post Apr 28 2017, 04:13 PM

Casual
374 posts

QUOTE(kenjixx @ Apr 28 2017, 12:12 PM)
i'm #8 again :3
user posted image
the reward is getting more and more lausy
pre sign poster aren't that what they give for everyone last year
so fast. still considering whether or not want to join......
Oblivionz
post Apr 28 2017, 05:16 PM

Casual
374 posts

QUOTE(kenjixx @ Apr 28 2017, 04:20 PM)
come la lets do this again  tongue.gif holiday in penang ahaha
cannot. new job probation, take leave will count as unpaid leave.

but see how lah.
Oblivionz
post May 31 2017, 09:15 AM

Casual
374 posts

what about my star.....
Oblivionz
post Jul 5 2017, 11:15 AM

Casual
374 posts

bringing live band to perform is a huge improvement over last year's concert. Add in the synchronized lighting effect, with the LED screen at the back as an icing on the cake, u get a proper rock concert like other rock concerts u watched that need u to pay more than the 300 - 500 bucks to attend.

I seriously love this year's concert. The quality is top notch other than the sudden live performance of a singaporean singer. The live band was incredible. The way the guitarist play, the drum rolls, the ligthing effect synchronize each and every song, including with the crowd's reaction and also during the vocal solos. I performed in a stage performance before so i know how to appreciate all this effort bringing in a top quality live concert and I tell u this year's live concert is the best. And those of you who attend the concert are considered very lucky because that is the only chance u get to see them performed live upclose like that. In normal concert you need to stand quite far away to see them perform. If u see those normal concert in tokyo or yokohama, u can see the distance between the stage and the crowd is so huge.

the exhibition on the other hand...... I didn't even attend the 2nd day exhibition fully. Just watched the movie in the morning and i went out after that. came back just in time for the concert.

tldr
concert - amazing, best one so far
exhibition - meh.....
Oblivionz
post Jul 5 2017, 02:11 PM

Casual
374 posts

QUOTE(TheAverageHustler @ Jul 5 2017, 01:55 PM)
The singaporean singer apa cerita?
takda cerita.

suddenly got a girl come out and sing during the start of the concert. only an average performance saje.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0204sec    0.35    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:47 PM