Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PayPal discussion thread, No PayPal fund sales allowed!

kupraq
post Feb 11 2007, 11:49 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(melz84 @ Feb 11 2007, 01:31 AM)
aiyo.. why so pening?
do you still have any funds in your paypal account.....???? i don't have any account but thinking of buying something in ebay.

is it possible for you to sell some funds to me????
kupraq
post Feb 11 2007, 02:40 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(melz84 @ Feb 11 2007, 11:53 AM)
i didn't put in any funds into my account .. i just use my debit card to pay tru paypal.. =)
thinking to apply one of those PB debit card.....

meltz84....if i have the card i have to fund some money into my PB card so there's value in that debit card right.....
kupraq
post Feb 11 2007, 07:06 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(melz84 @ Feb 11 2007, 03:03 PM)
yup...  deposit is RM25. But with just RM25 in your account u can't purchase anything...
E.g. If you have RM100 in the account , you can purchase RM75 worth of stuffs with the card.

If you intend to verify your paypal account... Paypal will charge your account for USD1.95  equiv around RM7+
so which one is the best way to apply....online or just drop by to PB branch??? I'm quite busy.....and how long does the process take.......till my card ready to use....

Regards... rclxms.gif
kupraq
post Feb 12 2007, 12:26 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(melz84 @ Feb 11 2007, 10:53 PM)
Either ways would be good actually...
If u apply online you receive a letter within a week asking u to visit the branch to produce your IC for verification...  after that u'll have to wait for 1-2 weeks to get the card.. you can choose to receive your card by courier or from the selected branch... hmm...  i think the whole process should be around 1-3 weeks.... depends how fast they gonna process your application...
I applied mine in Seremban.. so it took longer... if you're in KL i suppose it's faster

just an extra infor...

for NexG, u just need to purchase the pack from 7-11 and then complete the Registration Form inside this pack and send it along with a copy of your NRIC in the Postage Paid Reply Envelope provided . If not mistaken, the account should be activated within 1 week then u can proceed to Ambank or any merchant that can let u top up your card....
thanks...that's really helpful.....I need a card that can help me to purchase online like ebay via paypal but without having headache thinking about making payments at the end of the month. debit card is a really good way for a 'poor' man like me....

IYHO....is PB VE the best debit card around....and do I have to own a PB bank account to qualify for the card???

one more thing...I can make a purchase using the card wherever the sign user posted image right.....

This post has been edited by kupraq: Feb 12 2007, 12:38 AM
kupraq
post Feb 12 2007, 07:11 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(melz84 @ Feb 12 2007, 01:34 AM)
i don't have any monthly income since i'm only studying.. therefore, a debit card is more suitable for me... hehe..

Well, so far i think PB VE can consider as the best card in msia... cos the first year is free.. u can terminate it within 1 year if u dun like it... u dun hav to pay anything.. hehe...

usually, u dun really have to have a PBB account to qualify for a debit card... but it's best if u have one... like me... i use my SA to tranfers funds to my card tru online banking... quite convenient for me...  if you don't have one... u probably have to take the hassle of going to the bank just to reload your account and to check your account balance....  oh btw... there's a free monthly statement too.. =p

um... if not mistaken, you should be able to purchase a stores with a Visa sign, preferably with a Visa Electron sign too...

I bought my domain name online from a website that only have a Visa logo and my transaction went tru... so i guess.. there's no problem with it.. =)

anyway, i think it's merchant dependent, up to them if they willing to accept or not. conclusion is that, if you're planning to buy stuffs tru ebay, there shouldn't be a problem cos you're only using Paypal as the middle person... =)
thanks for the guide.....your the man brother..... notworthy.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0535sec    0.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 15th August 2022 - 06:55 PM