back the item without informing me first while i was away? plus perhaps wouldnt it be better if u discuss it with me first hand before u take steps and do stuff urself?

you agree to arrange representative to accept the delivery

I did not told u i agree to arrange ppl to pick for me, i said that i will try to arrange ppl(not agree) while i ask u to call to poslaju and revert the postage bro

I believe you or your representative should at least held the responsibility for this.

no responsibility will be held when u mail back item urself without discussing with me in the first hand.

Back to the same claim again, let me make it clear to you, that the board is having intermittent issue which might require tester to test more than just on or off motherboard. And I know, the item is shipped from your supplier directly to me, which is really not tested by you at all. The video is just simple turn on and off test only. Not reach OS level at all. How can the problem surfaced if testing like that?

Exactly, u claimed cannot turn on and gave me a video that u cant boot, but when i check can turn on and gave u back a video it booted with the bios screen on monitor? hello? this part totally u misdiagnose, and u did this process 2 times by sending back and fourth again and again. (no idea what u mean what reach OS, to reach OS need a hard disk with ur operating sysetm bro, reach bios is enuff)

Supporting your customer within warranty period is considered unnecessary work for you? Seriously!?  shocking.gif
Why didn't you state this TnC early in your thread or at least when we are dealing on the motherboard purchasing process, so I can reconsider the purchase from you.

hay bro, what the hell? didnt i do my best to on ur first 2 warranty procedure? i provided u all the evidence, if i not willing to support u, u wont even get ur response or any warranty done. and wow, not when u sent back healthy motherboard so many times, it just shows u r misdiagnosing ur mobo, i did told u if your statement is true ur mobo will just get replaced, but it isnt.

By the way, your passport screenshot is not what I'm looking for right now.

is my evidence that i was away from malaysia while u tried to send me items without informing or discussing with me

the item is shipped from your supplier directly to me, which is really not tested by you at all. The video is just simple turn on and off test only. Not reach OS level at all. How can the problem surfaced if testing like that?

1) bro...u sent the item back to me twice, not send to supplier, what are u talking about
2) in no where ur problem u told me is about need to reach inside windows and check with prime95, ur claim was motherboard cannot boot or post, but it boot and post past bios perfectly fine in my place.
--

May I know what do u want from me now? There is nth i can do here with an item u purchased more than 1/2 years ago shakehead.gif, the warranty is even ended for 1 month. If your motherboard indeed has issue it would have been detected on the first week of purchase and not after 5-6 months, besides u kept sending me back with faulty claim(what u claimed is not true e.g. u claimed cant boot but i can boot and boot into bios with the video from start where i boot and showing the whole motherboard with fans on? so please dont tell me about i didnt stress test it with prime95 for extended period of time kind of crap like i m suppose to do it tat way...). I sold so many motherboards and most of the times theres 0 issue, be it a good positive feedback, a thank you, a fast response help, or a smooth warranty procedure, even u, your first claim and 2nd claim all went well until ur third claim u went and send without informing me.

This is it, like i said if u have discussed with me that u want to send back the 3rd time again, we wouldnt have any issue now. You can continue to argue but I think this is my last response, as if there is a problem I would definitely solve it, but now i dun see anything to be solve other than replying the same thing again and again while u doesnt seems to get it. I dont owe u money or owe u any stock tat i didnt send if u purchase any, I dont held the responsibility for an item u sent back without informing me, and I did processed your warranty claim which occured 2 times before that, and both u sent me back a healthy motherboard which doesnt seems to have any issue and resulting in me sending back to u again, if the mobo indeed have issue i would be able to just swap the board for u right? even urself knew for the 2 times u sent me back (1st time on the original mobo u sent, 2nd time on the brand new mobo u sent, which both is not as u claimed as it is). If there is something I missed, please do tell, but i dun think there is.

And I must say this, pardon me for my rudeness.."IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CONTACT ME BEFORE U SEND BACK ANYTHING FOR WARRANTY PURPOSES", not just send n no inform or discuss and expect me to held responsibility for it. it is also "YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU DID CHECK PROPERLY IT IS FAULTY BEFORE U SEND BACK FOR WARRANTY", u sent it back 2 times in the period of 2 months and both are fake claims where the board turns out to be perfectly healthy when i boot it on my place, giving me unnecessary work, even with evidence and recorded the whole diagnosis process. sorry for the caps lock rudeness word...

