Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> JPN Putrajaya ROM experience

tingsheng861116
post Dec 27 2017, 01:42 PM

Group: Junior Member

Hi All, i am from NS & my fiancee from Ipoh, wondering what is the procedure for us to do ROM in Putrajaya? Can we go directly to Putrajaya to change address? Or do we need to do separately in own IC state? Please advise me
jiunthegreat
post Mar 27 2018, 10:06 AM

Group: Newbie

For form submition and date choosing, can only one of us do it? Or have to both be there physically?
yeahs4.1
post Apr 22 2018, 10:13 PM

Audio Freako
Group: Senior Member

I'm also planning to have a garden ROM in one of the hotel in Putrajaya, and i wanted to invite the ROM registra to do it outside JPN. However, it is a public holiday and JPN pengarah told me the is no officers available on that day.

I'm thinking if i can reach out to the officers personally and discuss about this.

Anyone happen have the contact of the ROM officer? if you do, are you able to share it with me? Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

satz
post Apr 25 2018, 05:42 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(yeahs4.1 @ Apr 22 2018, 10:13 PM)
I'm also planning to have a garden ROM in one of the hotel in Putrajaya, and i wanted to invite the ROM registra to do it outside JPN. However, it is a public holiday and JPN pengarah told me the is no officers available on that day.

I'm thinking if i can reach out to the officers personally and discuss about this.

Anyone happen have the contact of the ROM officer? if you do, are you able to share it with me? Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
hey, did you manage to sort this out? Im having the same issue for my engagement. Pengarah said no available pegawai (perak).

seikoho1
post Apr 27 2018, 02:09 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jiunthegreat @ Mar 27 2018, 10:06 AM)
For form submition and date choosing, can only one of us do it? Or have to both be there physically?
only 1 to be present also no prob...bring both receipt...photocopy also can
BoomerangCircles
post Jun 19 2018, 02:55 PM

Group: Newbie

Thanks for the info!
pkh
post Aug 12 2018, 11:49 PM

Casual

QUOTE(X30N @ Aug 9 2018, 11:14 AM)
hi, anyone did the marriage registration at JPN Putrajaya?
just curious my ic address is selangor / gf is KL.
can we register at JPN Putrajaya?
I had the exact same issue. Officially, your GF can register in Putrajaya because her IC is KL. You on the other can will need to register in Putrajaya, then bring a form back to Selangor NRD office. in short, it will be a hassle. You can't do everything in one place.
But here's the loophole. In that same Putrajaya building, you can update your IC. Change your address to KL. You don't need to change the physical card. Just update the chip. The whole process including waiting time takes less than 30 minutes. Once both IC is considered KL, head back to the marriage department and register as both KL. You can now skip the whole "Selangor NRD" thing.
8sg9ft
post Nov 9 2018, 12:20 AM

blablabla
Group: Senior Member

Anybody has any experience for ROM in JPN Melaka? The letter stated time is at 9am. Is it first come first serve basis though?

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0726sec    3.10    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th November 2018 - 07:26 PM