Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Hans resume writing service, Good or not?

views

TSthinktankz
post Mar 6 2016, 02:19 PM, updated 9y ago

Getting Started
78 posts

Hi all,

Anyone had involve with the Hans resume writing service before?
Can share the experience?

http://hans.com.my/
aimandagreat
post Mar 6 2016, 06:40 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

Hi bro..

Yes I have used Hans service for my CV before. It was a good experience as he manages to stress on the key elements which stands out and would promote you.

In my opinion, there is no one correct way of CV writing, some prefer the out of the box, colourful ones, some prefer the "professional" look.

From my experience, after Hans revamped my CV, I got many more hits and enquiries. smile.gif
MEngineer
post Mar 6 2016, 07:47 PM

...Look at my stars...
850 posts

Wow writing CV can also be offered as a paid service. I am interested to know how it works out too.
TSthinktankz
post Mar 10 2016, 01:40 PM

Getting Started
78 posts

Thank you
jamaluddin4
post Mar 10 2016, 03:46 PM

Getting Started
236 posts

QUOTE(aimandagreat @ Mar 6 2016, 07:40 PM)
Hi bro..

Yes I have used Hans service for my CV before. It was a good experience as he manages to stress on the key elements which stands out and would promote you.

In my opinion, there is no one correct way of CV writing, some prefer the out of the box, colourful ones, some prefer the "professional" look.

From my experience, after Hans revamped my CV, I got many more hits and enquiries. smile.gif
How much they charge you.
knwong
post Mar 10 2016, 04:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,951 posts

Text resume is yesterday news. Latest trend - infographic or visual resume. Although graphic designer tend to use this the most. I use it when I go for face-to-face interview

http://www.monster.com/career-start/a/best...graphic-resumes
GaiaIX
post Jun 25 2019, 04:18 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(knwong @ Mar 10 2016, 04:00 PM)
Text resume is yesterday news. Latest trend - infographic or visual resume. Although graphic designer tend to use this the most. I use it when I go for face-to-face interview

http://www.monster.com/career-start/a/best...graphic-resumes
It seems infographic resume doesn't work well with ATS system nowadays. The ai system seems not intelligence enough to tracking information from graphic resulting your cv end in black hole before it get passed to real human to read it
ventolin
post Jun 25 2019, 05:55 PM

Getting Started
217 posts

QUOTE(GaiaIX @ Jun 25 2019, 04:18 PM)
It seems infographic resume doesn't work well with ATS system nowadays. The ai system seems not intelligence enough to tracking information from graphic resulting your cv end in black hole before it get passed to real human to read it
I personally don’t find infographic CVs all that attractive. It used to help you stand out among the rest of the pool, but it has been increasingly popular that now it has become the norm. Not to mention that infographics layout takes a lot of space that it limits the room for elaborative text. Most of the time infographic CVs oversimplified the details that a lot of important information were lost

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.57    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:25 PM