Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Official iPhone 6s/6s+ Discussion Thread | V4, The only thing changed is everything.

ryan18
post Jul 17 2017, 08:55 PM
Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(rizqeenizdral @ Jul 13 2017, 12:20 AM)
Guys, how long does it take to replace 6s battery? And where to do it? Can i still go to machines even I didn't bought from them?
QCD sunway says 7-10 working days
Yes you can go to Machines Service center in mid valley.not sure if it will take 7-10 working days also
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
chikuera
post Jul 18 2017, 02:36 PM
Nora Bagi 4 Stars!!

when the iphone 8 come out later this year, will the 6s still relevant?

plan to get one
+Quote Post
gastacopz
post Jul 18 2017, 04:26 PM

Why my hotspot lately got delayed before visible to connect?

Like 1-2 minutes, then only its available..

Any solutions?
+Quote Post
E_017_C
post Jul 20 2017, 12:24 PM
Group: Junior Member

Anyone letting go any iPhone 6s? Preferable 32GB and above
+Quote Post
rai_fuzz
post Yesterday, 12:27 AM
On my way

Guys/girls, need your opinion. I'm planning to get iPhone 6 32gb that's having promo now but have read in the forum that 6/6+ has several issues such as touch screen problem etc. Seeing that 6S+ is also on promo now, just want to know if 6S is a worthy upgrade from 6?
+Quote Post
Last-Master
post Yesterday, 01:51 AM

Having seen a video lately posted on April 17 about a guy assemble an iPhone in China from buying used parts across ShenZhen. I wonder can we do the same here too?

This post has been edited by Last-Master: Yesterday, 01:51 AM
+Quote Post
sHawTY
post Today, 06:05 PM
Frequent Reporter

Guys, how much can I sell my iPhone 6s 64GB Silver full package still under warranty until September 2017?
My phone is 100% scratchless, because it has been in the box the whole time since I received it as present, only took it out once in a while to charge when the battery is less than 50% and update the iOS
+Quote Post
ZenXL
post Today, 06:20 PM
Casual

QUOTE(rai_fuzz @ Jul 22 2017, 12:27 AM)
Guys/girls, need your opinion. I'm planning to get iPhone 6 32gb that's having promo now but have read in the forum that 6/6+ has several issues such as touch screen problem etc. Seeing that 6S+ is also on promo now, just want to know if 6S is a worthy upgrade from 6?

imho, I don't think an upgrade from 6 to 6s is worth it because there are pros and cons of both sides but if you're planning from a 6 to 7 or maybe the latest one, then it would be worth it. Unless you're resourceful and always need to be up to date with the latest gadget than go ahead, ahaha.

QUOTE(sHawTY @ Jul 23 2017, 06:05 PM)
Guys, how much can I sell my iPhone 6s 64GB Silver full package still under warranty until September 2017?
My phone is 100% scratchless, because it has been in the box the whole time since I received it as present, only took it out once in a while to charge when the battery is less than 50% and update the iOS

Currently market price at trade zone is around 1800-2100. Could get 2k since warranty still active and it's practically bnib.

+Quote Post
rai_fuzz
post Today, 06:41 PM
On my way

QUOTE(ZenXL @ Jul 23 2017, 06:20 PM)
imho, I don't think an upgrade from 6 to 6s is worth it because there are pros and cons of both sides but if you're planning from a 6 to 7 or maybe the latest one, then it would be worth it. Unless you're resourceful and always need to be up to date with the latest gadget than go ahead, ahaha
Haha, i thought of the same thing. My wife is not that into gadget, so she uses the phone until it's unusable. Just bought an iPhone 6 for her but I'm using at the moment until my iPhone 7+ comes back from service. Damn, it feels almost the same sans 3D touch. Best buy especially for those converting into iOS.
+Quote Post
sHawTY
post Today, 07:32 PM
Frequent Reporter

Unless you're resourceful and always need to be up to date with the latest gadget than go ahead, ahaha.
If that's the case then might as well wait for the latest iteration of iPhone soon to be released in September this year
Currently market price at trade zone is around 1800-2100. Could get 2k since warranty still active and it's practically bnib.
I'm gonna sell it at the lowest price you've suggested, which is RM1800. Any takers? laugh.gif
+Quote Post

7 Pages « < 5 6 7Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0614sec    4.14    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd July 2017 - 10:45 PM