Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PayPal discussion thread, No PayPal fund sales allowed!

spaceop
post Apr 24 2007, 08:30 PM

14 posts

I got my account become "Limited Access" Status. Anyone here can teach me how to resolve this problem after submitting the documents they wanted and My account still unable to resolve.

The cause of this is the buyer retracted their payment multiple times.
spaceop
post Apr 25 2007, 09:49 PM

14 posts

I had verified by a card. Hmm.. okie If my account is screwed, and my paypal account had been linked to my BANK account. Can i still use the bank account on my new paypal account?

*wondered*..
spaceop
post Apr 26 2007, 11:13 AM

14 posts

For the screwed account. because of the guy send me USD1500. then he retract back. then he send me again. and i dun dare to accept but then paypal had limited my account.

and helping ppl on ebay to pay is quite troublesome.

becos i had use my fren's US'address to ship something later on my account get limited paypal need US's bill for proving the address that i shipped to. Very very troublesome.

for the US bank, am i still able to use it in a new account? *i dun think possible?*
spaceop
post Apr 28 2007, 08:40 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(pepper_mint2 @ Apr 26 2007, 07:23 PM)
spaceop, so right now all the money in your acc cant be used already??? sorry very new with all these so want to know more....smile.gif
Had been freezed.. darn...
spaceop
post Apr 30 2007, 04:45 AM

14 posts

Ya.. Malaysian had been considered as a heavy scam country for their record...

So they easily just freezed Malaysian accoun...t..
spaceop
post May 1 2007, 01:47 AM

14 posts

Should make everything in a easier understanding steps by steps for verifying paypal.

Cautions steps of using paypal. Transfering funds, accepting funds from varies sources...

When face limited access, what proper steps to do with the fastest responce from paypal account department. The money need to spend when facing the problem to resolved limited access.

Ebay users,merchants. and whoever that use paypal share their experience..
spaceop
post May 1 2007, 11:02 PM

14 posts

To : Diligent Sloth,

Paypal protect buyers but not sellers. That is what I had faced and concluded. Although there are some lawsuit winning but then people try their business in internet because there is ease to use and hassle free. I'm using my paypal to do some business but ended up limited access due to the fraud payment by buyer. Just like a crime sentenced to death. You see you money in your account but then they are useless.

spaceop
post May 2 2007, 02:55 PM

14 posts

I got another enquiry, if I had register my bank inside paypal and it get limited. After that i register a new paypal can i still use that bank for withdrawal? will paypal not allowed me to add the bank ?
spaceop
post May 3 2007, 07:23 AM

14 posts

then i'm really been screwed by paypal..
spaceop
post May 17 2007, 09:51 AM

14 posts

The times paypal should get in very big trouble? Law suit for paypal? or the fraud going on Malaysia making them to recheck every account.. too many problems...?!?!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0482sec    0.25    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:01 PM