Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Liverpool LYN Kop Talk - BELIEVE V 6 2016/2017, LFC 2 : 0 TOT #YNWA

views

berzerk
post Feb 17 2017, 01:08 PM

Enthusiast
705 posts

hope they practice defending corners & free kicks
Lionel90
post Feb 17 2017, 01:36 PM

I lift! Or so I think..
2,239 posts

QUOTE(berzerk @ Feb 17 2017, 01:08 PM)
hope they practice defending corners & free kicks
I think it's second balls generally, I think we concede directly from the first header off set pieces less often. It's either a flick on or our GK's gift.

It's almost even the same for open play, long ball-flick on, and u know it's 1-0 to the opponents
berzerk
post Feb 17 2017, 01:50 PM

Enthusiast
705 posts

yes. defending of 2nd phases during a set piece. but its going to be difficult to improve substantially if your goalkeeper is a pussycat who won't command his area.

a lot of these 2nd phase goals wouldn't even need defending if the keeper had dealt with the initial ball in at the first instance.

Lionel90
post Feb 17 2017, 02:03 PM

I lift! Or so I think..
2,239 posts

QUOTE(berzerk @ Feb 17 2017, 01:50 PM)
yes. defending of 2nd phases during a set piece. but its going to be difficult to improve substantially if your goalkeeper is a pussycat who won't command his area.

a lot of these 2nd phase goals wouldn't even need defending if the keeper had dealt with the initial ball in at the first instance.
Yea, the less said about our keepers about their abilities to deal with set pieces the better it is. I think only one thing to say anyway: sucks. tongue.gif

Our players also switch off occasionally, playing opposition players onside, case on point being the Hull's first goal.
lcy851031
post Feb 17 2017, 06:10 PM

Enthusiast
741 posts

: “First of all, you might think it’s a bit cold for a ‘warm-weather’ training camp, but that’s a good thing because we didn’t want to go somewhere where it’s completely different to England in this moment, we only wanted to change the circumstances a little bit.

“We want to be focused on the work we do on the pitch especially, and of course we’ll use the opportunity to talk about a few things, how you always do in pre-season.

I think there’s not a lot of good things to say about having a two-week break in the middle of the season because it means we are not in cup competitions any more, but we have to accept the situation and try to use it.

“So that’s what we’ll try to do, we have today two sessions, tomorrow one and Saturday a kind of an internal game that’s only really for us to see a few things and do a few things, Sunday one session and then we leave.

“But I think you can always talk about things you need to fix, or you can create the situation where you can work on it and that’s what we’re trying to do here.

Melwood is a fantastic training ground but we are there for the whole year - since June, since we were in America, we’ve been there every day, so to come out and do a few different things I thought made absolute sense. The club gave us the opportunity to do it, and here we are.

“It’s a little pre-season, it’s only four days, a proper pre-season camp is maybe nine days but that’s for a whole season and this is only for 13 games, so it’s exactly the right time. We should use it.”
Jurgen Klopp on why he choose La Manga as training camp.

Meanwhile, LFC far east tour on next summer will only go to Shanghai & Hong Kong for Premier League Asia trophy.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/footb...a-tour-12616440

yeelong sudah more than 125 pages /2500 reply, open tered please.
Cloud0890
post Feb 19 2017, 12:57 AM

Getting Started
128 posts

FUCK Leicester lose again!

It's really gonna happen isn't it...

...I'm really scared.
yokoloco
post Feb 19 2017, 01:18 AM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(Cloud0890 @ Feb 19 2017, 12:57 AM)

...I'm really scared.
probably will happen. they were about to get relegated the season before they were champions. Kante moving out of the squad really took a lot out of them to compete anymore. now with players refusing to play and demotivated players, probably will be relegated.

Sad to see tho
Cloud0890
post Feb 19 2017, 02:56 AM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(yokoloco @ Feb 19 2017, 01:18 AM)
probably will happen. they were about to get relegated the season before they were champions. Kante moving out of the squad really took a lot out of them to compete anymore. now with players refusing to play and demotivated players, probably will be relegated.

Sad to see tho
I'm not talking about relegation. I'm talking about Liverpool capitulating yet again against a relegation candidate. A nailed on game everyone expects Liverpool to win. A side who's struggling to score goals. But Liverpool's defence will somehow ship multiple goals.
yokoloco
post Feb 19 2017, 03:03 AM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(Cloud0890 @ Feb 19 2017, 02:56 AM)
I'm not talking about relegation. I'm talking about Liverpool capitulating yet again against a relegation candidate. A nailed on game everyone expects Liverpool to win. A side who's struggling to score goals. But Liverpool's defence will somehow ship multiple goals.
haha, well, Klopp is generous. Robin Hood of the league now, so when Leicester need 3 pts ....laugh.gif
Lionel90
post Feb 19 2017, 01:21 PM

I lift! Or so I think..
2,239 posts

QUOTE(Cloud0890 @ Feb 19 2017, 12:57 AM)

...I'm really scared.
QUOTE(Cloud0890 @ Feb 19 2017, 02:56 AM)
I lol-ed. The plot twist hahahaha

Afraid not, for it would definitely happen.
TSyeelong
post Feb 20 2017, 09:47 AM

K for /K
1,218 posts

Threat closed. Move to new thread.

New Thread New Hope New Challenge!! YNWA

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:10 PM