Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Help New build desktop-CPU under clocking itself@help, AMD-FX4350 under clocking itself

views

TSgraylong
post Nov 30 2016, 04:39 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(kingkingyyk @ Nov 30 2016, 03:34 PM)
Any 970 mobo will be fine for that. Remember to fork out RM200-ish for a PSU to power the GTX1060. wink.gif
Thx pro rclxms.gif rclxms.gif hope them let me change the mother board la~ last Saturday just get it,26th nov 2016
stephen.alvin
post Nov 30 2016, 06:51 PM

Getting Started
176 posts

Oh man i think this is the case where they the pro seller letting go old stock & u are the victim....ahaha.
TSgraylong
post Dec 1 2016, 09:19 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(stephen.alvin @ Nov 30 2016, 06:51 PM)
Oh man i think this is the case where they the pro seller letting go old stock & u are the victim....ahaha.
bangwall.gif yesterday i go back that shop and ask, them say can help me change the mother board by top up the price,

them got MSI mother board 970 crack series wo~ did that crack series safe?

them say the performance are better than normal 970 motherboard
hmm.gif
Duckies
post Dec 1 2016, 09:20 AM

Rubber Ducky
9,543 posts

QUOTE(graylong @ Dec 1 2016, 09:19 AM)
bangwall.gif yesterday i go back that shop and ask, them say can help me change  the mother board by top up the price,

hmm.gif
What's the exact motherboard model name?
stephen.alvin
post Dec 1 2016, 09:41 AM

Getting Started
176 posts

QUOTE(graylong @ Dec 1 2016, 09:19 AM)
bangwall.gif yesterday i go back that shop and ask, them say can help me change  the mother board by top up the price,

hmm.gif
Crack?? Are u sure? is it 3 month warranty. Coz of mobo cracked valid warranty.
TSgraylong
post Dec 1 2016, 11:32 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(Duckies @ Dec 1 2016, 09:20 AM)
What's the exact motherboard model name?
i dint ask the detail model oo~ cause i only remember he say crack version, higher performance and expensive abit.

blink.gif blink.gif
TSgraylong
post Dec 1 2016, 11:36 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(stephen.alvin @ Dec 1 2016, 09:41 AM)
Crack?? Are u sure? is it 3 month warranty. Coz of mobo cracked valid warranty.
yes, the person told me like this, today i bring my computer to office~ later after work i go change it,

any details need to ask? i remember the brand is msi gaming mother board 970~ other cant remember jo

the box of the mother box was like the attachment

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
stephen.alvin
post Dec 1 2016, 12:27 PM

Getting Started
176 posts

QUOTE(graylong @ Dec 1 2016, 11:36 AM)
yes, the person told me like this, today i bring my computer to office~ later after work i go change it,

any details need to ask? i remember the brand is msi gaming mother board 970~ other cant remember jo
Can u asked that person what defines the crack?
How does he crack the mobo?
Is it OC or is it TUNE UP setting to be exact.

I never heard such thing, anyone can assist on this. I have no clue whatsoever.
wailam
post Dec 1 2016, 12:36 PM

Apa benda ini?
950 posts

QUOTE(graylong @ Dec 1 2016, 11:36 AM)

not crack but krait edition. did you complain why they give you mobo that doesn't support the processor? Later I afraid they tipu you gao-gao again because the seller already tipu about the mobo and they can tipu you again. If they still doing like this you can threaten them with report to police.
The seller just cincai give you the mobo because you don't know anything about cpu setup.

This post has been edited by wailam: Dec 1 2016, 12:37 PM
stephen.alvin
post Dec 1 2016, 01:55 PM

Getting Started
176 posts

QUOTE(wailam @ Dec 1 2016, 12:36 PM)
not crack but krait edition. did you complain why they give you mobo that doesn't support the processor? Later I afraid they tipu you gao-gao again because the seller already tipu about the mobo and they can tipu you again. If they still doing like this you can threaten them with report to police.
The seller just cincai give you the mobo because you don't know anything about cpu setup.
Har..Har Har...seee. Its the version krait edition not crack... dry.gif
TSgraylong
post Dec 1 2016, 03:03 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(wailam @ Dec 1 2016, 12:36 PM)
cry.gif cry.gif no~ yesterday that person not there, today i will go to ask flex.gif flex.gif

i only heard the sound "crack" hehe~ sorry for wrong information given~ what is krait edition ya?
TSgraylong
post Dec 1 2016, 03:04 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(stephen.alvin @ Dec 1 2016, 01:55 PM)
Har..Har Har...seee. Its the version krait edition not crack... dry.gif
tongue.gif tongue.gif paiseh~ wrong information given to you tongue.gif
wailam
post Dec 2 2016, 08:48 PM

Apa benda ini?
950 posts

So your mobo how?
goldfries
post Dec 4 2016, 11:30 PM

40K Club
Group Icon
Forum Admin
44,409 posts

Actually should argue with them. If they sold the product to you, it is expected to run at the rated speed, not you have to top up to get full speed.

Instead of paying more, you might as well tell them to swap with a Core i3 Haswell model and H81 motherboard.

Works even faster than an FX-4xxx series and power draw around half. Confirm performance out of the box without you having to top up.
kingkingyyk
post Dec 5 2016, 09:22 AM

10k Club
Group Icon
Elite
15,425 posts

QUOTE(graylong @ Dec 1 2016, 03:03 PM)
cry.gif  cry.gif no~ yesterday that person not there, today i will go to ask  flex.gif  flex.gif

i only heard the sound "crack" hehe~ sorry for wrong information given~ what is krait edition ya?
They "cheat" you again. biggrin.gif Motherboard is not the main factor for the performance. Krait edition is a motherboard series from MSI that supports SLI and black and white colour scheme.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0192sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:58 AM