Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes Discussion | V1, Phoenix Squadron is here!

views

TSslowpoker
post Feb 18 2017, 02:19 AM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
225 posts

[LYN] STAR WARS GALAXY OF HEROES DISCUSSION V1
user posted image

Hi, didn't see any SWGOH thread here so I will take this opportunity to start a new thread for this game. For starter, share your ally code here and feel free to add each other if necessary (PM me your ally code and I will update the list below). I am level 71 noob myself. tongue.gif

I will update more contents soon.

LATEST GAME UPDATES, NEWS & EVENTS

Game Update: Phoenix Squadron Abilities | Dark Side Game Update 2/15/2017

Current Events: March 2017 Events | February 2017 Events

Developer/Interface Update: Quality of Life game improvements - part 4 FINAL | Upcoming Quality of Life game improvements - part 3

PLAYER GUIDES/FARM ROUTE

The Perfect Guide for the Perfect Start: here

Ultimate F2P farm route and squad composition: LVL 1 - 85: here

Adaptive F2P Guide: here

To Farm or Not to Farm? How to Mod Every Char? Who to Farm? All Charachters' List: here

The Underpowered Guild's Guide to Clearing Heroic AAT - The "Super Team" Strategy: here

SWGOH Profile Webview : https://swgoh.gg/

ROSTER PROGRESS INDICATOR: here > u need to have swgoh.gg account above

This post has been edited by slowpoker: Mar 19 2017, 01:30 PM
TSslowpoker
post Feb 18 2017, 02:20 AM

Getting Started
225 posts

PLAYER LIST AND ALLY CODES

1. mr_slowpoker > 233-518-314 IGN: Pandawan
2. memphiz_zero88 > 771-477-279
3. ziegie > 363-682-323
4. Davidtcf > 961-133-931
5. fadzlie > 572-384-561

This post has been edited by slowpoker: Mar 17 2017, 05:27 PM
memphiz_zero88
post Feb 18 2017, 06:12 PM

My stars has gone. T_T
Group Icon
Staff
2,255 posts

Level 83 reporting in

771-477-279
ziegie
post Feb 19 2017, 05:40 PM

9 posts

363-682-323

Lvl 83 Daily player

By the way any guild I can join? my current guild is dying, only 4 active player included me.
TSslowpoker
post Feb 19 2017, 07:07 PM

Getting Started
225 posts

QUOTE(memphiz_zero88 @ Feb 18 2017, 06:12 PM)
Level 83 reporting in

771-477-279
Added on the list and ally request sent. Accept if are ok, dont feel forced. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(ziegie @ Feb 19 2017, 05:40 PM)
363-682-323

Lvl 83 Daily player

By the way any guild I can join? my current guild is dying, only 4 active player included me.
Added on the list and ally request sent. U can join my guild if u like. We can do heroic rancor no problem but haven't try heroic AAT. Their only requirement is to have discord acc. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by slowpoker: Feb 19 2017, 07:08 PM
ziegie
post Feb 19 2017, 11:25 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(slowpoker @ Feb 19 2017, 07:07 PM)
Added on the list and ally request sent. Accept if are ok, dont feel forced. biggrin.gif
Added on the list and ally request sent. U can join my guild if u like. We can do heroic rancor no problem but haven't try heroic AAT. Their only requirement is to have discord acc. tongue.gif
Need such real time coordination? or just messaging?
Anyway any vacant over there?
TSslowpoker
post Feb 19 2017, 11:57 PM

Getting Started
225 posts

QUOTE(ziegie @ Feb 19 2017, 11:25 PM)
Need such real time coordination? or just messaging?
Anyway any vacant over there?
Partly for heroic coordination (they don't want anyone to be missed out for the raid rewards). Mostly for chatting and sharing something. laugh.gif

Yup we have several vacant spots.

p.s. last time due to heroic rancor was taken down so fast, some members didn't get to participate n get rewards lol
Davidtcf
post Feb 20 2017, 10:06 AM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

me Davien 961-133-931

low level 70 noob here.. tongue.gif

thought of wanting to start a thread with guides and all.. but a bit busy these days with studies.. guess you're faster at it haha..

didn't know so many high lvl ppl in LYN.. keng man u all ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by Davidtcf: Feb 20 2017, 09:37 PM
fadzlie
post Feb 20 2017, 11:21 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

I didn't know the game is popular here. I'm level 85 and currently in a guild with guys mostly in the US. not a very serious guild, but every raid is properly coordinated. We use Discord app for proper communication. Currently Rancor heroic raid can be done in less than an hour. But we are still unable to finish Heroic AAT Tank raid.