Just saying, sometimes the customer cannot boot their mobo in their place but take it back for me it suddenly able to boot and nth seems to be wrong, i received such case frequently and the latest one is a server board lga1366 a week ago, he brought back and told me he indeed checked many times and many ways and perform many diagnosis and guess what? i booted it fine infront of him on first tries on diagnosis sweat.gif , turns out it was his processor got issue and i borrowed him another processor to check and update his bios, after back and fourth many times doh.gif , and u r a perfect example of this from the 2 warranty claim u made which isnt as u claimed. customer is not always right.

Thank you and have a nice day, I also wanna say I am not particularly happy to receive complaints from customer, as I have been maintaining only positive feedback, despite it was only 1 complaint out of 1000, i guess its also good example for others to read such dispute.

tl;dr version, make arrangement for warranty purpose checking before u send anything back to seller, do not send without asking.

tl;dr version, if the mobo got problem it would get replaced already, there is no reason to not replace or swap another board for u if there is a problem on the board, but urself also know so far no evidence shows it has problem while checked by me, and all the evidence pointed tat u misdiagnose the mobo, everything is recorded in video form and gave to u and also asked u whether u need more evidence video. ur mobo unable to boot at ur place but perfectly fine in my place is not my problem man. how i m suppose to send to supplier for a replacement if the mobo is in healthy condition?

tl;dr version, motherboard warranty is very clear, if got issue confirm cant run away, will get replaced, but everytime u mail back it doesnt shows to have issue and i also gave u the video evidence, if it got issue i wouldnt be able to mail u back and provide u evidence that you are wrong right? and even everytime after u get the board back u can use it for extended period like 5 months like nth happen right? zzz and this happened twice before the third time u mail yet again

tl'dr version, i m not responsible to stress test your mobo with prime95 inside windows for u just to find a problem tat u cant even specify urself, u expecting to me to run the board with my time and resource and money and with all tools and software till a problem is found..what??

This post has been edited by aKiSuSu: Jun 14 2017, 09:17 PM
werepika
post Jun 30 2017, 12:48 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Jun 14 2017, 07:26 PM)
After 2 weeks, here we go again.
Yes, and after 3 weeks here is my replies. Take your time to reply and don't cut the sentence when replying as it will remove some 'important information' after quoted. cool2.gif

I did not told u i agree to arrange ppl to pick for me, i said that i will try to arrange ppl(not agree) while i ask u to call to poslaju and revert the postage bro
no responsibility will be held when u mail back item urself without discussing with me in the first hand.
Your 'non-agreed arranged' named "WONG CHIN TENG" already received the parcel, or should I assume that my parcel was stolen by unknown person "WONG CHIN TENG"? hmm.gif

Exactly, u claimed cannot turn on and gave me a video that u cant boot, but when i check can turn on and gave u back a video it booted with the bios screen on monitor? hello? this part totally u misdiagnose, and u did this process 2 times by sending back and fourth again and again. (no idea what u mean what reach OS, to reach OS need a hard disk with ur operating sysetm bro, reach bios is enuff)
You really think reaching BIOS is enough? Can detect defective or stability issue by booting in BIOS? What?
Never mind, later I attached the WhatsApp conversation for the testing I request due to the intermittent booting issue with rejection from your side.

"Because MemTest86+ is focused on only RAM stability, we still need a way to test the motherboard and CPU, and this is where Prime95 comes in."
Extracted from AnandTech article:
Stability & Load Testing: MemTest86+ and Prime95

hay bro, what the hell? didnt i do my best to on ur first 2 warranty procedure? i provided u all the evidence, if i not willing to support u, u wont even get ur response or any warranty done. and wow, not when u sent back healthy motherboard so many times, it just shows u r misdiagnosing ur mobo, i did told u if your statement is true ur mobo will just get replaced, but it isnt.
You calling already provide the best when the issue occur repetitively and not fixed until the end of warranty? Misdiagnosing is should be on your side only when you fail to perform and show the full test result even already suggest to perform additional testing that can potentially surface the issue. For me, you just have a good response but not a good after sales service. Just saying.

