Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

JPN Putrajaya ROM experience

views

tingsheng861116
post Dec 27 2017, 01:42 PM

11 posts

Hi All, i am from NS & my fiancee from Ipoh, wondering what is the procedure for us to do ROM in Putrajaya? Can we go directly to Putrajaya to change address? Or do we need to do separately in own IC state? Please advise me
jiunthegreat
post Mar 27 2018, 10:06 AM

1 posts

For form submition and date choosing, can only one of us do it? Or have to both be there physically?
yeahs4.1
post Apr 22 2018, 10:13 PM

Audio Freako
2,491 posts

I'm also planning to have a garden ROM in one of the hotel in Putrajaya, and i wanted to invite the ROM registra to do it outside JPN. However, it is a public holiday and JPN pengarah told me the is no officers available on that day.

I'm thinking if i can reach out to the officers personally and discuss about this.

Anyone happen have the contact of the ROM officer? if you do, are you able to share it with me? Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

satz
post Apr 25 2018, 05:42 PM

Casual
310 posts

QUOTE(yeahs4.1 @ Apr 22 2018, 10:13 PM)
I'm also planning to have a garden ROM in one of the hotel in Putrajaya, and i wanted to invite the ROM registra to do it outside JPN. However, it is a public holiday and JPN pengarah told me the is no officers available on that day.

I'm thinking if i can reach out to the officers personally and discuss about this.

Anyone happen have the contact of the ROM officer? if you do, are you able to share it with me? Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
hey, did you manage to sort this out? Im having the same issue for my engagement. Pengarah said no available pegawai (perak).

seikoho1
post Apr 27 2018, 02:09 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

QUOTE(jiunthegreat @ Mar 27 2018, 10:06 AM)
For form submition and date choosing, can only one of us do it? Or have to both be there physically?
only 1 to be present also no prob...bring both receipt...photocopy also can
BoomerangCircles
post Jun 19 2018, 02:55 PM

Getting Started
206 posts

Thanks for the info!
TSpkh
post Aug 12 2018, 11:49 PM

Casual
315 posts

QUOTE(X30N @ Aug 9 2018, 11:14 AM)
hi, anyone did the marriage registration at JPN Putrajaya?
just curious my ic address is selangor / gf is KL.
can we register at JPN Putrajaya?
I had the exact same issue. Officially, your GF can register in Putrajaya because her IC is KL. You on the other can will need to register in Putrajaya, then bring a form back to Selangor NRD office. in short, it will be a hassle. You can't do everything in one place.
But here's the loophole. In that same Putrajaya building, you can update your IC. Change your address to KL. You don't need to change the physical card. Just update the chip. The whole process including waiting time takes less than 30 minutes. Once both IC is considered KL, head back to the marriage department and register as both KL. You can now skip the whole "Selangor NRD" thing.
8sg9ft
post Nov 9 2018, 12:20 AM

blablabla
1,765 posts

Anybody has any experience for ROM in JPN Melaka? The letter stated time is at 9am. Is it first come first serve basis though?
Silfer
post Dec 18 2018, 08:03 PM

Enthusiast
971 posts

QUOTE(pkh @ Dec 18 2017, 11:39 PM)
Nope. Putrajaya didn't need the sumpah thing. Hence, that is why I didn't want to do it in Tien Hou. Because of the hassle of sumpah, I'll still need to bounce a few places if go through Tien Hou. Well, another reason is, at least one side must be Buddhist to register in Tien Hou. Both me and my wife aren't.
so.. both fiance and me not buddhist and not from KL. where i can go register? last i heard putrajaya need change address to kl?
TSpkh
post Dec 21 2018, 11:38 AM

Casual
315 posts

QUOTE(Silfer @ Dec 18 2018, 08:03 PM)
so.. both fiance and me not buddhist and not from KL. where i can go register? last i heard putrajaya need change address to kl?
2 years ago, we registered in Putrajaya. And yes, BOTH must be from KL. The person who is not from KL must take a form and get it stamped in their state. For example, if I am from Selangor, I'll need to get a special form, go to PJ registration office and get it stamped, then bring it back to Putrajaya. Sounds weird because I thought Putrajaya is like the hub for all govt dealings. So I changed my MyKad address on the spot to KL as a loophole. The MyKad process took only 15 minutes and can be done in the same building.

ZeroDefect
post Jan 1 2019, 08:11 AM

Getting Started
69 posts

Hi, I would like to ask that if couple are Sabahan, can register at JPN Putrajaya?
yoshiishi
post Jan 22 2019, 05:04 PM

40 posts

I plan to wed in Thean Hou temple.
Called up the dutamas JPN office for some info.

Initially they said, as my ic is selangor and my wife to be is KL, we have to submit separately.
Me in PJ, wife to be KL. Then they checked and said we can submit in KL as we plan to wed in temple.

BUT, here is the funny part, they said we have to submit a JPN. KC02 form each. Meaning to say 2 forms, 1 for me and 1 for my wife to be.
I'm a bit perplex by this.

Anyone with some experience can help to clarify?

Thanks...
zeroskyz
post Jan 24 2019, 10:27 AM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(yoshiishi @ Jan 22 2019, 05:04 PM)
I plan to wed in Thean Hou temple.
Called up the dutamas JPN office for some info.

Initially they said, as my ic is selangor and my wife to be is KL, we have to submit separately.
Me in PJ, wife to be KL. Then they checked and said we can submit in KL as we plan to wed in temple.

BUT, here is the funny part, they said we have to submit a JPN. KC02 form each. Meaning to say 2 forms, 1 for me and 1 for my wife to be.
I'm a bit perplex by this.

Anyone with some experience can help to clarify?

Thanks...
Only one JPN.KC02 form required with both of yours and wife details.

busdriverrocks
post Sep 8 2019, 05:02 PM

Getting Started
189 posts

what is the document for ROM.. my birth cert dont know put where
Loviedovie P
post Feb 17 2022, 06:51 PM

Probation
5 posts

Hi guys, wanna ask if we both have the same address on IC, putrajaya, selangor. Can we submit the form to JPN putrajaya? Im confused because even though my address is putrajaya but district is under sepang. So should i submit to JPN sepang instead?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.51    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:27 PM