I'm not planning to leave my guild for a new one. But I can share any tactics with you guys here.

you can check my profile in swgoh.gg here https://swgoh.gg/u/abrahamsol/

I believe this link is useful to help you to choose which character you want to focus on (i wish i found this link when i start playing this game): https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea...harachters-list

This post has been edited by fadzlie: Feb 20 2017, 11:54 AM
TSslowpoker
post Feb 20 2017, 11:56 AM

Getting Started
225 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Feb 20 2017, 10:06 AM)
me Davien 961-133-931

low level noob here.. tongue.gif

thought of wanting to start a thread with guides and all.. but a bit busy these days with studies.. guess you're faster at it haha..

didn't know so many high lvl ppl in LYN.. keng man u all ohmy.gif
Added on the list and ally request sent. IGN: pandamon. Accept if u don't mind, no pressure. tongue.gif

Just started playing last december. Still got a long way to go liao haha. Btw, appreciate any help to update contents in this thread if u have any idea.

QUOTE(fadzlie @ Feb 20 2017, 11:21 AM)
I didn't know the game is popular here. I'm level 85 and currently in a guild with guys mostly in the US. not a very serious guild, but every raid is properly coordinated. We use Discord app for proper communication. Currently Rancor heroic raid can be done in less than an hour. But we are still unable to finish Heroic AAT Tank raid.

I'm not planning to leave my guild for a new one. But I can share any tactics with you guys here.

you can check my profile in swgoh.gg here https://swgoh.gg/u/abrahamsol/
Added on the list and ally request sent. IGN: pandamon. Accept if u don't mind, no pressure. tongue.gif

Looking at the game scale, Im quite surprised there was no thread for this game here when I started it last week. sweat.gif
fadzlie
post Feb 20 2017, 12:04 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(slowpoker @ Feb 20 2017, 11:56 AM)

Just started playing last december. Still got a long way to go liao haha. Btw, appreciate any help to update contents in this thread if u have any idea.

Looking at the game scale, Im quite surprised there was no thread for this game here when I started it last week. sweat.gif
I've been playing this game for more than a year now. lol
By the way, I've added you in the game.
This is the best Star Wars mobile game i've played so far.
ziegie
post Feb 20 2017, 01:58 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(slowpoker @ Feb 19 2017, 11:57 PM)
Partly for heroic coordination (they don't want anyone to be missed out for the raid rewards). Mostly for chatting and sharing something. laugh.gif

Yup we have several vacant spots.
p.s. last time due to heroic rancor was taken down so fast, some members didn't get to participate n get rewards lol
I'm in, pm me the detail to join?
fadzlie
post Feb 20 2017, 02:19 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

In my guild, normally we do raid challenge to determine participant for Phase 1 of Rancor Pit. Challenge could be anything. Current challenge is to post your Star Wars collection that is equal to your SWGOH team. Top 3 will get placement in phase 1. Example: i take a picture of my lego minifigs (leia, vader, han solo, boba fett and chewbacca. and show the team power in the game.

Phase 1 is the easiest to get high damage.
Phase 2 and 3, every player (those who are not involved in Phase 1) are allowed only one battle.
Phase 4, player that did not participate in Phase 2 or 3 are allowed unlimited battle (normally lasts about 4-6 minutes).

Just sharing what my guild been doing to ensure everyone can participate and get something from every raid.
TSslowpoker
post Feb 20 2017, 02:47 PM

Getting Started
225 posts

QUOTE(ziegie @ Feb 20 2017, 01:58 PM)
I'm in, pm me the detail to join?
Your ign is Ziegie right? Mine is pandamon.

And the guild name is "Carpe noctem para bellum". Dont even know what it means lol.. sweat.gif

Anyways, I will let the leader know and ask him to add u.

QUOTE(fadzlie @ Feb 20 2017, 12:04 PM)
I've been playing this game for more than a year now. lol
By the way, I've added you in the game.
This is the best Star Wars mobile game i've played so far.
QUOTE(fadzlie @ Feb 20 2017, 02:19 PM)
In my guild, normally we do raid challenge to determine participant for Phase 1 of Rancor Pit. Challenge could be anything. Current challenge is to post your Star Wars collection that is equal to your SWGOH team. Top 3 will get placement in phase 1. Example: i take a picture of my lego minifigs (leia, vader, han solo, boba fett and chewbacca. and show the team power in the game.