is my evidence that i was away from malaysia while u tried to send me items without informing or discussing with me
If your side does not accept the parcel, it should be stayed in the poslaju centre and eventually returned back to sender (me). But guess what, unknown person "WONG CHIN TENG" accepted the parcel. Do let me know if this is an unknown person or not your representative person. I can proceed in more suitable steps with authorities. brows.gif

1) bro...u sent the item back to me twice, not send to supplier, what are u talking about
2) in no where ur problem u told me is about need to reach inside windows and check with prime95, ur claim was motherboard cannot boot or post, but it boot and post past bios perfectly fine in my place.
--
For item#2, later we can see in the WhatsApp conversation uploaded if I did tried or not in requesting you on the testing. Lel.

May I know what do u want from me now? There is nth i can do here with an item u purchased more than 1/2 years ago shakehead.gif, the warranty is even ended for 1 month.
My motherboard was sent for 'uninformed warranty' and received by an 'unknown person' named "WONG CHIN TENG" and I was declined by seller on the parcel and put all the responsibility to me. What do you think I'm trying to achieve here? dry.gif

If your motherboard indeed has issue it would have been detected on the first week of purchase and not after 5-6 months, besides u kept sending me back with faulty claim(what u claimed is not true e.g. u claimed cant boot but i can boot and boot into bios with the video from start where i boot and showing the whole motherboard with fans on? so please dont tell me about i didnt stress test it with prime95 for extended period of time kind of crap like i m suppose to do it tat way...).
It already detected on 26-Dec-2016 after normal surfing and listening to music. It is not really hard to test the defective motherboard when all the key hardware (cpu, memory, power supply) was swapped with the good one.

I sold so many motherboards and most of the times theres 0 issue, be it a good positive feedback, a thank you, a fast response help, or a smooth warranty procedure, even u, your first claim and 2nd claim all went well until ur third claim u went and send without informing me.
Most of the time you encounter 0 issue. However least of the time, you encounter this defective motherboard issue. Just less than 1 week used already have issue after each warranty claimed. Kidding me?

And I must say this, pardon me for my rudeness.."IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CONTACT ME BEFORE U SEND BACK ANYTHING FOR WARRANTY PURPOSES", not just send n no inform or discuss and expect me to held responsibility for it. it is also "YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU DID CHECK PROPERLY IT IS FAULTY BEFORE U SEND BACK FOR WARRANTY", u sent it back 2 times in the period of 2 months and both are fake claims where the board turns out to be perfectly healthy when i boot it on my place, giving me unnecessary work, even with evidence and recorded the whole diagnosis process. sorry for the caps lock rudeness word...
"It is NOT your responsibility to deal with uninformed warranty, ONLY IF you don't accept the parcel". "It become your responsibility to check on your customer issue rather than put all the blame to your customer. Just saying. Claim motherboard healthy just by booting in BIOS sweat.gif .
And, you deserve this capital letters, I guess. rclxms.gif

By the way who is this person "WONG CHIN TENG"?

Just saying, sometimes the customer cannot boot their mobo in their place but take it back for me it suddenly able to boot and nth seems to be wrong, i received such case frequently and the latest one is a server board lga1366 a week ago, he brought back and told me he indeed checked many times and many ways and perform many diagnosis and guess what? i booted it fine infront of him on first tries on diagnosis  sweat.gif , turns out it was his processor got issue and i borrowed him another processor to check and update his bios, after back and fourth many times doh.gif , and u r a perfect example of this from the 2 warranty claim u made which isnt as u claimed. customer is not always right.
Customer is not always right, so do Seller. Especially when dealing special/random/unknown defective case like my motherboard. Proven on video uploaded later.

