Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Tyre Reviews, What brand of tyres have you used?

views

valkryie85
post Jul 12 2011, 10:57 AM

Getting Started
66 posts

I've recently purchase the Michelin primacy lc 195/55 15r and I drive a 2009 proton gen2 CPS. I've been using these tyres for the past 2 weeks and it's nothing short of an extraordinary experience.

During the first several months of using the car, I was much disturbed by the noise coming in to the cabin. Road noise, engine noise, wind noise, motorcycle noise, you name it, I was hearing it.

Hence after some searching, I sent my car to klauto. Spent 1700 on soundproofing products which made so little difference. Okay yeah, road noise is reduced when driving at low speed. But once I hit the highway, the Goodyear nct 5 will start their usual roar.

With the primacy lcs? Man.. I tell you, driving on the highway gives me a new high. It's just so damn quiet. And true to some others, it really feels like you're gliding on the road.
I can still enter corners at the same speed as I did with the nct5s. Regarding wet roads, I still haven't had the opportunity to test it out yet.

It's been 1000km and I must say that these tyres are a hell of a purchase.
valkryie85
post Jul 13 2011, 05:43 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(SkywalkerxX @ Jul 13 2011, 08:38 AM)
I wish I have money like you are haha Thinking of buying a new CPC2 to replace my current tyre. Thats all I can afford LOL
Dude, I saved up 1 year for those tyres. Lol!
Each month set aside 100 bucks. Cukup!
My tyres costs 260 a piece.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0466sec    0.36    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:30 PM