Phase 1 is the easiest to get high damage.
Phase 2 and 3, every player (those who are not involved in Phase 1) are allowed only one battle.
Phase 4, player that did not participate in Phase 2 or 3 are allowed unlimited battle (normally lasts about 4-6 minutes).

Just sharing what my guild been doing to ensure everyone can participate and get something from every raid.
The problem is that there are multiple timezone in the guild so my current guild use the 1st 24 hours for everyone to deal 0 damage and register in the leaderboard. After that u can go all-out however u like. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by slowpoker: Feb 20 2017, 06:55 PM
fadzlie
post Feb 20 2017, 03:09 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(slowpoker @ Feb 20 2017, 02:47 PM)

And the guild name is "Carpe noctum para bellum". Dont even know what it means lol.. sweat.gif

The problem is that there are multiple timezone in the guild so my current guild use the 1st 24 hours for everyone to deal 0 damage and register in the leaderboard. After that u can go all-out however u like. laugh.gif
Yeah, multiple timezone is really a problem. We normally start a raid at 7am or 10pm Malaysia time.

Phase 1 for raid challenge winners.
Phase 2 and 3 : only 1 battle allowed.
then pause for 24 hours (until 7am or 10pm in the next day). only allow 0 damage for placement.
Phase 4: unlimited battle for those who place 0 damage or did not raid in P1-P3.

This is might not be the best and fair model, but it works for us. We tried a few method before end up with this one.
Currently we have no proper model for AAT tank raid. Some people are sandbagging in Phase 1 so that they can get high damage in Phase 2 or Phase 4.

Some note for new players:
-The game is not transferable from iOS to Android and vice versa. (Stupid EA). If you change for phone from iOS to Android (or Android to iOS), you'll have to start all over again.
-The game is tied to your Game Centre (ios) or Android (idontknowwhatitscalled) account.

This post has been edited by fadzlie: Feb 20 2017, 03:22 PM
memphiz_zero88
post Feb 20 2017, 05:38 PM

My stars has gone. T_T
Group Icon
Staff
2,255 posts

Active guild very hard to come by. If managed to find one, better don't leave. wink.gif

Still waiting for Lord of Hunger III and IV event to start. biggrin.gif
fadzlie
post Feb 20 2017, 06:38 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(memphiz_zero88 @ Feb 20 2017, 05:38 PM)
Active guild very hard to come by. If managed to find one, better don't leave. wink.gif

Agree with you. My previous guild was dysfunctional and I was searching for a new guild in the forum when I found my current guild.

Current guild is pretty laid back but well managed. Most of us never spend a dime on the game. The guild leader and officers are very helpful and informative.

So, I'll try to share as much as possible with you guys here anything I know about the game. Maybe not much for high level players, but definitely will be helpful for new players.

This post has been edited by fadzlie: Feb 20 2017, 07:24 PM
ziegie
post Feb 20 2017, 08:29 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(slowpoker @ Feb 20 2017, 02:47 PM)

And the guild name is "Carpe noctem para bellum". Dont even know what it means lol.. sweat.gif

Do send me ally request again, i guess i might deleted your request. tongue.gif
By the way cant find your guild.
TSslowpoker
post Feb 20 2017, 08:49 PM

Getting Started
225 posts

QUOTE(memphiz_zero88 @ Feb 20 2017, 05:38 PM)

True that. More toons to farmmmm... laugh.gif

QUOTE(ziegie @ Feb 20 2017, 08:29 PM)
Do send me ally request again, i guess i might deleted your request. tongue.gif
By the way cant find your guild.
Haha its ok bro. Btw my guild leader will add u n send an invite. His IGN is Vegeta. nod.gif

This post has been edited by slowpoker: Feb 20 2017, 08:49 PM
Davidtcf
post Feb 20 2017, 09:41 PM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

QUOTE(slowpoker @ Feb 18 2017, 02:20 AM)
PLAYER LIST AND ALLY CODES

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

added all of u.. please accept.. need more allies to clear missions notworthy.gif

my IGN is Davien lvl 70 been playing for a few months already and spent some money on it sweat.gif

9 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0239sec    0.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:46 PM