Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Daniel loh options trading

views

leongkk
post May 15 2017, 07:06 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(Red_rustyjelly @ May 13 2017, 12:45 PM)
he will just teach u the fundamental of how to trade, broker system and stuff. and some market insight that he only know.

If he have high chance of winning stock why bother spending time for teaching?
It's fine if you do not believe in this. Honestly, I am also not sure why he would like to run this type of training course. But I do know that he made a lot of money from trading. He showed us his live trading account.

Yes, the 3 days course only teach you the fundamentals. But it is a very practical course for novice guy with no experience. The important point is I managed to make a lot of money from his teaching
JCI2008
post May 20 2017, 06:29 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(leongkk @ May 15 2017, 07:01 PM)
My apology for the mistake in the date. The next available course in KL in June 24~26, instead of May 24~26 as stated in my original post. If you would like to register the course, I can provide you the contacts
That would be good. Can PM me the contacts?
crazeop
post May 26 2017, 11:31 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(leongkk @ Apr 14 2017, 03:35 PM)
Just happened to bump into this threads.

I attended Daniel's class in Jun 2015. And actively trading since. He mainly taught trading of stock options and futures options of US market (S&P 500, gold, crude oil, soy, wheat, corn etc). I lost 60% of my capital after 3 months trading. But since then managed to recoup all losses in 6 months. The strategy was to open (sell) credit spread with 5% probability ITM.

Last year was my first full year trading and I managed to achieve 100% win rate of all my trades (too good to be true?) and about 100% annual ROI. I am not boasting. Just to share.

BTW, I was totally new to options trading. Zero experience prior to joining the class.

We have an active FB closed group for cross learning or ask questions. So far 2941 members - all are students attended Daniel's class

Daniel is going to have another training session in KL from May 24 to May 26 (2 days theoritical and one day actual live trading during US hours)
Hi Leong,

I recently went to his preview and I am really impressed. But I didn't signed up cause I have been disappointed too many times by so called Guru.

May I ask you a few questions?

1) U mentioned you loss 60% of Capital, why is it so? Due to greed and not follow Daniel's blueprint? He did mention just follow his call and conservatively most students will make money.

2) How did you recover from losses? Making big bets or fine tune your strategies?

3) You went into full time trading and achieve Financial Freedom now?

4) Can this seriously be something that is very consistent and achieving constant passive income every month?

5) For those students that made multiple folds in a year just like you, does he or she made it based on Real skills or Lucky bets?

Apologies for my long list of question cause I'm really serious in doing this but needs to know more as I have been cheated by many Forex, Stocks guru and Options is my 1st encounter.

And seriously his Fees in Singapore is not cheap, it is SGD3800 = RM12,000!

Do need your non biased opinion and answers, appreciate it.

CutieAppLe
post Aug 3 2017, 02:51 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(crazeop @ May 26 2017, 11:31 AM)
Hi Leong,

I recently went to his preview and I am really impressed. But I didn't signed up cause I have been disappointed too many times by so called Guru.

May I ask you a few questions?

1) U mentioned you loss 60% of Capital, why is it so? Due to greed and not follow Daniel's blueprint? He did mention just follow his call and conservatively most students will make money.

2) How did you recover from losses? Making big bets or fine tune your strategies?

3) You went into full time trading and achieve Financial Freedom now?

4) Can this seriously be something that is very consistent and achieving constant passive income every month?

5) For those students that made multiple folds in a year just like you, does he or she made it based on Real skills or Lucky bets?
Apologies for my long list of question cause I'm really serious in doing this but needs to know more as I have been cheated by many Forex, Stocks guru and Options is my 1st encounter.

And seriously his Fees in Singapore is not cheap, it is SGD3800 = RM12,000!