Thank you and have a nice day, I also wanna say I am not particularly happy to receive complaints from customer, as I have been maintaining only positive feedback, despite it was only 1 complaint out of 1000, i guess its also good example for others to read such dispute.
Your are welcome and I am not happy customer when my warranty not utilized correctly with missing motherboard nowhere to be found.

tl;dr version,  make arrangement for warranty purpose checking before u send anything back to seller, do not send without asking.
tl;dr version, Just ignore the parcel or don't ask for "WONG CHIN TENG" to accept the parcel if you or your representative don't want to take any responsibility. I can deal with PosLaju effectively, smoothly, and professionally rather than waiting for reply from you on March to May and found out the parcel just gone missing.

tl;dr version, if the mobo got problem it would get replaced already, there is no reason to not replace or swap another board for u if there is a problem on the board, but urself also know so far no evidence shows it has problem while checked by me, and all the evidence pointed tat u misdiagnose the mobo, everything is recorded in video form and gave to u and also asked u whether u need more evidence video. ur mobo unable to boot at ur place but perfectly fine in my place is not my problem man. how i m suppose to send to supplier for a replacement if the mobo is in healthy condition?
tl;dr version, I only have evidence for diagnosing by you and me. Both is legit to show that both is not misdiagnosed case. It will be good if you have the can show my misdiagnosing motherboard video . Lol. Like I said, more test is needed to detect the issue. Guess what, my request was rejected due to only testing board up to BIOS was sufficient.

tl;dr version, motherboard warranty is very clear, if got issue confirm cant run away, will get replaced, but everytime u mail back it doesnt shows to have issue and i also gave u the video evidence, if it got issue i wouldnt be able to mail u back and provide u evidence that you are wrong right? and even everytime after u get the board back u can use it for extended period like 5 months like nth happen right? zzz and this happened twice before the third time u mail yet again
tl;dr version, please refer to the time chronology on the first post, item just barely able to used only 1 to 2 month after minus diagnosing, testing and warranty claim time. By the way, warranty was claimed 1 time so far except the final warranty claim? Did I miscount any warranty claimed?
Refer to attachments for the warranty sent to you.

tl'dr version, i m not responsible to stress test your mobo with prime95 inside windows for u just to find a problem tat u cant even specify urself, u expecting to me to run the board with my time and resource and money and with all tools and software till a problem is found..what??
tl'dr version, you should not responsible to stress test but you can be a responsible seller in helping customer in progress for fixing the issue raised especially in the warranty period. This issue affecting both customer and seller, but seems like your customer was put to blame and entitled with full responsibility regardless anything happened so far. Instead of what, I need to know why? whistling.gif

aKiSuSu
post Jul 1 2017, 09:55 PM

Getting Started
249 posts

Sorry I cannot help you
Your motherboard warranty has ended two months.

And I will not take responsibility for you for cincai mailing item for claim without informing.

Thank you.
werepika
post Jul 5 2017, 02:13 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Jul 1 2017, 09:55 PM)
Sorry I cannot help you
Your motherboard warranty has ended two months.

And I will not take responsibility for you for cincai mailing item for claim without informing.

Thank you.
So, did you admit that person "WONG CHIN TENG" was your representative?
Sorry? Yes, I think you should held the responsibility since the motherboard was accepted by your representative and still act like nothing happened. sweat.gif

The warranty was ended due to your irresponsible handling this cases even parcel was received at 25-Feb-2017 (still have 2 months and 16 days until the warranty end date). Is this how as seller in LYN should react when handling issue?
Still, keep blaming buyer on the shipping issue (even after parcel was received at seller side) and misdiagnosis (even rejected when requesting to perform additional test). shakehead.gif
eusioxn
post Jul 5 2017, 02:52 PM

- Shadow of the Day -
1,018 posts

QUOTE(werepika @ Jul 5 2017, 02:13 PM)
Sorry? Yes, I think you should held the responsibility since the motherboard was accepted by your representative and still act like nothing happened.  sweat.gif

The warranty was ended due to your irresponsible handling this cases even parcel was received at 25-Feb-2017 (still have 2 months and 16 days until the warranty end date). Is this how as seller in LYN should react when handling issue?
Still, keep blaming buyer on the shipping issue (even after parcel was received at seller side) and misdiagnosis (even rejected when requesting to perform additional test). shakehead.gif
the seller real name is Wong Zi Wen.

I'm not in the place to guess who Wong Chin Teng is but surname is Wong, same with seller, go figure.
aKiSuSu
post Jul 5 2017, 04:47 PM

Getting Started
249 posts

QUOTE(werepika @ Jul 5 2017, 02:13 PM)
Sorry? Yes, I think you should held the responsibility since the motherboard was accepted by your representative and still act like nothing happened.  sweat.gif

do u need me to repeat that i do not have ur parcel in my storage? i wasnt even in malaysia to collect the item.
and the main issue is u mailed it without informing me, and i told u to revert it immediately, responsbility is on u, not me.

and please, dont say i m irresponsibile or didnt support u, this pissed me off so much, ur total warranty for a same item is 3 times, and i did 2 times already for u without any issue, this third time is ur own fault for not informing me before mailing.

