Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Tips PoGo Radar/Scanner, Any working Radar/Scanner

views

kww
post Apr 28 2017, 02:20 PM

Casual
320 posts

QUOTE(thirty6whoisit @ Apr 28 2017, 11:56 AM)
Thing is... it's breaking the rules if it can be proven.
If not, how to say the rules have been broken. Grey area.

But yeah, it is suspicious... to many. Whether really legit or not, not for us to decide.
Pokémon power up is cap at lev39. Who ever can go beyond that is obviously break the rules. Example: a D9 100% IV at lev 39 is cp3530. Whoever get over that is cheating and very unfair to other legit trainer.

QUOTE(thirty6whoisit @ Apr 28 2017, 11:56 AM)
Remember a couple days ago when Niantic tweeted they're working on stopping spoofers.

Then there's the report about max catches per day being slashed to 400
If this is what they meant by stopping spoofers... then I rather they don't do anything.
There is reason to do that. Botter can run script to catch mon 24/7 to farm for stardust. So that they can power up 20 blissey to the max within few weeks.
thirty6whoisit
post Apr 28 2017, 02:29 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(sniper on the roof @ Apr 28 2017, 12:17 PM)
Remember a couple days ago when Niantic tweeted they're working on stopping spoofers.
Then there's the report about max catches per day being slashed to 400
If this is what they meant by stopping spoofers... then I rather they don't do anything.
Tbh, the step of limiting # of catches and # of stops will prevent botters. Spoofers / snipers will still operate.
But yeah, because its a single action step, they don't consider effect on players that really want to grind.

QUOTE(kww @ Apr 28 2017, 02:20 PM)
Pokémon power up is cap at lev39. Who ever can go beyond that is obviously break the rules. Example: a D9 100% IV at lev 39 is cp3530. Whoever get over that is cheating and very unfair to other legit trainer.
There is reason to do that. Botter can run script to catch mon 24/7 to farm for stardust. So that they can power up 20 blissey to the max within few weeks.
Well bro, i'm not defending the guy, but there was a glitch in the power up mechanism (i think its fixed now), but it allowed anyone to power up 0.5 level higher than it's max. Whether you see it as exploiting a glitch or cheat, up to you bro... smile.gif

https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/q-a/power-past-pokemon-lvl-39

sniper on the roof
post Apr 28 2017, 03:02 PM

20k VIP Club
Group Icon
VIP
23,414 posts

QUOTE(thirty6whoisit @ Apr 28 2017, 02:29 PM)
Tbh, the step of limiting # of catches and # of stops will prevent botters. Spoofers / snipers will still operate.
But yeah, because its a single action step, they don't consider effect on players that really want to grind.
As one of the local grinders says... If come out so fast reach limit might as well stay home. This is the same guy who during the recent event bought 3x max coin at one go.
Robin_Baker
post Jan 17 2019, 04:06 AM

0 posts

Is there any better alternative of Pokesniper or any live tracker to catch pokemons easily? I found many alternatives but none of them is working.
chizzu
post Feb 6 2019, 10:15 PM

ブラック★ロックチューター BEAST
1,357 posts

QUOTE(Robin_Baker @ Jan 17 2019, 04:06 AM)
Is there any better alternative of Pokesniper or any live tracker to catch pokemons easily? I found many alternatives but none of them is working.
currently there are no pokemon scanners in Malaysia but i have a side project KLEXRaid that shows EX Raid eligible gyms around Klang Valley and also shows raids occurring in real time with the tiers and raid pokemon.

12 Pages « < 10 11 12Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0115sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:40 PM