Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Games Story Of Seasons: Trio Of Towns (3DS), 28 February 2017

views

Rei7
post May 19 2017, 04:18 PM

Game, anime and headphones ❤️
1,665 posts

QUOTE(Alezabeth @ May 19 2017, 04:13 PM)
Read post #12 by karwar.

My pov; I would say ToT is better than the first SoS in terms of graphic and gameplay. But Bachelors wise, I prefer the first SoS. I miss my Raeger hubby! T___T

----

Have you started playing or ?
Ah that's a good comparison there thanks. I'm thinking of playing it at some point, my last one is A New Beginning, so it's been a while for me. Lol I heard about bachelors problem elsewhere as well, look like lacking in good selection
Alezabeth
post May 19 2017, 04:55 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ May 19 2017, 04:18 PM)
Ah that's a good comparison there thanks. I'm thinking of playing it at some point, my last one is A New Beginning, so it's been a while for me. Lol I heard about bachelors problem elsewhere as well, look like lacking in good selection
Yeah. Inari is cute and all but wont get the full thrill being with him until dlc released. Currently married to Yuzuki. I think he's not bad. I dont know why but many angmoh chose Ludus. I dont like muscular guy so thats a turn off. Wayne is ok but his cowboy hat ugh HAHAHA. Hinata reminds me of Fritz in old SoS abit childish. Ford? Too serious looking.

P/s Raeger is the best
Rei7
post May 19 2017, 05:09 PM

Game, anime and headphones ❤️
1,665 posts

QUOTE(Alezabeth @ May 19 2017, 04:55 PM)
Yeah. Inari is cute and all but wont get the full thrill being with him until dlc released. Currently married to Yuzuki. I think he's not bad. I dont know why but many angmoh chose Ludus. I dont like muscular guy so thats a turn off. Wayne is ok but his cowboy hat ugh HAHAHA. Hinata reminds me of Fritz in old SoS abit childish. Ford? Too serious looking.

P/s Raeger is the best
Lol yeah. I know about most picking Ludus lol. I asked a few friends who played it and mostly girls and they picked Ludus haha
karwaidotnet
post May 21 2017, 08:20 PM

come near me and i'll bam bam U...
1,353 posts

QUOTE(Alezabeth @ May 19 2017, 04:55 PM)

P/s Raeger is the best
i read some forum - most pick Ford...they said like he was cool/serious...but when u dig him more into it...he'll shine...
i dunno...u girls have to find out youself...

in ToT i feel like the girls personality terbalik
Elise is the princess, but in ToT her reincarnation - Lisette is a romantic kind hearted girl...

i prefer Licorice or Iris in SoS TnB
but in ToT i'm currently trying to go after Lisette...
Iluka looks sexy but she's has Elise princess personality... rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by karwaidotnet: May 21 2017, 08:21 PM
Alezabeth
post May 22 2017, 03:11 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(karwaidotnet @ May 21 2017, 08:20 PM)
i read some forum - most pick Ford...they said like he was cool/serious...but when u dig him more into it...he'll shine...
i dunno...u girls have to find out youself...

in ToT i feel like the girls personality terbalik
Elise is the princess, but in ToT her reincarnation - Lisette is a romantic kind hearted girl...

i prefer Licorice or Iris in SoS TnB
but in ToT i'm currently trying to go after Lisette...
Iluka looks sexy but she's has Elise princess personality... rclxub.gif
i hated ford the moment i see him. Maybe bcoz he reminds me of Claude Faustus of Kuroshitsuji ughhh!

If i were to play boy char I'd woo siluka. She seem sweet and innocent. And i like her "blur" face
karwaidotnet
post May 22 2017, 09:13 AM

1,353 posts

QUOTE(Alezabeth @ May 22 2017, 03:11 AM)
i hated ford the moment i see him. Maybe bcoz he reminds me of Claude Faustus of Kuroshitsuji ughhh!

If i were to play boy char I'd woo siluka. She seem sweet and innocent. And i like her "blur" face
Siluka reminds me of Rune Factory 4 - the sleepy butler sweat.gif
karwaidotnet
post Jun 2 2017, 09:45 AM

1,353 posts

is it just me or the feedmaker is kinda useless cause it's expensive?
CoralineJones
post Nov 6 2018, 06:13 PM

6 posts

Anyone has a copy of this game they wish to sell? If so PM me please! biggrin.gif

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0121sec    0.64    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:32 PM