Still, keep blaming buyer on the shipping issue (even after parcel was received at seller side) and misdiagnosis (even rejected when requesting to perform additional test).

wtf? if i dont blame u i blame who? ur the 1 who didnt discuss and inform before hand bro. Are u kidding me? if u followed the first 2 warranty procedure that u did with me nth will go wrong.

misdiagnose? i have every video evidence pointing out the diagnosis! dont make up lies i reject u on requesting perform additional test when everything already settle to make urself look good. u didnt request additional stuff or even ask for it for the first 2 warranty procedure, i given u the entire evidence and it shows ur the one who misdiagnose it, how else can i mail back if it wasnt the case? are u serious?

I proceed with warranty and sales every week with many customer and most have no issue, if got problem, just claim, your board have no problem everytime u sent back for warranty doh.gif and u claim i m not responsible? i even check and all settle with u confirm ok with u only sent back, for 2 times, 2 times bro, u r going to say i m irresponsible then i no words for it. now this third time u sendiri tak inform and mail back and want me to take respionsibility? are u kidding me? You are not even appreciating my help for the first 2 times, despite is ur own misdiagnose, please man, if u proceed with procedure everything will be okay.

I sudah tak nak layan u dah, never have i seen such a rude customer making up stuff to cover his own mistakes and even claim faulty statement and not appreciating the help he gotten before. Those who buy expensive thousand ringgit above board all also no problem even in warranty claim, u one cheapest budget board u claim so many times and then use for so long, besides that, everytime u claim no problem, this last time u dunwan inform and u mail while i m NOT THE ONE THAT COLLECT because i m not here, board lost tat is ur problem, is no where to be found here, I m not here to reimburse u anything nor do i owe u anything for stuff u did that u dont discuss or inform me, and yes, please stop saying bullshit like i didnt support u or not responsible blah blah, HAVE U FORGOTTEN U DID 2 WARRANTY CLAIM WITH ME AND ALL WENT SMOOTHLY

p/s: i already reported this issue to the mod, this is entirely your fault not mine, not a single point u said is my fault or my responsibility. i do not owe u any money or anything, next time please inform and discuss before hand for anything related to mailing or warranty claim.

This post has been edited by aKiSuSu: Jul 5 2017, 05:56 PM
aKiSuSu
post Jul 5 2017, 04:49 PM

Getting Started
249 posts

QUOTE(eusioxn @ Jul 5 2017, 02:52 PM)
the seller real name is Wong Zi Wen.

I'm not in the place to guess who Wong Chin Teng is but surname is Wong, same with seller, go figure.
Tan Ying Khai thank you, that is "very helpful".
eusioxn
post Jul 6 2017, 12:20 PM

- Shadow of the Day -
1,018 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Jul 5 2017, 04:49 PM)
your welcome. anyone who deal with him, this is not the first time people complain against Mr Wong Zi Wen.

Previous case Mr Wong Zi Wen was complained by selling an "imitation" Board game and selling it cheap price and manipulating buyers saying it's legit. FYI.
werepika
post Jul 6 2017, 12:29 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(aKiSuSu @ Jul 5 2017, 04:49 PM)
He just state something that was provided in this tread/poslaju tracking, but you are not. Not, when publish information non related things with this tread purpose.
At least, he try to reply some information which is might be related to the person named "WONG CHIN TENG" which accepted the parcel instead of just ignoring the 'information' I provided all this while. sad.gif

SUSskyforcerld
post Mar 4 2019, 05:05 PM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(eusioxn @ Jul 6 2017, 12:20 PM)
your welcome. anyone who deal with him, this is not the first time people complain against Mr Wong Zi Wen.

Previous case Mr Wong Zi Wen was complained by selling an "imitation" Board game and selling it cheap price and manipulating buyers saying it's legit. FYI.
I regret i didn't read the dispute section before dealing with him...haiz....

This post has been edited by skyforcerld: Mar 4 2019, 05:06 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.75    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:42 PM