Do need your non biased opinion and answers, appreciate it.
Can u go Kl and register for his course in MYR? if so u can save alot after minus the travelling expenses and accomodation

PabloTH
post Aug 4 2017, 12:10 PM

Getting Started
163 posts

QUOTE(Carbeginner @ Aug 31 2016, 03:27 PM)
Hey guys, I have some doubts in my mind, hve you guys come across with this options trading ?  Recently I have came across with ths and in order to sign up for his course, I need to pay RM4250 course fee. Anyone of you have attended the course before and do you think that it is worth it to sign up for the course ? thank you.
wow ! rm4k thats expensive
GnomeMage
post Aug 9 2017, 06:44 PM

Getting Started
198 posts

QUOTE(danieln @ Sep 1 2016, 07:44 AM)
lol...90%. if that easy would he give you a black & white agreement that it the rate falls below that then he will refund you or bare your loss?

the highest option signal so far I come across is about 60% - 70% winning rate. if he so good he can be a super fund manager managing millions no need travel around giving expensive courses la.

i prefer binary options where i can play as small as usd10 per transaction, at least if loss also not so heart ache and you will know it within a day....LOL
90% chance of winning he win a bit a bit, then that 10% of times he lose he lose all his profits... still considered 90% chance of winning.
Brandonlow1231
post Oct 30 2017, 03:02 PM

4 posts

I just attended Daniel class recently, I would say his strategy was easy to apply and the 90 - 95% win rate is occurred and calculated by the system. You may make it 99% too if you want but the profit will be very minimal.

Therefore, the course is about RM 4,500 ++ and in my opinion is worthwhile as you may pay by instalment, as well once you get in to the trade with
RM 10,000 capital. The monthly course fee will settle by itself.

Most people mention options trading may be learn from the internet, books etc. I am one of them who tried to learn myself but it is not that simple without any explanation and end up I took up the course and learn the basics, and the self learning will be much easier later on.

For those people who do not know what it is, better don't judge and make comparison with Stock Market in Malaysia. This is totally different as traded in US market with more liquidity.

My suggest was to take it as an investment and not to be skeptical about new ideas, if you don't willing to invest in yourself then no one will be able to help. As well, if you expect for free things it definitely wouldn't be good, if you just pay a little it will be a different outcome.

If most people are hesitant, continuing to invest in Mutual Funds / Fixed deposit which barely catching up with Inflation every year.

Carol2018
post Jan 26 2018, 04:20 PM

3 posts

Does anyone knows when is the next one in Malaysia? I would like to sign up. Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Carol

QUOTE(Brandonlow1231 @ Oct 30 2017, 03:02 PM)
I just attended Daniel class recently, I would say his strategy was easy to apply and the 90 - 95% win rate is occurred and calculated by the system. You may make it 99% too if you want but the profit will be very minimal.

Therefore, the course is about RM 4,500 ++ and in my opinion is worthwhile as you may pay by instalment, as well once you get in to the trade with
RM 10,000 capital. The monthly course fee will settle by itself.

Most people mention options trading may be learn from the internet, books etc. I am one of them who tried to learn myself but it is not that simple without any explanation and end up I took up the course and learn the basics, and the self learning will be much easier later on.

For those people who do not know what it is, better don't judge and make comparison with Stock Market in Malaysia. This is totally different as traded in US market with more liquidity.

My suggest was to take it as an investment and not to be skeptical about new ideas, if you don't willing to invest in yourself then no one will be able to help. As well, if you expect for free things it definitely wouldn't be good, if you just pay a little it will be a different outcome.

If most people are hesitant, continuing to invest in Mutual Funds / Fixed deposit which barely catching up with Inflation every year.
aiklee10
post Feb 9 2018, 01:14 PM

31 posts

https://scontent-sin6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...e62&oe=5B238E21

check this out
H.K. Lee
post Feb 11 2018, 10:38 AM

Getting Started
158 posts

us market was super down last week..was wondering daniel's strategy workable in market like that @leongkk @Brandonlow1231
icemanfx
post Feb 12 2018, 02:43 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,791 posts

According to statistics, about 70% of small traders loss money. Otherwise, average Joe would have heard success story from guru's students, and the guru would be managing multi billions dollars funds.

