Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Official Discussion V7!, Replacement scheme starting from Sept 29

views

benny888
post Oct 6 2016, 05:57 PM

Gadget Freak
Group Icon
Elite
27,801 posts

The Courts officer informed me during my exchange she had even accepted a cracked display Gold unit yesterday!
Despite Courts clear Facebook instructions I was not allowed to keep the accessories. As this was just a minor issue to me I just let it go n not make any trouble for her. She was acting on her superior's instructions to collect back a full set.
benny888
post Oct 6 2016, 08:01 PM

Gadget Freak
Group Icon
Elite
27,801 posts

QUOTE(thugs @ Oct 6 2016, 07:25 PM)
Uncle Benny, I did try to Livechat with SME and they actually send a full memo to Courts with regards to the accessories (not required full/give back). I am still waiting for them the clarify with Courts. The CS said she will escalate this to management. Some branch allow to keep the accessories though.

I will let you know the outcome once they contact me back (which the CS said she will!).
Thanks but I wont be interested in getting back the accessories...anyway this set already sold to my close friend. He is also uninterested in getting it back.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0160sec    0.38    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:16 PM