Alright, I'm posting this because of the many responses i see when people see their own posted being .
Now, if your post was , it means someone thinks that you have some how breached the R&R of LYN forum (refer to my signature for the links)
So first thing to do is to check the contents of your post.
Now, after checking the contents of your post you found that it was totally relevant to the topic. no vulgarities, no flame-baits, no offensive / insensitive statements whatsoever.
What else could've been wrong? Do consider the following......
I've never come by anyone reporting avatars, however there's quite many report on signatures. in fact a few days back, there was a signature report spam........nuked like nearly 20 signatures within 30 minutes.
If the post of yours that got was the #1 post of the thread (meaning you started a thread) it could mean that
1. you started the thread at the wrong section (eg, asking about Driver issues of a 7600GT graphic card in Cupid's Corner)
2. your thread makes no sense at all (eg, asking people what do poo taste like)
3. your topic is inappropriate (offensive, obscene, inappropriate for minors.... the list goes on. eg, Nude pictures of Paris Hilton)
4. you're starting a thread that's similar / same to some other threads there were are already found on the forum. (eg, asking about Driver issues of a 7600GT when someone already asked that earlier.)
5. you could've double-posted (or more) due to bad connections. (note : this applies to posts as well, you know how sometimes you end up posting the same content more than once. however this issue involving posts has been some what settled by the Automatic Merging feature added recently.)
Being is not a big deal, please don't come over here and start a new thread complaining on why was it reported and behaving like a kid on crack. that's not the way to go about it.
Do understand that being doesn't mean you're in deep shit or anything. Whether you're in a shitty situation and the depth of the shit you're in depends on the gravity of your offence; but of course if you manage to amend the mistake before the administrative staff reaches the reported post - then all is well.
Yes yes yes, that means that being does not mean you'll get BANNED / WARNED or anything for that matter UNLESS your post some how violates forum Rules & Regulation in a serious manner.
This post has been edited by goldfries: Feb 2 2007, 05:05 AM
If your post was REPORTED......, what does it mean?