Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Penang Anime Matsuri 2017 - Summer Wonderland (Events and Gatherings)

MichaelJohn
post Jun 1 2017, 12:58 PM

Pan Paka Pan <3
Group: Senior Member

Will be attending just for the concert this time smile.gif
MichaelJohn
post Jun 1 2017, 03:57 PM

Pan Paka Pan <3

Attached Image

Schedule for concert is out and as expected, the let Kradness and May'n be on the first night
kenjixx
post Jun 1 2017, 04:11 PM

脳がふるえる

is the same as the early schedule post by DeltaPanthera hehe
DDSFan8
post Jun 1 2017, 08:41 PM

Regular

wah nano wei !
kenjixx
post Jun 21 2017, 01:43 PM

脳がふるえる

user posted image
#PAM17 A rare opportunity to meet popular Japanese cosplayer, Enako in the flesh! For only RM50, join in Enako’s special fan session and receive an exclusive postcard set consisting of 5 pictures of the beautiful Enako! You will also get ONE autograph on ONE of the postcard, signed by Enako herself!

▼AFAWORLD premium members can start purchasing tickets now ▼
https://afaworld.asia/products/tickets/prem...ssion-exclusive

▼Non-premium members can start purchasing on 23 June 2017, Friday, 10am! ▼
https://afaworld.asia/products/tickets/pam-...ssion-exclusive

*** YOU NEED A PAM17 TICKET TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FAN SESSION! ***

▼BUY PAM17 TICKETS NOW▼
http://pam2017.peatix.com/

● Penang Anime Matsuri ●
1 & 2 July 2017, 9am - 7pm
Setia Spice Arena Level 2
http://http://pamsummer.asia/

ayaya...
drpsyko
post Jun 30 2017, 09:56 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Anyone going there tomorrow, have a safe trip and drive/ride safe!

See you all there~
kenjixx
post Jul 1 2017, 09:28 PM

脳がふるえる

this year's concert is super duper awesone
incubus_skj
post Jul 1 2017, 10:54 PM

On my way

Thanks for coming! Tomoro one more day!
kenjixx
post Jul 1 2017, 11:09 PM

脳がふるえる

QUOTE(incubus_skj @ Jul 1 2017, 10:54 PM)
Thanks for coming! Tomoro one more day!
otsukare
AoNeko
post Jul 3 2017, 11:30 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(kenjixx @ Jul 1 2017, 09:28 PM)
this year's concert is super duper awesone
cry.gif I wanna see Nano so badly!
incubus_skj
post Jul 3 2017, 12:01 PM

On my way

So tired liao

Next year not I do liao so good luck to whoever's taking up the mantle la
kenjixx
post Jul 3 2017, 02:39 PM

脳がふるえる

kena shout by grumpy organizer during concert break time was really tired din even notice he shouting behind me until he shout and shout some more... all because I using the no entry route to toilet ask me to make another turn through shouting.. shouldn't be that tired work la so good energy shouting whole day
TheAverageHustler
post Jul 5 2017, 02:24 AM

Awesome event this year!

Well done for choosing indoor concert although less meriah if compared to last year haha!

incubus_skj
post Jul 5 2017, 10:45 AM

On my way

QUOTE(TheAverageHustler @ Jul 5 2017, 02:24 AM)
Awesome event this year!

Well done for choosing indoor concert although less meriah if compared to last year haha!
But very hard to please everyone wo

Last time do for everyone to watch then the concert ticket holders tak suka

Now do for ticket holders only, the exhibition ticket holders tak suka

kenjixx
post Jul 5 2017, 10:59 AM

脳がふるえる

see from far far din notice not as meriah as last time in fact the fans during nano time goes much more wilder than any of the previous pams
Oblivionz
post Jul 5 2017, 11:15 AM

Casual

bringing live band to perform is a huge improvement over last year's concert. Add in the synchronized lighting effect, with the LED screen at the back as an icing on the cake, u get a proper rock concert like other rock concerts u watched that need u to pay more than the 300 - 500 bucks to attend.

I seriously love this year's concert. The quality is top notch other than the sudden live performance of a singaporean singer. The live band was incredible. The way the guitarist play, the drum rolls, the ligthing effect synchronize each and every song, including with the crowd's reaction and also during the vocal solos. I performed in a stage performance before so i know how to appreciate all this effort bringing in a top quality live concert and I tell u this year's live concert is the best. And those of you who attend the concert are considered very lucky because that is the only chance u get to see them performed live upclose like that. In normal concert you need to stand quite far away to see them perform. If u see those normal concert in tokyo or yokohama, u can see the distance between the stage and the crowd is so huge.

the exhibition on the other hand...... I didn't even attend the 2nd day exhibition fully. Just watched the movie in the morning and i went out after that. came back just in time for the concert.

tldr
concert - amazing, best one so far
exhibition - meh.....
Dominic Toretto
post Jul 5 2017, 11:52 AM

QUOTE(Oblivionz @ Jul 5 2017, 11:15 AM)
bringing live band to perform is a huge improvement over last year's concert. Add in the synchronized lighting effect, with the LED screen at the back as an icing on the cake, u get a proper rock concert like other rock concerts u watched that need u to pay more than the 300 - 500 bucks to attend.

I seriously love this year's concert. The quality is top notch other than the sudden live performance of a singaporean singer. The live band was incredible. The way the guitarist play, the drum rolls, the ligthing effect synchronize each and every song, including with the crowd's reaction and also during the vocal solos. I performed in a stage performance before so i know how to appreciate all this effort bringing in a top quality live concert and I tell u this year's live concert is the best. And those of you who attend the concert are considered very lucky because that is the only chance u get to see them performed live upclose like that. In normal concert you need to stand quite far away to see them perform. If u see those normal concert in tokyo or yokohama, u can see the distance between the stage and the crowd is so huge.

the exhibition on the other hand...... I didn't even attend the 2nd day exhibition fully. Just watched the movie in the morning and i went out after that. came back just in time for the concert.

tldr
exhibition - meh.....
They put more money and budget for the concert rather than the exhibition I supposed?
TheAverageHustler
post Jul 5 2017, 01:55 PM

QUOTE(Oblivionz @ Jul 5 2017, 11:15 AM)

tldr
exhibition - meh.....
The singaporean singer apa cerita?
Oblivionz
post Jul 5 2017, 02:11 PM

Casual

QUOTE(TheAverageHustler @ Jul 5 2017, 01:55 PM)
The singaporean singer apa cerita?
takda cerita.

suddenly got a girl come out and sing during the start of the concert. only an average performance saje.
kenjixx
post Jul 5 2017, 02:16 PM

脳がふるえる

Usagi is the winner of Asia Anisong-Singer Audition(AAA)
with
Special abilities: Able to mimic different accents of people speaking English
And also imitate vocaloids singing

http://animefestival.asia/afasg16/project/usagi/

of course is organizor hard selling... x years ago there is seaA

This post has been edited by kenjixx: Jul 5 2017, 02:18 PM

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0825sec    5.83    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 10:48 AM