Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> BlackBerry Mercury Waiting Room, BB Merury

xisan
post Yesterday, 01:26 PM

≥< Am a BOX KEEPER ! ≥<
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(one1002 @ Jun 22 2017, 10:08 AM)
No one knows for sure until January 2018 lol. First, end of 2016.. then delayed to June 2017, now delayed to Dec 2017..  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif
That's WhatsApp for BBOS10. I'm talking about WhatsApp for Android. You can install any apk anytime, so just install WhatsApp APK found on the net or modded WhatsApp.

This time for sure it won't delay another 6 months, this is the end of it. Just use Android WhatsApp will do.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
one1002
post Yesterday, 09:12 PM

On my way

QUOTE(xisan @ Jun 22 2017, 01:26 PM)
That's WhatsApp for BBOS10. I'm talking about WhatsApp for Android. You can install any apk anytime, so just install WhatsApp APK found on the net or modded WhatsApp.

This time for sure it won't delay another 6 months, this is the end of it. Just use Android WhatsApp will do.
True that.. but remember, if or when whatsapp sets the requirement of a minimum android 4.4, you won't be able to use it.
+Quote Post
xisan
post Yesterday, 10:22 PM

≥< Am a BOX KEEPER ! ≥<

QUOTE(one1002 @ Jun 22 2017, 09:12 PM)
True that.. but remember, if or when whatsapp sets the requirement of a minimum android 4.4, you won't be able to use it.
When that requirement is implement, we can only rely on modded WhatsApp. laugh.gif
Let's having fun until it last, the best BBOS10 to date. I still can't find a reason to sell this up.
The unique 1:1 screen and keyboard, even Priv and KeyOne can't beat it's uniqueness.
+Quote Post
coolman82
post Yesterday, 10:53 PM

On my way

Is the android WhatsApp working perfectly like the WhatsApp on BB10?
+Quote Post
coolman82
post Yesterday, 10:54 PM

On my way

QUOTE(xisan @ Jun 22 2017, 10:22 PM)
When that requirement is implement, we can only rely on modded WhatsApp. laugh.gif
Let's having fun until it last, the best BBOS10 to date. I still can't find a reason to sell this up.
The unique 1:1 screen and keyboard, even Priv and KeyOne can't beat it's uniqueness.
Yeah that's why I just bought myself one BB passport. Miss that keyboard so muxh
+Quote Post
xisan
post Yesterday, 11:42 PM

≥< Am a BOX KEEPER ! ≥<

QUOTE(coolman82 @ Jun 22 2017, 10:54 PM)
Yeah that's why I just bought myself one BB passport. Miss that keyboard so muxh
Just hoping TCL or other enterprise will buy that BBOS and continue making one.
Or even better, BlackBerry still continue with their BBOS, just that phone is made by TCL. I don't mind BBOS don't have 3rd party apps, just update the Android runtime software to latest one.

Android WhatsApp looks/working great on Passport, just that not optimize to 1:1 screen.

We have already seen the Nokia is alive from the grave. Hoping the BBOS will too.
+Quote Post

7 Pages « < 5 6 7Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0534sec    2.82    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd June 2017 - 02:29 AM