This post has been edited by icemanfx: Feb 12 2018, 02:46 AM
markteo8188
post Feb 12 2018, 09:13 AM

2 posts

I have attend his class at year 2017 and guess what I get now. My account was burst in 1night and I still owe the booker by 2k usd plus. That was terrible when I saw my 10k account with 2k winning has loss 14k in a night and it just happen in last tue (6 Feb 2018), Im in a very terrible mood now and CNY is coming and I had no mood to celebrate it at all.

Please don't trade as what he mention even though the winning rate was high, as the lost might be more than 100times than your profit. Just imagine you are a 4D owner and someone hit on the 1st price and you gonna pay for it. His method was we become the seller of the option and when trend is opposite of you and you need to pay for it.

We place our trade at pitm 5% with faraway from current market price, but the S&P500 are not even drop for 10% and our money all gone. Your trade no need to be ITM as he spoke during preview and you already receive a margin call to top up or they will force close your trade for big loss. And the advise he give was push us die further as the advice trade is all lose. Somehow since end of last year he already push us to hell as most of the trade he advice was wrong, for student which join in end of last year has not even enjoy win trade but already burst.

This is win small and loss big game and you will not be able to afford to pay it. FYI I only use 15% of my margin to trade but all gone. Don't you feel curious why the record show during his preview was long time ago result...What is the trading result for those which have a big earn on 2012-2014?? Big question mark as their trade for recent year already not been found.

Hope everyone out there which haven't suffer from big loss, please don't risk your money into this. You will only contribute it to build someone account look more nicer and he wont rent you any help when problem arise.

This post has been edited by markteo8188: Feb 12 2018, 03:29 PM
tehoice
post Feb 12 2018, 09:42 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,403 posts

QUOTE(markteo8188 @ Feb 12 2018, 09:13 AM)
I have attend his class at year 2017 and guess what I get now. My account was burst in 1night and I still owe the booker by 2k usd plus. That was terrible when I saw my 10k account with 2k winning has loss 14k in a night and it just happen in last tue (6 Feb 2018), Im in a very terrible mood now and CNY is coming and I had no mood to celebrate it at all.

Please don't trade as what DL mention even though the winning rate was high, as the lost might be more than 100times than your profit. Just imagine you are a 4D owner and someone hit on the 1st price and you gonna pay for it. DL method was we become the seller of the option and when trend is opposite of you and you need to pay for it.

We place our trade at pitm 5% with faraway from current market price, but the S&P500 are  not even drop for 10% and our money all gone. Your trade no need to be ITM as he spoke during preview and you already receive a margin call to top up or they will force close your trade for big loss. And the advise he give was push us die further as the advice trade is all lose. Somehow since end of last year he already push us to hell as most of the trade he advice was wrong, for student which join in end of last year has not even enjoy win trade but already burst.

This is win small and loss big game and you will not be able to afford to pay it. FYI I only use 15% of my margin to trade but all gone. Don't you feel curious why the record show during his preview was long time ago result...What is the trading result for those which have a big earn on 2012-2014?? Big question mark as their trade for recent year already not been found.

Hope everyone out there which haven't suffer from big loss, please don't risk your money into this. You will only contribute it to build someone account look more nicer and he wont rent you any help when problem arise.
thanks for the heads up.

did you ask for their track record especially 2012-2014?

how much was the course costs you?

lastly, sorry for the loss.
markteo8188
post Feb 12 2018, 10:40 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(tehoice @ Feb 12 2018, 10:42 AM)
thanks for the heads up.

did you ask for their track record especially 2012-2014?

how much was the course costs you?

lastly, sorry for the loss.
He did showed trade record few year trade record from 2012 onward. But never try never know, you will start regret after you join as there is not much technical analysis and strategy. And after you start trade you will know how high risk it was and just play on luck and pray god so that the trend don't goes again you, and you will know it was not easy as what he told us in the class. There is no ATM in this world will keep let you withdraw money, somemore what was teach is credit spread and 1 day they will force you to return all plus commission.

