Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PayPal discussion thread, No PayPal fund sales allowed!

AssKicker
post Apr 26 2007, 08:52 AM

Getting Started
97 posts

QUOTE(spaceop @ Apr 24 2007, 08:30 PM)
I got my account become "Limited Access" Status. Anyone here can teach me how to resolve this problem after submitting the documents they wanted and My account still unable to resolve.

The cause of this is the buyer retracted their payment multiple times.
What's the reason the buyer retracted their payment? If the buyers file a dispute because they think u're unethical, basically, ur paypal account is beyond saved (base on what I know).
The only way to get them to lift the limited access is to prove to them that u're genuine as well as ask all ur buyers who retracted their payment to support ur statement.
If everything goes smoothly. It will take a couple of weeks to resolve. So, be patient

QUOTE(Diligent Sloth @ Apr 25 2007, 10:32 AM)
Yes, its possible.  I do it rather frequently since 3.3 exchange rate is far more favorable than 3.5. Just make sure you have enough funds in your account and also in the proper currency
At the current currency rate of 3.45, I don't think its still feasible to get funds from third party. With all the hassle and insecurity just to save a couple of ringgit. Unless u're getting from a reputable seller.

QUOTE(spaceop @ Apr 25 2007, 09:49 PM)
I had verified by a card. Hmm.. okie If my account is screwed, and my paypal account had been linked to my BANK account. Can i still use the bank account on my new paypal account?

*wondered*..
No.

QUOTE(rhesusv @ Apr 26 2007, 05:43 AM)
what do u mean the account is screwed? how if i have money inside the paypal acc? then i wont be able to get it back also??

and sorry quite new to paypal...if someone asked me to help them do payment via ebay, as in they gave me their acc and password, and i just login and help them pay, will it cause my acc to be freezed???

what are the causes for an paypal acc to be freezed?? thanks in advance for the infor
no. It's no advisable to help a user to buy things from ebay. This is because if the items happen to lost in mail, there's a lot of procedure u need to go through as well as lots of other reason (lazy to explain). Just don't do it, unless they r u personal friends or family members.

When paypal suspect u of being unethical.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:20 PM