Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> complain against super7, hdd faulty, i returned, accused me cheat

Lazarus7181
post Mar 22 2016, 09:43 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

My advice for you is to swallow it and move on.

There is no official standard of protecting yourself here in /K when you both deal with each other.

Next time, try make yourself to a shop rather than buying something online just for your conveniency.

Everything comes with a price.
Lazarus7181
post Mar 22 2016, 09:54 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(cjoenic @ Mar 22 2016, 09:47 PM)
well. i really need a used hdd to use an cope with my middle of the month budget. sad.gif

i dont know any shop sells used hdd, except the new one.
I'm sorry that you have to deal with such unfortunate incident. Dealing with used stuff always comes with a price though unless you check and verify thoroughly.

What's the urgency for you to require another hard disk for?
Lazarus7181
post Mar 22 2016, 10:27 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(cjoenic @ Mar 22 2016, 10:15 PM)
well.. the story begins, i kinda promised my friends a pc for basic surfing use, so i sort of went build one for him using my old motherboard case, put it all together, guess what, missing one part, hdd.

so, i just took our home pc 160gb hdd away, and left the pc without hdd. hoping getting the 500gb will sort of expand the storage for home pc.

if youre asking me why all the hassle, well. different people, different way on doing things. and not sure why my mind end up making decission like that..

and my sister/family probably gonna went nuts if the pc not working after this school holiday. probably need to borrow someones hdd for a while(which is very unlikely)  doh.gif

long story short, on all of my kindness, donating a pc, end up being caught in such situation.  icon_question.gif
I think you should know that next time before promising something, you need to make sure you have everything on your hand before proceed and do not try to salvage parts here and there which will only caused you more issues than you can handle on exceptional case.

Often times, we will resort to all kind of issues and most often, we will try to minimize the cost as much as possible. You can minimize anything unless you are perfectly sure that everything is working normally but we are human, we will tend to make mistakes here and there. But what is most important is to have backup plan or maybe support. Don't gamble on your decision as it's always going to stir things up rather than help you on the long run.

Since you are donating a pc, why not just delay it for a while for your sister or family first. Once you got yourself a new hard disk, then you can proceed with your good deed.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0142sec    0.52    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:46 PM