Lesson learned : there is no easy money, more homework more safer.

cost fees at RM4850

H.K. Lee
post Feb 12 2018, 12:25 PM

Getting Started
158 posts

QUOTE(markteo8188 @ Feb 12 2018, 10:40 AM)
He did showed trade record few year trade record from 2012 onward. But never try never know, you will start regret after you join as there is not much technical analysis and strategy. And after you start trade you will know how high risk it was and just play on luck and pray god so that the trend don't goes again you, and you will know it was not easy as what he told us in the class. There is no ATM in this world will keep let you withdraw money, somemore what was teach is credit spread and 1 day they will force you to return all plus commission.

cost fees at RM4850
I've research a bit here and there on his technique, and play it using a papertrade account. seems to me it's really risky. ofcoz you can always play around with risk and return. Although it makes some sense what he is saying, like just make sure the stock price doesn't move away from both your strike price, you get the premium. then they will come up with a statistic stuff saying price movement stay within 1 standard deviation 68% most of the time thingy. But the truth is, there's is no way to predict what the stock price is going to be. eventhough say he win 8 times out of 12 times, im sure that 4 time loss can wipe out all the profit if not your risk capital.

I actually signed up to his course last month out of his sales technique, but also in hope that i learn something. But after reading here and there a bit, i doubt that i can learn much within just 3 days. Feel like want to pull out from his course on march.
aiklee10
post Feb 13 2018, 08:50 AM

31 posts

if u want burn account, join the class biggrin.gif
ckwkta88
post Feb 15 2018, 07:40 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(markteo8188 @ Feb 12 2018, 11:40 AM)

cost fees at RM4850
what platform u guys use? tdameritrade or ib? to sell so far otm means premium will be super low.. somemore do credit spread really risky but % of return will be higher.

win rate high but one downturn will wipe out years of work. usually the more consistent options trader have about 70% win rate and the account will have a balanced bull/bear positions

I myself do options too mainly through tdameritrade, I don't margin to leverage.. sometimes using options itself to leverage.

Daniels method will be good during the bull run, but when during uncertainty try not to do too much credit spreads. limit max capital loss at a certain % of portfolio with your options positions. consistency is key.

edit: I am not Daniels student, just wanna tell u guys options can work but u need to understand the risks and benefits of doing options, control your emotions well (esp greed), think long term, always limit loss to a certain % of portfolio

This post has been edited by ckwkta88: Feb 15 2018, 07:41 PM
apathen
post Feb 18 2018, 01:42 AM

Casual
322 posts

QUOTE(ckwkta88 @ Feb 15 2018, 07:40 PM)
what platform u guys use? tdameritrade or ib? to sell so far otm means premium will be super low.. somemore do credit spread really risky but % of return will be higher.

Daniels method will be good during the bull run, but when during uncertainty try not to do too much credit spreads. limit max capital loss at a certain % of portfolio with your options positions. consistency is key.

wonder what is your understanding about credit spread? why you think credit spread can't limit max loss?
victorrr
post Mar 6 2018, 11:55 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Carbeginner @ Aug 31 2016, 03:27 PM)
Hey guys, I have some doubts in my mind, hve you guys come across with this options trading ?  Recently I have came across with ths and in order to sign up for his course, I need to pay RM4250 course fee. Anyone of you have attended the course before and do you think that it is worth it to sign up for the course ? thank you.
Is not worth it to sign up for this course!When u attend his free preview,he will give you a lot of empty promises!But when you attend his option class every things become differently.Just trust me I have been to his class,I don’t want you get cheated!
tehoice
post Mar 7 2018, 06:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,403 posts

QUOTE(victorrr @ Mar 6 2018, 11:55 PM)
Is not worth it to sign up for this course!When u attend his free preview,he will give you a lot of empty promises!But when you attend his option class every things become differently.Just trust me I have been to his class,I don’t want you get cheated!
have you also went to those others paid courses? like MIP, sean seah's classes etc.

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0225sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:37 PM